Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service (434 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by Solofresh2: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with 9mobile service?
I can't even suscribe with my line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by Vicboy1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Am noticing the same thing
I tried calling there call center but it is not speaking out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by placeofallure(f): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
I have a 9mobile line that I have not recharged for more than a year now. It used to be my main line. I got pissed off by their abysmally poor services. I'd do data subscription and will be unable to browse. You'll be searching for network all over. It went on for months and I just vex. Now people call me on the line but I don't put any money on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by Educonomist: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Same here also, I can't subscribe via *200#. 9mobile don tire me with their poor network signal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by Faithti(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
I thought it was only me oo
I don restart phone tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by inaiduna(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
9mobile should do all they can to restore their service, it is my main line and it's only their data service that work best in my area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by Annwrites: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
No service for over a week and still counting.

I tried to understand what's going on, but 9mobile didn't even bother to make a press release to apologise and inform their subscribers of what the issue is and when it will be resolved.

This goes on to show how much they do not value their customers.

Anyway, I was at the bank on Friday to switch the line linked to my account to my MTN line.

Although, they started as the best network, they have been the worst for a few years now. It has only grown worse in recent times.

Find an alternative as soon as you can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by Solofresh2: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: What Is Wrong With 9mobile Service by siofra(f): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don tire for their matter. Right now I'm using Airtel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Leaves His Wife On Hospital Bed,went To Vacation With HER PA / Re: Brothel Addiction Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Someone Help With The Location Of A Pig Farm In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.