Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) (102810 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / Why Bianca Slapped Osodieme / Esther Obiakor/gra Roads Reconstructed By Gov Obiano(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by MrWondah(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
baralatie:

Who is the woman in pink dress nau?
The video is not clear and it does not show who slapped who!
I am suspecting a deliberate spinning of the story to get at bianca
I doubt it is deliberate story to get at her.
The lady who stood up, left her seat, to go and confront the lady siting down according to popular gist going around town. Recall Bianca had been against the emergence of Soludu.
I'm assuming the confronter stood to confront the confronted who couldn't take it anymore but had to retaliate with a resounding slap.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ElValiente(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
ProudImolite:
Which west? You don go west before? How you know?

I live in the Western coast of the west.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by YorobaPIGS: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
BabaO2:
[s]abeegi, God humbles the proud. Slapping a mother, an educated one, a wife of outgoing governor, whatfor? Too barbaric[/s]
shit your putrid mouth. Obiano's wife was clearly an intruder and trouble maker.

She deserves even a hotter slap

Stupid hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
shameless dumbo and hypocrite

But you and your fellow tribalistic, bitter and hateful creatures celebrated the news that it was Bianca that was slapped, are you unfortunate things now disappointed it was the opposite?
None of the videos show a clear video of who slapped who?
And I think the press is been used to body shame the women
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ehissi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A welcome prophetic development in Anambra state, let it sound as a firm warning to the people of Anambra that Sound slap is awaiting anybody or anything that will not allow Anambra state to move forward.....

Especially people from the former administration.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by gadgethead: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Even their women can't comport themselves too! At a formal, important occasion like this!?#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by JooEeL(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Her husband?!! Nigga's eyes are constantly bloodshot from downing Spirits.

One of the reasons he favors shades all the time. lipsrsealed

Hahahaha, I think I know that character o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Alaefulu(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Since you have acknowledged her stay with him let leave it there
Golan007:

What did she see?

Wasn't it 20 years after the war that they married?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
That Obiano wife nah trouble someone
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Cantonese: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
mbahdi:
Very commendable of her
Wish she fit get mind help us slap buhari

You are on your own.

But bros try get mind small go stand for im front first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by wpadmin: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Antoeni:
I think Soludo came prepared. His speech struck the right notes. I pray he succeeds beyond measure.

Amen

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by georgeakins: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
One reason I will always respect Aisha Buhari. Despite all the pressure from her in laws and that female minister that was eyeing Buhari, Aisha never misbehaved for once

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by sultan11: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Quick video analysis clearly shows an initial slap by Mrs. Obiano which Bianca defended (15 sec). At that point, Bianca stood up and while Mrs Obiano was still running her mouth, Bianca gave a last slap. Watch closely from 14 sec.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
MrWondah:

I doubt it is deliberate story to get at her.
The lady who stood up, left her seat, to go and confront the lady siting down according to popular gist going around town. Recall Bianca had been against the emergence of Soludu.
I'm assuming the confronter stood to confront the confronted who couldn't take it anymore but had to retaliate with a resounding slap.
That is why I said this stories is seriously been used to cause all kinds of professional publicity damage to bianca and Mrs obiano.
No one can clearly say that the woman in the pink dress was bianca(the video is not clear)
And all the video shots do not reveal the person sitting down and obviously do not have the evidence...(the slap shots)

Summary is no one knows who slapped who

But the press can used those storyline to attack either bianca or Mrs obiano?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by service44: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
I am foreseeing that Governor wike will slap one Governor before 2023.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by victorazy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Unruly7:
Wetin carry Obiano wife go where Bianca dey

Women and dramas

Maybe she was drunk
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
georgeakins:
One reason I will always respect Aisha Buhari. Despite all the pressure from her in laws and that female minister that was eyeing Buhari, Aisha never misbehaved for once
You forgot the gun running incident in ask rock
Right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Golan007: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alaefulu:
Since you have acknowledged her stay with him let leave it there

Na.

She was with him when the going was easy.

We need to state this clearly.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omo dey slap get sound I swear... Omo dis kind moral I like am to put some sharp sense into some people. She don learn say no be everybody dey take nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by bluecircle470: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
mbahdi:
Very commendable of her

Nah her death be that
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Trustedhands: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
mbahdi:
Very commendable of her
No do pass yourself okoro. DSS won't hesitate to gun her down if she dares slap the president. It's better you restrict your madness to nairaland than overstepping your boundaries offline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by BabaO2: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Which educated woman? Abi certified mgbeke who calls her fellow woman ashawo?
called her ashawo before or after the slap?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Oracleamehdin(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Watch this amazing song
Sunar Yesu-The Name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNjMU_8Fe-c
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by YorobaPIGS: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
I love Bianca the more, God bless her for slapping that uncouth, untamed, rude and disrespectful Obiano wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Golan007: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

Their blame is there... The matter escalated before their very eyes.

What if Bianca had decided or opted for stabbing or eye gouging instead of slapping?!!

How can such prevent an assassination like this?!! cry

The truth is, VIPs aren't subjected to the same protocol as plebs.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Amotekun777: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Old Useless yam leggers! angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Alaefulu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Okay
Golan007:

Na.

She was with him when the going was easy.

We need to state this clearly.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by brownbib(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lol... Off the camera Mr man.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Gentlevip: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Biafran female thugs
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Cantonese: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Antoeni:
So she had been waiting to slap her, she waited immediately she became the EX - EXCELLENCY them BAM she welcomed her into the world of no immunity

Obiano’s wife meant mockery by her words. Unfortunately she mistook the wife of Ojukwu for those women who they had intimidated. She got her reward for her wrong move right on the spot, as she had in that instant become an ex First Lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nothing No Go See Inside This Blogging Business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / APC Matters In Pictures / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.