Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S (53211 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by sydneyboss(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

Well at the bolded only you know what you are talking about. You are just barking like puppy if a Yoruba insult someone serving prison in Singapore how is that one justify the irrationality behind insulting a whole tribe?

And for your information I can't defend igbos for anything everyone knows that you people are so disrespectful.

When you are done , you shut up... mr respectful

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Bahamas95(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
A leopard never changes it's spots.

I was in Owerri sometime ago and I went to a shop to buy something. The elderly woman I met there was acting weird, I pretended as if I didn't notice how she was trying to flirt with me......When I got home I told my guy and he started laughing. He told me the woman is a retired olosho who was hustling in a brothel years back. grin

People like Hushpuppi will never change.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Sterope(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
We are not surprised cheesy. Eranko lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by tctrills: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
But honestly what's wrong with you southeast to be sincere Yoruba people really tolerate you people I just don't know how they cope with insults they receive from you people.

I'm not sure if they born you people well and insult us this way igbos in Edo always calm like niger of course you are a stranger and you must not pass your boundary.
Are you saying they should start a war because of online insults? It seems you have anger issues. In the real world outside the curtains of the internet, Igbos and Yorubas have no problem. They live and work in harmony.
Igbos and Edo do not engage in internet insults because both groups do not see each other are rivals or competitors.

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by yudee233: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
But honestly what's wrong with you southeast to be sincere Yoruba people really tolerate you people I just don't know how they cope with insults they receive from you people.

I'm not sure if they born you people well and insult us this way igbos in Edo always calm like niger of course you are a stranger and you must not pass your boundary.
Both the Igbos and Youroba abusing themselves here are people without value. The real people making the money are not limited by ethnicity

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by AngelicBeing: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chai angry
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Invictus2214: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
One thing i discovered is that, the effect of poverty is part of what makes some people stayed online so long. E.g most especially those that always insult others people culture and heritage, if you're counting million you not have time for such.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Revolva(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
According to prosecutors, inmates are allowed access to phone calls, video calls, the internet, exempt from being monitored to protect their rights to privacy. However, between January 28 and March 4, security officers at the correctional facility observed that Mr Abbas had gone beyond allowed internet use.

baba still de hustle.....omo Hush an legend.....oo he still de do racket in side jail de collect

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by ChronicGp(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Roll up another 1.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Rayzoom: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

Well at the bolded only you know what you are talking about. You are just barking like puppy if a Yoruba insult someone serving prison in Singapore how is that one justify the irrationality behind insulting a whole tribe?

And for your information I can't defend igbos for anything everyone knows that you people are so disrespectful.
Shut up your dirty gutter you call mouth and be get sense for once. Are you new on this forum? Why are you blind when it comes to Yoruba insulting Igbo and swift to cure your blindness when an Igbo retaliate? Is this how hateful you are? I don't want to bring Edo people into this your stupidity because of my relationship with most Edo and bini people hence you're a vagabond without a tribe. EDO IS A STATE, what's your tribe?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Depends on the kinda prison accommodating him...

If Asians or South Americans were the ones accommodating him in their jails, the only fraud he would be able to pull off would be stealing and distributing shanks.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by tuzle(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

I am not supporting south east, but u seem biased because on nairaland the insult goes both ways. U see SE abusing the west and the west abusing SE. So your comment indicate that u don't like SE people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ilaje1: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
I'm ashamed of myself for reply you in first place. Is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?Whether you take correction or not I have said my own...And for the impersonation I'm not surprised at that because that is what many of guys doing here meanwhile for the clarity sake you can check me out from Facebook De*** o*** I'm not a coward you can't do anything.

You might shuck that Benin man corrected you because you attack Yoruba tribe are you expecting me to support your stupidity and clap for you?I don’t think you are stupid. You just have a bad luck when thinking

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand anyway ,I’m glad to see you’re not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance also I don’t think you are a fool. But then what’s MY opinion against thousands of others?

Bro, don't let a faceless person get under your skin and give out your identity. You have made your point. Ignore him and move on.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by awesomedeji111(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ramoni ��‍♂️�
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by gaftsoil(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lol. Boss
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by JustPowerApps(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy cool Ramoni cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Esama: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thank you bro.
Ilaje1:

Bro, don't let a faceless person get under your skin and give out your identity. You have made your point. Ignore him and move on.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by derecho(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
You messed big time. I thought you had a good intention to stop bigotry but you ended up showing that you are no better than the ones you are condemning.

I dey shame for you.
Esama:

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Katerifarmer837: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
This man is brilliant.he just has to chanel it in the right direction
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by kullozone(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

Mr man, you seem like a tribalist also. When you're talking about tribalism on this forum, you can't ignore the other two major "tribalist tribes" to face only one tribe. You can't tell me you're BLIND to see the insults from other tribes as well.
What I'm saying is that they're all guilty of what you're accusing just the igbos of.

I'm not igbo oh... Just saying, Because you people are very biased on this forum.
Though I suspect you're an undercover tribalist yourself.

Condemn all of them or shuttup your mouth angry

Mtcheeew!!!
Annoying fucktards
angry angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by gonkin(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Has anyone asked if he was implicated just to bring up more evidences against him and secure his conviction?
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by slowice(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
You wear your stupidity proudly like a crown. There's always banter on here especially between se and sw and that's that but picking on a whole like this shows how childish and bias you are.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by tillaman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Igbalode Ramoni
Kosi eni tole gba sere lowo Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by tunize(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Forget this site their rules are not active.....seun needs to wake up and make a proper upgrade to this site like wise his moderators. Nairaland has lost its value the only way to gain its sanity back is to apply strict rules and start blocking people"
Assuming them dey subscribe am with money and after subscribtion you break any of the rules and got banned I guess next time the person body go dey well

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Holger: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
come to think of it FBI should just employ this guy under certain terms and conditions
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Elidrisy20: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
This ppl can lie
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Honor10: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

You are a 'SELF-DECEIVING EWEDU-GUBBLING' buffoon. Na me talk am.

If you are not, you would have agreed without contest that if one Mr Emeka is put in a cell for drugs in Singapore, and still trading drugs in that cell like Ramoni abbas is doing in US cell with internet fraud.

yoruba monkeys like you and others would be masturbating and insulting whole Igbo tribe on how they love so much and are all drug lords.

Until you stop pretending and tell us where you have preached to Ndi yoruba on this forum to stop insulting Igbos on this forum when a drug kingpin is caught in Asia. You have no right to claim to be a morality referee wey from 'bini'. grin

Shift go front before I use turning garri gbensh you pretentious ewedu skull wey dey form 'bini'. Ozuor! grin

Weyrey dey disguise. grin

@ the bolded

That must be your father that fail to train you.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by DAFEEDI(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
The Future Have Decided To Give Oyenusi, Anini and Derico Dem A Run For Their Money. This guy should be knighted.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by 00FFT00(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Mr 'I be bini', if it were an Igbo man still doing drugs in a cell in Singapore and yorubas come with their usual insults, will you be hyperventilating like a rabid dog as you are doing now?

Abi na only Igbos good to insult but must never insult back?

Show me where you have defended the Igbo from tribal attacks on this forum as you are defending the yoruba now. Mr 'I be bini'. We are waiting. grin

Taah!, shut up oga.

If people dey talk, bini man too wan join. Onto wetin na?.
How many una be?.

E be like say to collect beating dey hungry una. Where dat my 2by2 sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / Music Promoter Shares Girlfriend’s Nude On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.