Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? (435 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
From what I've been observing about girls on this forum is that most of them have insulting comments when matters of relationship is deliberated on, even while it's not necessary for them to . From random observation, unmarried ladies in their late 20's in Naija tend to be harsh and toxic about relationship matters. These set of ladies as we can find here on Nairaland can advice their fellow married female colleague to leave their husband or relationship for no obvious reason. Yet they themselves are desperately seeking for marriage, but same same time here on Nairaland attribute all men as evil, stupid and useless. I think they're doing this for two reasons.

1. To stir attention to themselves.
2. To confuse other ladies, so that they can be single like them.

To Stir Attention To Themselves
Ladies are fond of seeking attention, and one way for them doing this (if you observe them very well) is to create conflict. With that they can have a means to interact with guys and get guys opinion about them. Guys, girls are really desperate for your opinion. They love men's opinion good or bad. They love to listen to men, anyhow they get it. During my high school days, there was this girl in my class that always looks for ways for me to have a quarrel with her. She always picks on me at any cost, when I'm in the midst of other guys in the class. She was doing that to make herself available to me.

To Confuse Other Ladies
Girls always want to create circles where they can manipulate their fellow girls. They are like sadist. They want every other girl to suffer like them. Since they're single every other girl should be like them.
Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Danmboss(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Comrade this vawulence is gonna be cahotic than Russia Ukraine war.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Uzomacharles: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
90% of the abusive ones are the low life.....

80% of them are looking for simps to get married to but unfortunately only 2% of simps are in Nairaland which makes them easily irritated by Alpa post which they term redpill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Alaefulu(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
They feel insecure I can say,you know the major reason some guys are here is just to get this girls laid and move to the next of which I can hardly blame them because female here too are looking for who to chop his money too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by heniford2: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nairaland Redpillers has made it difficult for normalcy to reign where we keep getting education on how to man up on our lazy Nigerian woman so some of them has changed to be male grin no free food anymore grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by HarunaWest(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tor.. E don Set.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Women matter no dey finish for una mouth.
Eyah, na wa ooo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Nicepoker(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Op who says they are girls. They are all old dusty evening newspapers. Like the one above. With no single drop of value.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Candidlady: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
jeriprojects:
From what I've been observing about girls on this forum is that most of them have insulting comments when matters of relationship is deliberated on, even while it's not necessary for them to . From random observation, unmarried ladies in their late 20's in Naija tend to be harsh and toxic about relationship matters. These set of ladies as we can find here on Nairaland can advice their fellow married female colleague to leave their husband or relationship for no obvious reason. Yet they themselves are desperately seeking for marriage, but same same time here on Nairaland attribute all men as evil, stupid and useless. I think they're doing this for two reasons.

1. To stir attention to themselves.
2. To confuse other ladies, so that they can be single like them.

To Stir Attention To Themselves
Ladies are fond of seeking attention, and one way for them doing this (if you observe them very well) is to create conflict. With that they can have a means to interact with guys and get guys opinion about them. Guys, girls are really desperate for your opinion. They love men's opinion good or bad. They love to listen to men, anyhow they get it. During my high school days, there was this girl in my class that always looks for ways for me to have a quarrel with her. She always picks on me at any cost, when I'm in the midst of other guys in the class. She was doing that to make herself available to me.

To Confuse Other Ladies
Girls always want to create circles where they can manipulate their fellow girls. They are like sadist. They want every other girl to suffer like them. Since they're single every other girl should be like them.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Candidlady: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
Nicepoker:
Op who says they are girls. They are all old dusty evening newspapers.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Candidlady: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
heniford2:
Nairaland Redpillers has made it difficult for normalcy to reign where we keep getting education on how to man up on our lazy Nigerian woman so some of them has changed to be male grin no free food anymore grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE..

I HAVE ALREADY SAID THIS" IF YOU INSULT ME, I INSULT YOU BACK "
NO GAIN NO LOSS.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by RisenJoe(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Waiting for the bashing to begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by pansophist(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Any girl you see on nairaland arguing like a lawyer is masculine. Have fun, argue with her, but no go make mistake send dm o, because na hustler de behind the moniker. For better for stay, for worse for astray. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's a lie abeg. Men( abi na boys ) for this nairaland can insult anyhow. Leave my Nigerians ladies abeg. One love !
Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by Deicide: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Romance section is in the Era of redpill
Re: Why Are Girls On Nairaland Extremely Abusive? by RottenBanana: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
It because they don’t have a pen!s.

Penis envy is a stage theorized by Sigmund Freud regarding female psychosexual development, in which young girls experience anxiety upon realization that they do not have a pen!s. Freud considered this realization a defining moment in a series of transitions toward a mature female sexuality.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Refuse To Tag Me On Facebook / What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service / Why The Deliberate Intimidations From Men To The Women On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.