Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) (102790 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Why Bianca Slapped Osodieme / Esther Obiakor/gra Roads Reconstructed By Gov Obiano(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Hdhdhd(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Believe me Obiano knew what his wife was about to do. If Ojukwu was there she wouldn't dare do such thing

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Antoeni:
So she had been waiting to slap her, she waited immediately she became the EX - EXCELLENCY them BAM she welcomed her into the world of no immunity
na which one be ex excellency again nah

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Comrade off the camera.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by backtalkG(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by nedekid: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
OkutaNla:
Clearly from this video, na Obiano wife go find Bianca trouble. cheesy grin Women and their wahala.
Is this one assult or "2 fighting"? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Obyino: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Person de beg make them off camera grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by daywatcher: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
She literally carried herself waka go collect slap

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
I swear the gasps from the crowd made this 10x funnier lmaooo cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
All I saw was a woman in pink dress just alively and actively bounced from one side to another side and I heard heh,! Haa !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omo That slap enter I swear... The slap affect camera man too grin cheesy cheesy.
This kind slap fit reset person destiny. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Russian slap. Putin handiwork

13 Likes

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by We4all: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Why did Mrs Obiana walk over to Bianca to provoke her?

On the other hand, Bianca acted like a low class bitch. As an ex beauty queen and public figure, she should have restrained and comported herself.

Her behavior proves that money can’t buy class. It just can’t!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
I think that Obianos wife is arrogant

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obiano's Wife will still arrange Bianca, she was tamed if not she could have done worse on that event

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jobia:
I swear the gasps from the people made this 10x funnier lmaooo cheesy
Abeg who slapped who
The angle was not clear enough
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by iReddington: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
They even slap and call themselves ashawo at a widely broadcasted ceremony and milestone such as this. Disgraceful pigs grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by DCmonster: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obianos wife is actually doing drugs and suffering from some form of mental ailment.
Thats why she is often confused about her look at such age, doing surgery here and there and overly painting her face to look uglier while thinking it will make her look more beautiful.
Such a shame, if she is my mother I will tell she fvcked for displaying these kind of madness in public.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lawalemi(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
This world don spoil. Someone get mind wooze Ikemba wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by imaxdocuments: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
From the video, they both slapped each other
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Women and their wahala.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
That slap enter I swear... The slap affect camera man too grin cheesy cheesy
You too see am bah
The man heard has!
And the camera missed focus for 1 second

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by OkutaNla: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
nedekid:

Is this one assult or "2 fighting"? grin

Na both.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iboman as usual trying to remove all camera
Nonsense
Everybody just dey misbehave

Una see una life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Freezby2020: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

She deserves to be given that slap. How I wish wish Bianca has doubled that slap. Obiano's wife still think her husband is in power.

She looks for the slap and am extremely grateful Bianca did not disappoint angry grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
imaxdocuments:
From the video, they both slapped each other
You can't say o
There was obstruction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Kestolove(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
We get intel say bianca dey visit obiano for hotel thats y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Charly68: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
I don't know the stupidity of the two adult that people are celebrating on this social media ... Imagine their heights and their opprobrious display in the public .. it is unwelcome and degrading in nature.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Walkee: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
I don't like Igbo women normally. Thugs Tuueeeh

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
We4all:
Why did Mrs Obiana walk over to Bianca to provoke her?
Who wore the pink dress
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by malel1: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Nice one from Bianca, obiano wife is a very arrogant woman . Vp wife suffers under her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
But the other thread said Mrs obiano slapped bianca
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is more of what many called 'remote control'.
Just left her seat for the slap.
Pathetic l must say

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.