Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? (1066 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / My Mum Wahala Is Getting Too Much / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good afternoon, guys
Because of this miserable ASUU strike,have been at home but it more like an hell fire for me. My mum is always choking me everyday, from every little mistake she must turn it to war, and Honestly am fed up coz if care is not taken I might kill myself guys, she tempering with my life, soul and body
Everyday the neighbours comes around to interfere and am just tired, coz it giving headache,its destroying me emotionally, its making me go insane. She always try and manipulate things, in a I myself don't understand,always ready for argument and fight always,I don't really know how to type what am feeling now, and I have decide I will b leaving d house soon, am thinking of going back to school and learn trade or something am really down mentally now #fucklife #fuckme

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Uzomacharles: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omo no be small thing ooo..

Even my sisters dey light more fire, just find something doing for the main time.

No dey follow them talk
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nkem96: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
We need to hear your mom's side of the story before we jump into conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Fantasticcc: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
How old are you? If you are still young remain at home and endure it and if not leave the house and hustle...
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nkem96:
We need to hear your mom's side of the story before we jump into conclusion.
So you'll be headed straight to his mother's house and hear from her
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fantasticcc:
How old are you? If you are still young remain at home and endure it and if not leave the house and hustle...

am 22

am thinking of going back to my hostel
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Goldbw122(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good afternoon, guys

Because of this miserable ASUU
strike,have been at home but it
more like an hell fire for me. My
mum is always choking me
everyday, from every little mistake
she must turn it to war, and
Honestly am fed up coz if care is
not taken I might kill myself guys,
she tempering with my life, soul
and body

Everyday the neighbours comes
around to interfere and am just
tired, coz it giving headache,its
destroying me emotionally, its
making me go insane.
She always try and manipulate
things, in a I myself don't
understand,always ready for
argument and fight always,I don't
really know how to type what am
feeling now, and I have decide I
will b leaving d house soon, am
thinking of going back to school
and learn trade or something
am really down mentally now
#fucklife
#fuckme
Learn work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by mespusinglez(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANNA GO HOME...NA THIS KIND DRAMA I DEY TRY TO AVOID

I STILL DEY SCHOOL SINCE THE FIRST 4 WEEKS STRIKE...AND I GO STILL REMAIN FOR SCHOOL TILL ASUU CALL...THOUGH IT'S NOT EASY BUT IT'S BETTER THAN ALL THOSE UNNECESSARY DRAMA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Blunttruth: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good afternoon, guys

mum is always choking me
and body

making me go insane.
#fucklife
#fuckme

Look for something doing that will take you out in the morning and bring you home in the evening. Even if it's teaching on a private school.
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Omo no be small thing ooo..

Even my sisters dey light more fire, just find something doing for the main time.

No dey follow them talk

I must leave!!!

I might die,all my life I hate steady war

1 Like

Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Blunttruth:

Look for something doing that will take you out in the morning and bring you home in the evening. Even if it's teaching on a private school.

thanks for the advice

I should rather leave and learn a trade in jos
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
mespusinglez:
SOMETIMES IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANNA GO HOME...NA THIS KIND DRAMA I DEY TRY TO AVOID

I STILL DEY SCHOOL SINCE THE FIRST 4 WEEKS STRIKE...AND I GO STILL REMAIN FOR SCHOOL TILL ASUU CALL...THOUGH IT'S NOT EASY BUT IT'S BETTER THAN ALL THOSE UNNECESSARY DRAMA

I will also go back
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Uzomacharles: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I must leave!!!
I might die,all my life I hate steady war

you be man for a reason
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Highman56: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
mespusinglez:

U get sense.family is better from a distance
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Blunttruth: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

thanks for the advice

I should rather leave and learn a trade in jos

That's a great idea. I just didn't want you asking for money from them for Transportation everyday that's why I suggested teaching . But learning a trade is way better.
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Professorcplus(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

am 22

Single mum??
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by oilmane(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good afternoon, guys

mum is always choking me
and body

making me go insane.
#fucklife
#fuckme

Look for a job that will taking be taking you out of the house most of the time, she won't be quarrelling with you if you're not available.
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Favy1235(f): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mothers and their wahala they can never see their children as adult exactly whats going on now with my mum since this ASUU strike i will do all housechore,go to her shop morning and evening. She shouts at any little mistake she no dey use eye see say i dey less busy. Omo i dey plan go my elder sis house next week. I no wan stay for house again.
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nkem96: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
So you'll be headed straight to his mother's house and hear from her

Not really. But he failed to highlight some of the things he might have done to make his mom behave in such a way/manner.
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Fantasticcc: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

am 22

22 is not so young,if you have a way of getting ur daily meal, cos that will be your main obstacle then you can go back to the hostel before they push you into depression
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fantasticcc:
22 is not so young,if you have a way of getting ur daily meal, cos that will be your main obstacle then you can go back to the hostel before they push you into depression

daily meal is never a problem bro, infact I pay my house rent mysef
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Hector09(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have not seen my mum for gud four years, just to avoid what u are passing through
Re: My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? by Fantasticcc: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

daily meal is never a problem bro, infact I pay my house rent mysef
Better,is time you leave the house,cos it will only get worst... but always remember she is your mummy

(1) (Reply)

Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience / How Can I Get Over My Ex ? / My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.