Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S (53203 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by 00FFT00(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Amotekun777:

The literal definition, abeg.

If the Igboman trading at Alaba international or Balogun market is misbehaving, what is Mama Taiwo who sells dead and dried animals at Ogbete market in Enugu doing?.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Advancedman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
powerfulguy:
Hushpuppi still committing internet fraud inside prison; stole $429,800: U.S. prosecutors

https://gazettengr.com/hushpuppi-still-committing-internet-fraud-inside-prison-stole-429800-u-s-prosecutors/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Pesin commit internet fraud you still put internet for him lap top you have succeeded in giving him internet enabled laptop so what do you expect?
He should lazy around or get busy.

In UK 2 gals marry for prison the official refuse cutting of cake because one of the girls can't stand a knife and not be tempted.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by babajero(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

Well at the bolded only you know what you are talking about. You are just barking like puppy if a Yoruba insult someone serving prison in Singapore how is that one justify the irrationality behind insulting a whole tribe?

And for your information I can't defend igbos for anything everyone knows that you people are so disrespectful.
Mr man na mouth you dey make, most frat for Benin there na Igbos dey head am, you go dey for ground call am chairman then come online come write rubbish. Fear no go let you talk this trash for your area there.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Geeworldwide: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
MAGG0T:

The same way your dirty women sell Agbo in Igbo land? You sound dumb, so typical of Afonjas

Ur life can never better than that of MAGGOT u re. Thats how ur stupid yam leg girls with big big stretch mark on their waist full inside cheap cheap brothel here doing Ashawo. Myopic gullible
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na wah for this guy matter sha undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by cennedi: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
see below

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omoh this guy na chronic one....it's compounding his case even more..but there's executive treatment in prison tho....
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is there a credible news source featuring in news?
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by porthouse7(f): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
donb06:

Igbos never constitute nuisance...... NEVER.... You're breeding in what ure fed by an igbo hater. U better go for purging
so na holiday dem dey do for kirikiri prison, hope many Yoruba dey prison for east
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by slimjohn2k5: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pablo Escobar
They should build him his own prison
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Fantasticcc: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

Well at the bolded only you know what you are talking about. You are just barking like puppy if a Yoruba insult someone serving prison in Singapore how is that one justify the irrationality behind insulting a whole tribe?

And for your information I can't defend igbos for anything everyone knows that you people are so disrespectful.
lalasticlala seun mynd44 insulting a tribe is against nairaland rules.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ejjis(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
IT'S IN HIS BLOOD
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by jimyjames(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:

The Igbos don't need you to defend them, the Yoruba's don't need you to defend them, you are a minority pls when major ethnic groups are talking be quiet please

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by dododawa1: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Can you imagine,who gave him phone and laptop in prison.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Zealag(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Someone somewhere is writing the documentary of hushpuppi the greatest Yahoo boy ever
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by nedekid: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
This guy sha!!
If I am the prison controller I go just give am special room make him de work out moni de share 50/50 grin
Haba, from inside US jail him still de workout owo? shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
derecho:
You messed big time. I thought you had a good intention to stop bigotry but you ended up showing that you are no better than the ones you are condemning.

I dey shame for you.

Thank you very much. I was expecting the illiterate Esama to condemn the act in totality but he ended up showing his hatred for the Igbo people.

One can even notice that those who liked his post and/or thanked him are just ethnic supremacist like him. They are all blinded with hatred and prejudice.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by derecho(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Forgive him, I know he'll change.
DaveDGreat:

Thank you very much. I was expecting the illiterate Esama to condemn the act in totality but he ended up showing his hatred for the Igbo people.

One can even notice that those who liked his post and/or thanked him are just ethnic supremacist like him. They are all blinded with hatred and prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Lovelife433(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
HardMirror:
you want to learn cyber crime and your status reads "To GOD Be The GLORY" christianity is just a disguise for you folks. Later you would say christianity makes the world a better place. Me an atheist that dont believe in god is working and not looking for illegal money
shut up devil incarnate. If u like work till u die, is non of my business. Ewu cambia.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
:

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Amotekun777:

But Yorubas don't go to their host's place to misbehave the way the Igbos do.

Oya first of all, you people need to stop all these nonsense about host and visitor. Are we not One Nigeria again? So you mean if I come down to Akure, I am being "accommodated"? Just wow!

Secondly, crime and other vices know no tribe. How many times have we read about Yorubas defrauding people in foreign lands? In fact, this thread is about it. Igbalode Hushpuppy, a Yoruba Nigerian, swindled people of their hard-earned money and did it again in prison (host's place). So oga please sing another song.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Jagznation(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Esama:
But Aunty kemi said the man has passed in.The fact is that they need to move him from prison and employ guardianship for him the criminal mentality wouldn't depart from this man blood through prison punishment.
grin please reply the quotes wink
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Bamzyriches451: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damn!
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Ofachiedo: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
When a country is over governed with laws this is what they often face. How can someone inside a prison still have access to Internet? Cut him out from the world and isolate him from accessing anything that can aid his fraudulent activities.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by jamesbridget13(f): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na wa for him o
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by baby124: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
This one is a kleptomaniac with laptop. Obviously a mental problem at this point.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Godispeace: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Yoruba are not accommodated in SOUTH EAST , that cursed region with flat heads. Yoruba or Hausa can never contest for ordinary street chairman or councilor not to talk of being appointed as PA, SPA or commissioners. as they allow una do here in Sw or North. Igbos are satanic hypocrites
Smithkafors:

What do you mean by people are accommodating people?. Are there not Yoruba's in the east, UK and America. Are they not being accommodated too?. You guys talk anyhow. Why not face him as a person?.
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by Hdhdhd(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

You are a 'SELF-DECEIVING EWEDU-GUBBLING' buffoon. Na me talk am.

If you are not, you would have agreed without contest that if one Mr Emeka is put in a cell for drugs in Singapore, and still trading drugs in that cell like Ramoni abbas is doing in US cell with internet fraud.

yoruba monkeys like you and others would be masturbating and insulting whole Igbo tribe on how they love so much and are all drug lords.

Until you stop pretending and tell us where you have preached to Ndi yoruba on this forum to stop insulting Igbos on this forum when a drug kingpin is caught in Asia. You have no right to claim to be a morality referee wey from 'bini'. grin

Shift go front before I use turning garri gbensh you pretentious ewedu skull wey dey form 'bini'. Ozuor! grin

Weyrey dey disguise. grin

This one no be wotowoto. You put am for im body Ratatata
Re: Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S by thundafire: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
gambia:
The guy sentence wont be funny at all.
I tell u the go slam 800years even if he reincarnate him go continue the sentence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.