Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S (53212 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by EyezofGod120: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
donb06:

So there are fake Yorubas..?? grin grin
there are some igbo that act as a yoruba here on NL
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by donb06: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
porthouse7:
so na holiday dem dey do for kirikiri prison, hope many Yoruba dey prison for east

Kirikiri is a conglomerate of all tribes well represented... The question should be is there a major prison in the East??
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by porthouse7(f): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
donb06:

Kirikiri is a conglomerate of all tribes well represented... The question should be is there a major prison in the East??
ipob don burn all, even police holding cell u won't find Yoruba inside
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by OscarDboss: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hushpuppy bawo
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by thedio(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
That guy is a born fraudster, he can't stop. Perhaps he is doing it for fun.oh some dude may be learning wire wire from him in the prison and he just used that one has an example for this them.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by wallrichy: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Netflix should make a film of this fraudster. It's amazing and a phenomenal that he can still commit fraud while in the custody of FBI, CIA etc.... He needs to be researched and studied in the forensic and criminal laboratory department of FBI and probably in some selected colleges. Brain like this devil of a scammer shouldn't just die or lock up without been verified and documented.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's false please, gossipmill debunked the rumour earlier.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
wallrichy:
Netflix should make a film of this fraudster. It's amazing and a phenomenal that he can still commit fraud while in the custody of FBI, CIA etc.... He needs to be researched and studied in the forensic and criminal laboratory department of FBI and probably in some selected colleges. Brain like this devil of a scammer shouldn't just die or lock up without been verified and documented.
It's false news abeg.

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by iamrealdeji(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Idiot that is making money that someone else would spend
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by DonroxyII: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
inoki247:
lol something mus kill a man....

Baba know say even if e go rot away for jail himself no go rest Alooota Continua...

He learn from doz drug Lord wey dey play dere game from jail undecided undecided

So automatically prison will not av any impact in is life nor mak him change.....

Person wey dem neva sentence wey still add more na US go tire be dat....
They just set him up so as to take him away forever. Oyinbo ehn, they knew he'll commit more, gave him the opportunities to do it in order to Eradicate his admission of guilt and plea bargain. Now He is on fresh soup without plea bargain. This one will make him rot in jail.

Oyinbo do not believe in God but believe in their own laws. Believe in laws is closer to believing in God.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Karemarealty288(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
His sentence wouldn't be funny again.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by donb06: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
[b][/b] the
porthouse7:
ipob don burn all, even police holding cell u won't find Yoruba inside

grin grin

Laughing at u ignorance... Dem plenty ehn for cell..... My bro travel small.. just got take a tour... THE WESTERN PROPANGANDA no be only for America and Europe it's real in NIGERIA oo grin
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by GooodHardDick: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
Keep quiet mr man if you can't comprehend you better fvk off or better still get interpreter I never made mention of accommodation. I only cautioned you people the way you insult the whole tribe in the name of likes . The Yoruba that live in UK not insult uk citizens the way you do here.

Alaye, do you know the numbers of Igbos living in Edo state is by far greater than the number of the Binis, esans, igarras, auchi and all of them put together? For example, if the binis, Esans, auchi etc are 2millinon, the igbos in Edo state will be 7million.

Let the igbos decide to leave Edo state. Watch Edo state become empty, you sef u know say Na true I dey talk. The binis are under the minority groups!
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by BarrElChapo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
This guy no know say Na Yankee him dey, I'd await his sentencing eagerly.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Forgodsgrace: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
shogsman:
So he has essentially handed them the evidence to send him away for 3 lifetimes,this guy is just plain dumb,now he's gonna die in prison for nothing.
Just so you know here in the USA fraud of that magnitude for serial offenders can carry up to 80years jail term,add that to the potential 30-50 years he is already looking forward to for his first case he's essentially done.
Anybody with half a brain would know them allowing an internet fraudster access to a connected computer is obviously a trap and he stupidly fell for it

Most US prisoners do run thins from inside,even here in Nigeria.H money still made over 1m dollars despite being in prison .So no big deal
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by HardMirror(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lovelife433:
shut up devil incarnate. If u like work till u die, is non of my business. Ewu cambia.
I working legit is devil incarnate while you into internet scam is a saint. Interesting grin. Poverty is worrying you grin ndo e go better if only you can be patient, don't rush and destroy your life. I know poverty can be frustrating, but wait on God and keep working, things go get last last

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by treatise: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Slawomir, where hath thou ?
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by AUTOCRATIC(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
False story

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by GeneralPula: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
AUTOCRATIC:
False story

God bless you bruh..

Naija are just one pathetic people..

They already believed it just cuz FBI said it..

I’m sure they’re only roping the guy so he won’t get any mercy from the judge..
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by meobizy(f): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
If the former Delta State governor could survive prison then this guy will. Either someone is warming his future political position or the post isn’t made up yet. Nigerians will put him in a leadership position soon. I can assure that.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by fluffybaby(f): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is interesting grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Boss. I hail. I tap from your blessings cheesy but I reject the jail abeg lol
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
powerfulguy:
Hushpuppi still committing internet fraud inside prison; stole $429,800: U.S. prosecutors

https://gazettengr.com/hushpuppi-still-committing-internet-fraud-inside-prison-stole-429800-u-s-prosecutors/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
This news is false
Lalasticlala, seun take down this thread.

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Lovelife433(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
HardMirror:
I working legit is devil incarnate while you into internet scam is a saint. Interesting grin. Poverty is worrying you grin ndo e go better if only you can be patient, don't rush and destroy your life. I know poverty can be frustrating, but wait on God and keep working, things go get last last
bros free me na. Do I know u before? Na porvaty and hustle go kill u. Idiot.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

God bless you bruh..

Naija are just one pathetic people..

They already believed it just cuz FBI said it..

I’m sure they’re only roping the guy so he won’t get any mercy from the judge..

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Raphaelmary(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

You are a 'SELF-DECEIVING EWEDU-GUBBLING' buffoon. Na me talk am.

If you are not, you would have agreed without contest that if one Mr Emeka is put in a cell for drugs in Singapore, and still trading drugs in that cell like Ramoni abbas is doing in US cell with internet fraud.

yoruba monkeys like you and others would be masturbating and insulting whole Igbo tribe on how they love so much and are all drug lords.

Until you stop pretending and tell us where you have preached to Ndi yoruba on this forum to stop insulting Igbos on this forum when a drug kingpin is caught in Asia. You have no right to claim to be a morality referee wey from 'bini'. grin

Shift go front before I use turning garri gbensh you pretentious ewedu skull wey dey form 'bini'. Ozuor! grin

Weyrey dey disguise. grin

I love you bro, no homo
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by chaloskyx: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
he s only committing fraud in prison cause obviously you let him this was to bait him to disclose his other patners and show where he kept his hidden illicit funds
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by themanderon: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Old habits die hard.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Babinski: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Devilish guts.

Ramon Abbas aka Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari aka Super Cop both seem to be incurable criminals. Even while in prison or corrrectional facility, Hushpuppi still found time to commit fraud. Similarly with Kyari who still found time to engage in crime while on suspension! Talk about birds of a feather...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Hallabee1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Aje...
Something must be wrong with you.. Which your nigga
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Thou: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
treatise:
Slawomir, where hath thou ?
baba? No mention me againangry
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by advanceDNA: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...
Something must be wrong with you.. Which your nigga

You are the one something is wrong with o jàrè since you can’t respect my opinion..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / Music Promoter Shares Girlfriend’s Nude On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.