Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable (13686 Views)

Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari / Soludo: Leaders Should Excel In Private Endeavours Before Venturing In Politics / Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held (2) (3) (4)

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
We can only hope for better
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Joseph08(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerians voted failure...

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Horbar1: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Can you imagine a day chick for #600 at this time of the year ?

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by King44(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Apc masturbaters aka bmc where at thou.

This suffer na national cake, e go touch everybody.

We have said it before

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by decasey(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thay have increased the price of gas again. I noticed it this morning because I bought gas this morning.

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
“Businesses are suffering. How can we be losing over 95% of oil production to thieves?

We are losing nothing to thieves. We just have a bunch of leaders who don't believe in this country. Everyone wants to loot to secure their future and that of their children.

Every sane Nigerian knows that there's no hope in Nigeria. Little wonder japa has become one of the most popular slang in our parlance.

Gaby, I see people who blame another man for their woes as people who lack common sense. I am sure it's the British that tells Nigeria's politicians to keep looting Nigeria's resources and keep stashing it away in foreign banks.

The African Black, like Chimamanda Adichie calls it, does not want to take responsibility for his brazen failure and incapability of self-rule yet.

But the looters are the thieves

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Proudlyomonna: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
I swear bubu and his Apc has done what no one can do.
The suffering touch even the rich talkless of the poor.
Anybody wey dey support apc no suppose get business with peace and good health �

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/businesses-are-suffering-leaders-should-be-held-accountable-elumelu/

Backbencher2, pls come and hear from Tony elumelu. Did u see anywhere where he mentioned that the solution is for nigerians to pay more taxes?
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Missionaire: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Vurug:
Thank God you're one of the leaders.

How is he "one of the leaders"?
What public office is he occupying?

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by vRendoh(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
,,,and they are on pension after leaving Office. I dont undersatnd the reason why they are being paid!

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by JUHABACH: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
gaby:
Even the rich of the richest in the contraption doesn't understand that this isn't a country....

I laugh at some of us calling for devolution of power and how clueless our leaders are to make Nigeria work.

The honest truth is this, and until we all understand this fact, we'd keep running in circles while forgetting to plot ways to truly liberate ourselves from these shackles and contraptions.

Listen...

Nigeria isn't a country or nation but a business, company, or farm set up, controlled by the British with a laid down template which we adopted and call a constitution.

Sadly enough, even the Politicians or so-called leaders aside from being clueless about this arrangement or obvious facts are also victims of this same evil set-up knowingly and unknowingly.

Anyone who rises up in an attempt to tilt or stem the tide of this evil British business won't even make it to the corridors of power and if per-adventure he/she finds a way up there to begin the work of undoing their corporate set-up, that individual will be taken care of or put to eternal sleep.

Nigeria isn't independent by any stretch and had never been arranged to work for her inhabitants.

We need to get on as a people, get back to the drawing board, find out where we missed it, realise our common enemies aren't "Afonja, Ipob, Arewa" or whatever and be honest in our push to reclaim our land and plot a way for us devoid of any external control in whatever shape or form.

Putin is fighting for the future of his country and her sovereignty and we are all witnesses to how this is going with him being demonised and isolated. But the truth is, even if the present Russian citizens a low themselves to get so brainwashed by propaganda so as not to see what Putin is fighting for/against, in years to come, the future generation of Russians would wish Putin was still alive and will forever immortalise him for being a true Nationalist and a leader.

As a tip....

When they get quiet to your sufferings, lamentations, killings and all, just know that it favours them. However, when you see them sanctioning, screaming and crying blue murder, just know that you are doing the right thing for your people and it's hurting them...e.g Gadaffi etc.

We are just starting in our suffering and dependence. Let's all wait until our current benefactors (China) get well-grounded enough on our land, begin to demand repayment of our loans, and they decide to just unleash 10% of their population on us. Na that time we go understand the difference between Khaki and Leather...

I rest my fingers...

Nigeria will only get worse...

There is a deliberate reason why every successive government in Nigeria turns up worse than the previous government.

We all go dey alright laslas

I saw a picture on here yesterday of the lifeless one, Mai Buni with his rabbit ears, and the cursed Minister of Education all grinning from ear to ear.

They are all on a visit to the company's headquarters to give an annual report and to take instructions on who to make the next CEO (President) in furtherance of the company's continuous profitability for her real owners while the staffs (citizens) languish in pains.

So sad...

Continue to blame ghosts for your problems. People like you are a big part of why Nigeria is struggling. You won't take responsibility, always looking for one "devil" to blame the problem on. *Hisses*

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by everythinggirly(f): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Honestly, there's no hope in Nigeria.

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by hybridblood07(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
You dey para oh
tollyboy5:
This foolish leaders and their glutton followers are very stupid.
I won't mind to hit anyone of them hard if i got the chance.
Everything in this country is about how to steal.
As a technologist i can't do without light. Its so frustrating.
Its high time we start building local drones that will drop bomb in our politicians houses.

Its high time we rebel for a greater future!

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by gaby(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
“Businesses are suffering. How can we be losing over 95% of oil production to thieves?

We are losing nothing to thieves. We just have a bunch of leaders who don't believe in this country. Everyone wants to loot to secure their future and that of their children.

Every sane Nigerian knows that there's no hope in Nigeria. Little wonder japa has become one of the most popular slang in our parlance.

Gaby, I see people who blame another man for their woes as people who lack common sense. I am sure it's the British that tells Nigeria's politicians to keep looting Nigeria's resources and keep stashing it away in foreign banks.

The African Black, like Chimamanda Adichie calls it, does not want to take responsibility for his brazen failure and incapability of self-rule yet.

I hear you sir.

Your president is in the UK to give a report of his stewardship as CEO to the owners of the company, Nigeria.

Do you know who were with him in the picture shown here on nairaland?

The Rabbit-eared Mai Buni the APC Caretaker committee chairman. Would you argue with me if I told you he was there alongside the outgoing CEO to plot with the owners of the company and board of directors on the next CEO?

How about the other evil one in the picture who's supposed to be the Minister of Education.

What's the situation with our Education viz a viz the ASUU sheeet and our kids languishing at home while he suns his teeth in a photo op with his fellow directors.

Una go dey alright laslas

Make una no learn to look beyond una noses...

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by aujile(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Vurug:
Thank God you're one of the leaders.
Which political office is he holding? Pls remind me.
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by gaby(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
JUHABACH:

Continue to blame ghosts for your problems. People like you are a big part of why Nigeria is struggling. You won't take responsibility, always looking for one "devil" to blame the problem on. *Hisses*

Small brain...

Continue blaming yourself, you hear?

Ekpa...

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by yemmit90: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Businesses are not only suffering but dieing completely.

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
sha make I win your 5k grant cry

I really need some money to re-enforce my business cry
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by toujurs: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tony elumelu don't mind most of these Nigerians they are not ready for a change, to even think some fools are willing to vote for a thief like tinubu makes us all dumb, these people i am very sure can't afford to pay for a flat, neither can they comfortably pay their transport you will see them doing lapping. Tueh.

The same criminal that supported buhari into govt, is the same man you want to make president. Isn't that madness, from frying pan to fire.

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nigeria is a Useless country know this and know Peace .. Where is that Vulturegriller nonsensical human being sef ..

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by cennedi: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
see below
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Deeprooted: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na leaders wey don run with their families go London we wan go hold responsible?

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by nathyx(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tony what did you expect when greed is the main order of the day cry cry
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Buhari, Tinubu and APC supporters, come and call Elumelu a wailer, PDP, IPOB and a child of hate...

Buhari has failed Nigerians...
Forget about party affiliates or tribal sentiment.
Leadership has been major problem in Nigeria from time immemorial.
You as a potential leader, what is your mindset? Are going to be a team leader who cares and carries others along or task or selfish leader who cares not and carries only himself along. Majority of our leaders right from family leaders to grassroot to the top are bunch of self centered people and that is where we are today. Average Nigerians mindset is full of greed as they are ready to corner peoples resources to themselves if a given an opportunity when in a position of power

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by swaggerjack: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:
This foolish leaders and their glutton followers are very stupid.
I won't mind to hit anyone of them hard if i got the chance.
Everything in this country is about how to steal.
As a technologist i can't do without light. Its so frustrating.
Its high time we start building local drones that will drop bomb in our politicians houses.

Its high time we rebel for a greater future!
Enablers and supporters of this leaders that have brought untold hardship
CC

helinues

Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Sholaco: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wicked leaders
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
lexy2014:

But the looters are the thieves
/
Do you think everyone here has common sense?

This place is like a classroom of 100 students.
Imagine giving the intelligent ones down to the person that comes last in class a phone and free data to post.
/
Re: Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable by Nigerialabalaba: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
tony tony. na wen u go buy aloku tokunbo oil well from shell na hin u realise say all of una na scaman.

Btw, ow far with returning ur own share of the $7 billion wey senior man soludo dash una during hin time as chief scaman in cbn.

ow about nitel money?
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/406677-alleged-n41bn-fraud-elumelu-denies-allegations-demands-apology-from-lawmaker.html

Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP / Jega’s Ill Health: Reps Cancel Scheduled Meeting With INEC / Sanwo-Olu: I Will End Apapa Gridlock Within My First 60 Days In Office

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57