Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) (102785 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Why Bianca Slapped Osodieme / Esther Obiakor/gra Roads Reconstructed By Gov Obiano(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
baralatie:

Abeg who slapped who
The angle was not clear enough
honestly dunno. Whichever lady it is that stood up and walked across, is the one that collected slap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by sanyahkod(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
This one just gbe body by herself go kollect.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by sunshine1974(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
OkutaNla:
Clearly from this video, na Obiano wife go find Bianca trouble. cheesy grin Women and their wahala.
exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
malel1:

Nice one from Bianca, obiano wife is a very arrogant woman . Vp wife suffers under her
Actually if that was bianca
Then she devalued her rank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by deji17: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na wa o. Agberos giving it to each other hot hot. No wonder Anambra remains a dungeon.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Saao(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is paid journalism, read what politics Nigeria wrote, its clear, they were paid. I had so many negatives things about Obiano wife, and im not surprise about her action.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by bennybuhari: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thank you Bianca for resetting her brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Charliemunger4: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
mbahdi:
Very commendable of her
Wish she fit get mind help us slap buhari
+ elrufai tinubu peter obi wike zamfara governor masari infact all the senators+ atiku join e for sweet me die.

See as South Africa make sense pass Nigeria abeg!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by We4all: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
baralatie:

Who wore the pink dress

Mrs Obiano obviously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jobia:
honestly dunno. Whichever lady it is that stood up and walked across, is the one that collected slap.
The person went to collect slap?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Golan007: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Habs4800:
Obiano no even stand up, e just lock up

He was inebriated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Charliemunger4: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
JustExposeIt:
Money fighting. Hope people will not separate them with empty stomach?
grin grin grin grin Asin ehn. R heat politicians walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na farewell slap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by tonyashburton: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
See as Osodieme be like flamingo.When trouble sleep yanga go wake am.You think say Fela no sabi wetin him dey talk?
Shebi she go rest now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by malel1: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
baralatie:

Actually if that was bianca
Then she devalued her rank

Dude u dont understand how arrogant obino wife is . She deserves that slap

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Alaefulu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
You dash obino wife mind to stand in front of a woman that has seen it all with the late odumegwu ojukwu,ahh biaca God bless you for that resetting slap...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
We4all:

Mrs Obiano obviously.
Then the headline or opening topic should read Mrs Obiano slapped Bianca and not Bianca slapped Mrs obiano

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by GloriousGbola: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Antoeni:
I think Soludo came prepared. His speech struck the right notes. I pray he succeeds beyond measure.

You better hope this is not a omen. Soludos speech has been over taken by first lady vs 1st matron

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Biyanka if U are d slapper,two big gbolas for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Freemasonry: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is a clear case of aproko gone wrong. She go stylisly shade the woman with her snide comment. Not in the mood for nonsense, Bianca nack am hot slap.
If she had stayed in her chair, none of this would have happened.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Golan007: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alaefulu:
You dash obino wife mind to stand in front of a woman that has seen it all with the late odumegwu ojukwu,ahh biaca God bless you for that resetting slap...

What did she see?

Wasn't it 20 years after the war that they married?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na she carry her two left leg swaying like a peacock go find trouble.

Person wey highest be house wife when her husband dey Fidelity, good for her to slap some humility into her.

That slap was decisive by the way cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is just a slight mismatch and will be settled amicably. When women fight physically they always go for their rivals undies. Whoever successfully strip the whole thing is declared the winner. Nothing like that happened here. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Govocrete: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Why will you leave your seat to harass someone minding their business?

This is the beginning. Many politicians, their wives and children will be collecting slaps until the economy is stable.

The slap was meant to reset her brain from her excellency to ex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by nedekid: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
zikter:
Behaving like touts in motor parks. Very shameless people. No mutual respect whatsoever even in such a high profile gathering.
Oga, if you have played naija politics or moved with politicians, you will know they are a special breed. They are all touts and agberos! Ready to fight at any monent.
2000 I was in Abuja at the house of one house of reps guy (the current billionaire married to a young lady).
Na so him say make I follow am go delta state. We and his entourage stopped at the Obi of agbors Palace. One young guy like that that was just crowned or about to be, cannt remember. In the process of waiting for the guy ( he never came out), some guy snatched my guys red cap that he should not have worn it into the palace. Omo see fight! Infact I wonder who send me message. All that was on mind was to get out of there alive. The said they might ambush us and kill us on the way.
Omo na japa we japa oh (on high speed) ! Since that day I no de follow political walka.
Meanwhile my person weh I de look at as London returnees weh be ajebutta, come see action as himself de drag matter as politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by famology(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
The woman that left her seat is the trouble maker obviously.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Saidfx(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is okay, dem go settle am for dem koven

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Slap first, ask questions next. It is today I know Bianca is the wife of Ojukwu. I heard her husband used to wose slap people when they Jones like that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
malel1:

Dude u dont understand how arrogant obino wife is . She deserves that slap
Abeg the video is not showing the original angu

Who is the lady wearing the pink dress

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Realmi: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra women are very competitive with themselves and they are usually wild...especially onitsha women

Na the obiano wife find trouble, why she stand up go meet the Bianca where she sit down......na wetin busybody dey cause be that....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Golan007: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Govocrete:
Why will you leave your seat to harass someone minding their business?

This is the beginning. Many politicians, their wives and children will be collecting slaps until the economy is stable.

We don't know what was said earlier.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by We4all: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
baralatie:

Then the headline or opening topic should read Mrs Obiano slapped Bianca and not Bianca slapped Mrs obiano

Nah, she walked over to Bianca probably to make a jest of her and Bianca slapped her.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.