Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience (1066 Views)

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Graphicer: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
I was once tasked with replacing a neighbours bedroom carpet. I had to dismantle her bedroom furniture to clear the room. Upon dismantling her bed, 4 'toys' fell onto the floor. Now, if she hadn't witnessed this, I would have discretely popped them back and not said a word. But she was standing right there. I looked up and she was bright red with her hands over her eyes, trying to disappear on the spot. So I said, "Well, they can't lay a carpet can they!) It broke the embarrassment enough for her to laugh, pick them up and take them away. We had a strange relationship after that.

Share your experience
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by matrix199(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
My piece of advice for everyone who goes to clients' home for whatever service or pays someone a visit is to always assume there's a CCTV recording whatever goes on in the house or office and take caution based on integrity. Mind what you say, even if no one is around.

Now my experience. I went to see a client for a business. when I got there, i met the man's son. I asked him if his father was at home, he said no. So I decided to call him. Just as I was about to call him, the television station the boy was watching aired Christ Embassy's programme. The next thing I said compulsively was... This pastor Christ eh, as I was about saying ... He f***ed up during Covid 19,... my wife called me. That was how I didn't get to complete my f***ed up statement.

Guess what, the man came out from his bedroom. He asked what Pastor Chris did, I just said I love his Rapsody of reality. The publication is nice The man had always thought I was a churchy man. It was my wife's call that helped keep the business on course.

Henceforth, I don't say anything derogatory anywhere, except in my toilet.

I hope you all learn from my experience.

8 Likes

Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Amadi84: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Maks27: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
I went in as a private tutor for this girl, few minutes into the teaching I asked to use the toilet so she directed me to visitors toilet, What I saw hasn't cleared off my head, Sanitary oads with dried blood, dog poo right there in the floor. Bunch of dirty newspaper I guess it was used to as toilet paper. Grease all over the wall. And many more crazy things I can't say. I just couldn't use the place and I begged her to let me use her toilet. It was dirty too but manageable.

I have never in my life ever seen such a dirty House. I haven't healed from that experience

3 Likes

Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Mykelslim: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
I'm here to read stories
Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Kriss216: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Maks27:
I went in as a private tutor for this girl, few minutes into the teaching I asked to use the toilet so she directed me to visitors toilet, What I saw hasn't cleared off my head, Sanitary oads with dried blood, dog poo right there in the floor. Bunch of dirty newspaper I guess it was used to as toilet paper. Grease all over the wall. And many more crazy things I can't say. I just couldn't use the place and I begged her to let me use her toilet. It was dirty too but manageable.

I have never in my life ever seen such a dirty House. I haven't healed from that experience
Add Graphics for your post abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Starboytwo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Back in the days though very funny because Am considerate doing it according to the rules
. that's what the said clients really want..
Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Kazeem47(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Comment readers at your service.we are all ears,and eyes too

Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
As my line of work, we see so many things but we no dey talk grin you just have to overlook them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Maks27:

fr? shocked
Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Plumbers would have seen a lot, God damn.

1 Like

Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by ugotex85: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nothing to tell, only here to read comments.
Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by ettekamba1: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Olasyke:
Plumbers would have seen a lot, God damn.
agree, recall years ago when one of the toilets in the flat I stayed in was blocked. Plumber came in and said it was blocked by sanitary pads (obviously from one of the babes that came around as we were 4 guys in a 3-bedroom apartment)
Re: Peoples Whose Job Require Entering Clients Houses What Is Your Crazy Experience by DonroxyII: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Graphicer:
I was once tasked with replacing a neighbours bedroom carpet. I had to dismantle her bedroom furniture to clear the room. Upon dismantling her bed, 4 'toys' fell onto the floor. Now, if she hadn't witnessed this, I would have discretely popped them back and not said a word. But she was standing right there. I looked up and she was bright red with her hands over her eyes, trying to disappear on the spot. So I said, "Well, they can't lay a carpet can they!) It broke the embarrassment enough for her to laugh, pick them up and take them away. We had a strange relationship after that.

Share your experience
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
4 toys One Person Gisos!

(1) (Reply)

Is Express VPN Any Useful At All / Mohbad Grabs Naira Marley Sister Big Yansh While Fighting Her Brother / Best India Movie Have Watch Soo Far RRR (recommend Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.