Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S (53163 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by powerfulguy: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Hushpuppi still committing internet fraud inside prison; stole $429,800: U.S. prosecutors

Fresh charges have been slammed on infamous internet fraudster Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas by United States prosecutors, accusing him of committing fraud and laundering over $400,000 while in prison.

On Wednesday, US prosecutors presented documents before the U.S. District Court of California with fresh evidence indicating Mr Abbas committed fraud and money laundering at the U.S Federal correctional facility.

The documents said Mr Abass was involved in the purchase and laundering of Economic Impact Payment debit cards obtained from stolen data of U.S. citizens and residents.

According to prosecutors, inmates are allowed access to phone calls, video calls, the internet, exempt from being monitored to protect their rights to privacy. However, between January 28 and March 4, security officers at the correctional facility observed that Mr Abbas had gone beyond allowed internet use.

In light of the internet-based crimes Mr Abbas was tried for, a warrant to record his activities was obtained and his activities were recorded for a week.

It was found that Mr Abbas had purchased 58 EIP debit cards from an underground cybercriminal marketplace StimulusCard, worth $429,800.

The Economic Impact Payments are financial support offered by the U.S. government to U.S residents according to the CARES Act.

Mr Abass, whose sentencing was postponed to July, pleaded guilty to multimillion-dollar fraud charges as part of a plea bargain he entered with the U.S. authorities.

The 37-year-old had been arrested in Dubai in June 2020 and extradited to the U.S. where he has been facing charges of corruption in Central California.

https://gazettengr.com/hushpuppi-still-committing-internet-fraud-inside-prison-stole-429800-u-s-prosecutors/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Esama: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
But Aunty kemi said the man has passed in.The fact is that they need to move him from prison and employ guardianship for him the criminal mentality wouldn't depart from this man blood through prison punishment.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by inoki247: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
lol something mus kill a man....

Baba know say even if e go rot away for jail himself no go rest Alooota Continua...

He learn from doz drug Lord wey dey play dere game from jail undecided undecided

So automatically prison will not av any impact in is life nor mak him change.....

Person wey dem neva sentence wey still add more na US go tire be dat....

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Nendans: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Hnmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Odin13: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Observe his people coming to hail his act .. is natural

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by RenaissanceGuy: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Devilish guts.

19 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by advanceDNA: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by jyz200(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Agbaa
Just give him the crown

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by gambia(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2022
The guy sentence wont be funny at all.

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2022
Even in hell fire, the devil still dey collect. ..hahahahahaah

36 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Lightened: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2022
When village people don mark you for total destruction cheesy

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Smithkafors(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
But honestly what's wrong with you southeast to be sincere Yoruba people really tolerate you people I just don't know how they cope with insults they receive from you people.

I'm not sure if they born you people well and insult us this way igbos in Edo always calm like niger of course you are a stranger and you must not pass your boundary.
What do you mean by people are accommodating people?. Are there not Yoruba's in the east, UK and America. Are they not being accommodated too?. You guys talk anyhow. Why not face him as a person?.

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by LLiKYekoba: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
But honestly what's wrong with you southeast to be sincere Yoruba people really tolerate you people I just don't know how they cope with insults they receive from you people.

I'm not sure if they born you people well and insult us this way igbos in Edo always calm like niger of course you are a stranger and you must not pass your boundary.

Mr 'I be bini', if it were an Igbo man still doing drugs in a cell in Singapore and yorubas come with their usual insults, will you be hyperventilating like a rabid dog as you are doing now?

Abi na only Igbos good to insult but must never insult back?

Show me where you have defended the Igbo from tribal attacks on this forum as you are defending the yoruba now. Mr 'I be bini'. We are waiting. grin

239 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by SadiqBabaSani: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Crook is crook

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by talk2hb1(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Afise Lèleyi undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2022
I won't be surprised if the CIA offers this guy a deal. If they tell me hushpuppi is dead, I won't believe.
All i know is that his life as Rahman or whatever his mother named him may be 80 percent over.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Esama: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Keep quiet mr man if you can't comprehend you better fvk off or better still get interpreter I never made mention of accommodation. I only cautioned you people the way you insult the whole tribe in the name of likes . The Yoruba that live in UK not insult uk citizens the way you do here.
Smithkafors:

What do you mean by people are accommodating people?. Are there not Yoruba's in the east, UK and America. Are they not being accommodated too?. You guys talk anyhow. Why not face him as a person?.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Odin13: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
I think this site have rules and regulations then if action can't take against people like you I wonder how they want to stop tribalism and religion bigots.

K

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by coolinz: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Igbalode ramoni, please stop this.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by TheWolfen(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

It is pathetic. The insult everyday here is quite disturbing

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by LLiKYekoba: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

Well at the bolded only you know what you are talking about. You are just barking like puppy if a Yoruba insult someone serving prison in Singapore how is that one justify the irrationality behind insulting a whole tribe?

And for your information I can't defend igbos for anything everyone knows that you people are so disrespectful.

You are a 'SELF-DECEIVING EWEDU-GUBBLING' buffoon. Na me talk am.

If you are not, you would have agreed without contest that if one Mr Emeka is put in a cell for drugs in Singapore, and still trading drugs in that cell like Ramoni abbas is doing in US cell with internet fraud, yoruba monkeys like you and others would be masturbating and insulting whole Igbo tribe on how they love money so much and are all drug lords.

Until you stop pretending and tell us where you have preached to Ndi yoruba on this forum to stop insulting Igbos on this forum when a drug kingpin is caught in Asia. You have no right to claim to be a morality referee wey from 'bini'. grin

Shift go front before I use turning garri gbensh your pretentious ewedu skull wey dey form 'bini'. Ozuor! grin

Weyrey dey disguise. grin

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Sergio101(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2022
grin

Realest niggrr.
E dey for blood cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by EinsteinBoy: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by ogododo: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2022
powerfulguy:
Hushpuppi still committing internet fraud inside prison; stole $429,800: U.S. prosecutors

https://gazettengr.com/hushpuppi-still-committing-internet-fraud-inside-prison-stole-429800-u-s-prosecutors/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Aye ooo. De tailor nko, habi na super cop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria (pics) / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.