Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) (102783 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Why Bianca Slapped Osodieme / Esther Obiakor/gra Roads Reconstructed By Gov Obiano(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Lightened: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hahaha...well deserved, that is what happens when you refused to stay on your lane. And, who is da one shouting off camera. No b only off camera, na off light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by mixmastering: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obiano's wife is the lady In pink.
Bianca is the lady in gold.

She received the slap.
She also tried to slap back, and Bianca sort of blocked it.

I think respect should always been given to Bianca , given what her husband stood for among the Igbos, and more so because he is late.

*Take a cue,
You can see how Bianca was hugged for long and then she calmed down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Exceed15: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
So obvious now this woman had been controlling her husband. Obiano has been a simp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Abujaexpress: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Watch that video very well, pls who slapped who?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by nduprincekc(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na like this we need person wry go slap Nigeria back to reality.
The slappee deserved a slap from the slapper.
Her village people asked her to stand up and walk to Bianca for a slap.
I love it biko. Na she use her hand go collect slap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by SylvesterChidi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
What's even going on up there? Na wa ooh
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
That idiot was more concerned about the camera
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by emperor863(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
mixmastering:

She received the slap.

I think respect should always been given to Bianca , given what her husband stood for among the Igbos, and more so because he is late.

So, you Igbos still respect Bianca Ojukwu despite what FFK did with her "wetin call". Y'all bunch of shameless folk

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
This slap not only generated hotness on
Obiano's wife but generated alot of traffic here.

See below the people here in this thread, in
multitudes waiting to watch the video.

She has done like the husband,doesn't take shit.

uote author=kirajustice post=111117861]POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
mixmastering:

She received the slap.

Do you understand that Bianca can go to jail for that stupid behaviour?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by fluffybaby(f): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Well, may the best woman win.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by donhils: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
I didn't see the slap.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
End of office hot slap. My gender and drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
GemUnique:
The Moment Osodieme Obiano collected from Bianca Ojukwu cheesy cheesy

Na CULTIST?
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Women and their wahala
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin
Armaggedon:
Farewell slap.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by JayPeeOham: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
mbahdi:
Very commendable of her
Wish she fit get mind help us slap buhari

The mind dey there na the opportunity never dey grin
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ajayiopy: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE GOOD LEADERS BUT NIGERIA SYSTEM PERMITS IT.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by riches4me(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's d women's Ewo chorus for me grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by 3gpvids: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Two women wey dey fcck,one dey call the other ashawo
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Victerica(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bianca, I hope say u strong spiritually and physically?

Dem no dey use two legs taste how deep, the River be
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Did that man say all camera down? grin
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by themanderon: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Its clear she went there with a motive. ................And she got served.
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Edipet(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Quit Mmpkuru mmirri una no wan hear
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by ekibor1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
I love the way she got that slap... It is a slap to remember.
A slap of leaving office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
No be small thing
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by kingyakos: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Who be that idiot wey dey shout all camera out..... pikin don born for market u dey tell the mother to close leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by gowaga68: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
1M of her likes won't try that even in Dreamland.

mbahdi:
Very commendable of her
Wish she fit get mind help us slap buhari
Re: The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) by Caris77: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oluwatobike:
She dey wait make her immunity finish before giving her hot slap!

Honestly, e don tey wey that slap bin dey hungry Bianca to slap osodieme. Finally ,came the long awaited moment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.