Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? (804 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by LifestyleTonite: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Below is a picmix of Davido before engaging in work out and that of him showing off progress of work out.

Ladies, strip him off his money and fame then tell us which one of him you find attractive.

This thread is to encourage guys to work out at the gym. If Davido with all his millions and fame could see the need to work on his looks, why then are you as a broke fellow thinking money is all you need to man women?

Money isn't everything. If you lead with your wallet, you will never be loved and desired. If you flaunt cheese, you will only attract rats. Guess what? Rats never stay long in a house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by Boogyman557: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

abeg u FIT BRIGHTEN d picture WELL make I check something or just add BRIGHTNESS to d picture..

D WEED wey I BLA dis morning CARRY BELLE..

D WEED de SCATTER my head pan WOTOWOTO!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by Blunttruth: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Below is a picmix of Davido before engaging in work out and that of him showing off progress of work out.

Ladies, strip him off his money and fame then tell us which one of him you find attractive.

This thread is to encourage guys to work out at the gym. If Davido with all his millions and fame could see the need to work on his looks, why then are you as a broke fellow thinking money is all you need to man women?

Money isn't everything. If you lead with your wallet, you will never be loved and desired. If you flaunt cheese, you will only attract rats. Guess what? Rats never stay long in a house.

I don't care as long as he has a cute face.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by Hezzyluv: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2022
grin

All of em will go for the 2rd pix Davido. Because, potbelly reduced and money still dey.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by LifestyleTonite: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Blunttruth:

I don't care as long as he has a cute face.

A cute first does magic. Adding a good build or athletic body covers a lot. All that the guy will now need is regular money, not millions.

Sadly, guys who don't have a cute face can't even maintain a good body. Yet, they believe money is all, forgetting that they are still broke.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Women dont know what they want.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2022
I'm a man

I prefer the 2nd pic tongue
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by siofra(f): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Davido, marry me kiss
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by LifestyleTonite: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Women dont know what they want.

They know what they want. It's confused men that think they don't know(no insult intended).

What they want is the best of men out there, whom every woman wants. That's why if you tell a girl your are toasting that you don't have a girlfriend, she immediately loses interest in you. Why should she chose you when no other girl wants you?

What many of them don't know is what they NEED. It is it the godly and submissive ones that know what they need. They are the ones getting married on time and living happily
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by Bisiebae(f): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Even without the money, I see Davido has an attractive young man.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere, Which Of The Davido Do You Find Attractive? by Jeon(f): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
I don't find him attractive.. but I love his innocent eyes that are general Scorpio trait.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Better Than Rape / RIP: She Died After She Allegedly Left Restaurant Without Paying This Amount Of / Mouth Odour Between Males And Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.