Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. (28044 Views)

Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / My Take On The Applicant That Was Rejected For Being Short / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by 9jausedauto: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
My country Nigeria, very soon we go see justice for short people, dem go soon open gofundme for her, she go get job just now angry grin grin ; angry grin grin
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by LINTUNE(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mercychen:

You are the one sounding stupid, coming to correct someone with derogatory words.
You can make your points without being stupid and saucy.

Look, stay off my mentions. I'm not one of those brats you talk to anyhow on here. ok?

u sounded like a child and it annoyed me that was y I responded that way... anyway sorry if I hurt your feelings. smiley
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by yuping(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
cayorday89:

I saw what you did, maybe you should get her a heel.
Abeg I dey hide my head ooo.
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by UEDIBO: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Elianawalker:
sorry no vex... let me shift so it wont enter your eye again grin

Don't shift ooo
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by cayorday89(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
yuping:
Abeg I dey hide my head ooo.
Na just contribution to humanity na...

1 Like

Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by sherylbaky(f): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2022
eyinola:
u are very correct, extremely short people can't work in an hotel , especially a good hotel at that mo offence whatsoever..my friend was rejected at i fitness because she was big despite been one of the best candidate.
Lol... that's just it, dem no want make she dey pursue dem customers...."see where we com register to gym wey dey first person wey we com meet fat like dis, this one no b good sign o". All those ppl opposing it will also know how it feels when they establish or become one of the big decision makers in a company. It's a known fact everywhere in the world there are other requirements for job which sometimes ur certificate alone can't help.

1 Like

Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by sherylbaky(f): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2022
Oludara202:
Better still , she should have been given a proper interview and promised to be contacted later than those demolarizing vibes.
That's how it happens in most cases...but don't you think the honesty has enlightened her and thousands of Nigerian now?
I think it would always be better off if interviewers tell us the truth behind disqualification in most cases
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by sherylbaky(f): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2022
respect80:

As in ehnn...
I left the job I was doing in January because of the heavy stress and low pay. Ever since then, it's been from one interview to another grin
The last one I even attended was last week and the whole process was so organised. they even sent me my score so I thought I had made it in life. Only for them to later inform me to come with some money to get some training materials for the job. I did some findings about the organisation which I didn't had time to do because of the short interval between my application and the call for interview.
Las las, I got info from a legit source that everything they were doing was just packaging. Na so I weak...
Aluta continua...
Victoria acerta
hmmm, I know how it feels...u will soon get a smile on that face dear. Just keep going kiss

1 Like

Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by respect80(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2022
sherylbaky:
hmmm, I know how it feels...u will soon get a smile on that face dear. Just keep going kiss
Thanks dear. God bless you
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by errigdee: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2022
now,start eating excess of proteins E.G ( beans) ...I sha don talk wetin I fit yarn!!!
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by RIchiediamond27(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2022
This is disheartening sincerely!!
Anyways most of this jobs are so insecured!!
That why I love online skills

I can teach you how to be a millionaire in few months through learning online skills like affiliate marketing, freelancing and ecommerce

Just send a message
Re: Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. by goosebumps: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
RIchiediamond27:
This is disheartening sincerely!!
Anyways most of this jobs are so insecured!!
That why I love online skills

I can teach you how to be a millionaire in few months through learning online skills like affiliate marketing, freelancing and ecommerce

Just send a message

Hello
Please could you send me a mail or number to reach you on. I couldn’t do so via this page. I would really love to have a chat with you
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff / Total Aptitude Test / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.