Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S (53177 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
But honestly what's wrong with you southeast to be sincere Yoruba people really tolerate you people I just don't know how they cope with insults they receive from you people.

I'm not sure if they born you people well and insult us this way igbos in Edo always calm like niger of course you are a stranger and you must not pass your boundary.
shut up ur dirty mouth Afonja wey dey disguise

14 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
Keep quiet mr man if you can't comprehend you better fvk off or better still get interpreter I never made mention of accommodation. I only cautioned you people the way you insult the whole tribe in the name of likes . The Yoruba that live in UK not insult uk citizens the way you do here.
And how do you know the guy you quoted lives in Yoruba land?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by haj57(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
See talent.

He should be hired as a consultant by NFIU.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
He's an addicted fraudster

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by thorpido(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
He can't change.Get rich or die trying fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Sunnydoo: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Because the prison has all that can be used for the crime.

Try Kirikiri prison and other worst places.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Freezby2020: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:
He’s a Yoruba man .. is very typical of them .. likely DNA

You dey craz, e bi like say you smoke loud and weed this early morning. The effect still dey trouble ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Legend of Hushpuppi cool

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Lovelife433(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sincerely I admire dis guy genius. How I wish someone can teach me work on line.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by King44(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ogba internet gangster. This headline gas got me laughing. He was locked up and still committing fraud in the almighty US jail. How is that possible?
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Karmaisme(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
I think this site have rules and regulations then if action can't take against people like you I wonder how they want to stop tribalism and religion bigots.

That is Nairaland for you.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Bigpapi: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Smithkafors:

What do you mean by people are accommodating people?. Are there not Yoruba's in the east, UK and America. Are they not being accommodated too?. You guys talk anyhow. Why not face him as a person?.

Mkpurummiri dey worry dis one

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
US and propaganda! They just shifted it to hush!
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Angy55(f): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
criminals in USA are given access to internet on a low key.
Perhaps this was a trap and he fell for it, in America ones you are in jail, your behaviour determines if you will be out early or not.
There are those who were given ten years jail terms and they didn't even spent more than 3 years in jail, yes it happens only if your behaviour and character in jail impresses the jail officers.
I don't know too much about jail personels but i think there is someone that can signs off on a document on how good your character has become and the court might just release you.
Perhaps this was the trap they set up for him knowing fully well he will fall for it and Guess what he did fall for it.

Once a criminal, always a criminal.
I told someone They are going to set him up and put him away for Good and i was right after all.
If he had not fallen for this, perhaps they would have reduced his sentence.

The guy has no remorse for his past sins.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by jamesversion: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
But honestly what's wrong with you southeast to be sincere Yoruba people really tolerate you people I just don't know how they cope with insults they receive from you people.

I'm not sure if they born you people well and insult us this way igbos in Edo always calm like niger of course you are a stranger and you must not pass your boundary.

Lolz. Your tribe na minority. Can Bini wage war against Igbos??

Be like Genocide dey hungry you and your 3million people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by MAGG0T(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
Keep quiet mr man if you can't comprehend you better fvk off or better still get interpreter I never made mention of accommodation. I only cautioned you people the way you insult the whole tribe in the name of likes . The Yoruba that live in UK not insult uk citizens the way you do here.

You're a foolish kid, stop showcasing your ignorance here

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Lotoflaff: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
DNA legit
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Burgerlomo: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:
He’s a Yoruba man .. is very typical of them .. likely DNA

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by virginchaser(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Simple experiment used to text if he is sober enough for lesser sentences but he failed. He will stay longer than anticipated and use to study how to cash many of his likes outside the shore of United States of America.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Geeworldwide: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:

Empty things!

Next

That guy is saying the truth, u lack home training. And i blame ur parent for poor upbringing.. u will be insulting yorubas and yet u make ur living in their land, why not going to that mudding land and make ur hustle.. u re a mumu indeed..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by porthouse7(f): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Smithkafors:

What do you mean by people are accommodating people?. Are there not Yoruba's in the east, UK and America. Are they not being accommodated too?. You guys talk anyhow. Why not face him as a person?.
how many Yoruba dey east can u count 1k, and if u can do they constitute nuisance like Igbos do anywhere u find them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by ledaman: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
No correctional institution is save around the world, when it comes to cybercrime undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by oshonwambada: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:

Get fvck off my mention!

Next!

Careless
No punctuation mark so I couldn't comprehend what he was saying.You really tried to understand him
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Promiseisaac(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
His a legend
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by King44(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

We are tired of some of them not all, there are some who has stupidity in their DNA, it can't be changed so the best is to leave them to continue with their psychological problems

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Yankee101: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
He is done

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Arabaincubus: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just imagine the skills applied in the negative way? I wish Nigeria would afford her army of brilliant youths the opportunities to apply their skills positively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by MAGG0T(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Geeworldwide:

That guy is saying the truth, u lack home training. And i blame ur parent for poor upbringing.. u will be insulting yorubas and yet u make ur living in their land, why not going to that mudding land and make ur hustle.. u re a mumu indeed..

The same way your dirty women sell Agbo in Igbo land? You sound dumb, so typical of Afonjas

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by hkunle71(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tuale for the boss...
Agba awo to nje pizza ninu shrine.
Your illegal act will always be remembered as a yardstick to others who still fall in the same line of criminology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / List Of Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.