Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) (102789 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Why Bianca Slapped Osodieme / Esther Obiakor/gra Roads Reconstructed By Gov Obiano(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightorder: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shebi she was on her own, minding her business when she went to do gossip . She deserves what she got
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightorder: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damidave1124:
Na family affairs. My hand no dey grin
Better
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Arabaincubus: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bianca: The daughter of the great Chief C.C. Onoh and the the wife of the great Ikemba Ojukwu. Well fathered and well husbanded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightorder: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
JustExposeIt:
Money fighting. Hope people will not separate them with empty stomach?
them no reach
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightorder: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Unruly7:
Wetin carry Obiano wife go where Bianca dey

Women and dramas
Help me axe am o!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightorder: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
gambia:
The future is female indeed.
their beef no get carryover in some cases
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightorder: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
Na ebele find trouble na .. na like this i wan tear that Vulturegriller hot slap
me tu
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightorder: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
jerseyboy:
"The crowd can be heard shouting once Bianca landed the Slap" grin grin grin grin grin
na knockout na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Why is that fool shouting "off camera"?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
NGpatriot:
SMH @ unruly, untrained, uncultured, ill-mannered, shameless and violent market women.....Typical ipobians..

Sad..

Just like Remi Tinubu vs Dino at the floor of national assembly? I also remember Iyabo Obasojo during her time at the Senate, these women are all Igbo women...thanks for reminding us...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
That idiot was more concerned about the camera

That is actually my pain now.....what is he trying to protect or form??
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by orion7: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
studentwriter:
your papa and mama.
Ewu
pained animal
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Forumobserver12:

Just like Remi Tinubu vs Dino at the floor of national assembly? I also remember Iyabo Obasojo during her time at the Senate, these women are all Igbo women...thanks for reminding us...

This NGpatriot is just a pathetic full fool , you don't need to reply him. I find it so difficult to reply him just not to look foolish as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
I need a clear video of this ooo
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hdhdhd:

Believe me Obiano knew what his wife was about to do. If Ojukwu was there she wouldn't dare do such thing
Del no born her well to try that nonsense. She got served

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by poweredcom(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Heard she called bianca this word

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Only flinging that hands shows she's going there to look for trouble but as a Nigerian she was thinking Bianca will just over look her but least did she knew that she go chop slap..

Many would have day bianca shouldn't have done that, if I were the one na head booting no even slap sef...

That woman in pink don't have respect for her husband...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Unruly7:
Wetin carry Obiano wife go where Bianca dey

Women and dramas

Na she go look for trouble oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
She was intimidated by her (Bianca) beauty.
Obiano wanted to measure up with her
Small girl
The slap was in order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by nnamdi640: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
She deserved what she got. How will a woman at that age be acting like a small child runing just to go and insult another woman forgetting that there is always a limit to everything one do in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ButterBurger: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
benardtotti:

And the painful part the press people obeyed him as if he is the one paying their salary, that's why I love foreign media they will even rush forward in unison to capture details.
now d mumu no allow us see full video watch.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Ubanieke: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

they slap each other, as in the slap was both ways not what you want us to believe which is that it was one sided as .

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by babamoha(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Why do they always say off camera ?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ufotunang: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obiano wife cannot mind her bussiness...na she go look for trouble....so she was rewarded with a slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The people even remarked when they heard the slap! Slap yen wora! grin
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by LIVEGOESON1: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pump that MF Jaw
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Almaigaa: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chimo, Igbo women oo grin grin

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Norse36: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
When you wife a hoe

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by CrudeSon: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ebere slapped back
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by yemi1504: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jobia:
I swear the gasps from the people made this 10x funnier lmaooo cheesy

Abi o grin
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
OJUKWU WIFE no try at all.
She has lost all the respect I have for her.
That Obiano's wife could be seeing walking happily & glamorously towards her, unknown to her that a seige would have masterminded.
Whatever the issues are, she could have sorted that out later.

This is a Huge disgrace!
I Feel Terribly sick that some IGBOS are happy at such disgrace coming from Anambra women.

The FIRST LADY may have started the seed of discord, but Ojukwu's wife no try at all.
Going by this video she messed up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.