Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) (65649 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by ufotunang: 5:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Praying for a sex apprentice....so they normally train young girls on sex....sex training school... nawaoooo. ..so the young girl has graduated from the sex school with a sex certificate.... nawaoooo
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Macphenson: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Alexis11:
Lol...

I see the way Igbos are praising Bianca for slapping a fellow woman and I'm trying to imagine their reactions and comments if it was Remi Tinubu that slapped a governor's wife in the West... grin

Hypocrites cheesy

I think the right question is Igbos reaction if it was Remi Tinubu as an ex governors wife was slapped?

Kindly rephrase ur question

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Did you stay in Dubai or Sharjah?
It's now worse than before ooo. Na so so small small pikin dem dey carry com do olosho now. Girls under the age of eighteen.
People are so greedy and inhumane

tillaman:
Omo I stayed in a building that had sex workers in the whole of the 12 floors, Ethiopia, Kenya, cameroon, Bengali, Misri, Malwari and all like that
Na Nigerians dey run matter pass everyday na fight,
I had to leave after 2 months na so so CID dey come burst them flats
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by tillaman(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Did you stay in Dubai or Sharjah?
It's now worse than before ooo. Na so so small small pikin dem dey carry com do olosho now. Girls under the age of eighteen.
People are so greedy and inhumane

I have stayed in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Ajman
I am back to Nigeria though that life in Dubai is not for me you know how it is on the streets of UAE, It was worse when I was there too, all those Aro Bagga boy are always available to treat any girl wey no listen to her Madame fvck up, they go come carry you enter motor and you may never be found again dead or Alive, if you are in Sharjah you must know Blue star, Etisalat building for Al Majaz 3, That Brown building opposite Lulu tower for Al Nahda Sharjah, Ethiopia building for Al khan and you must know Filipinos and indonesia building for Al Qusais 1 Dubai
The location dey endless and na young young Nigerian girls full the background

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Alexis11: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2022
Macphenson:

I think the right question is Igbos reaction if it was Remi Tinubu as an ex governors wife was slapped?

Kindly rephrase ur question

Bianca couldn't have tried that with Remi na grin

She will die right there at the spot. cheesy
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Alexis11: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2022
jamesversion:

Are you comparing Tinubu and Ojukwu??

Tinubu is greater, technically.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by jamesversion: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Alexis11:

Tinubu is greater, technically.

Explain the technicality.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Alexis11: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2022
jamesversion:

Explain the technicality.

He never sacrificed 3 million Yorubas to personal ego.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by errigdee: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2022
scom wetin dey happen sec,na where this country dey go sef na waooo
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Caseless: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2022
dayabiuuku:
One day I was fxcking a pros.tiute whilst still fxcking her her madam knocked her door and called her name

She knew she was asking for money and without wasting the Madam's time, she told me to wait, removed my dxck from her pxssy and flashed a N500 note to the madam waiting by the door.

The Nnamdi Azikiwe picture on the N500 could be seen flashing under the rooms red light
I was like "What the hell?"

She apologized and we continued our football match to Paradise!

#itiswell!
grin grin grin

U be fool grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by anambraamaka: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
amen grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Macphenson: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Alexis11:

Bianca couldn't have tried that with Remi na grin

She will die right there at the spot. cheesy

If Remi acts foolishly as Obiano's wife did infront of any Igbo woman, she will collect instanta
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Alexis11: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Macphenson:

If Remi acts foolishly as Obiano's wife did infront of any Igbo woman, she will collect instanta

Not even Ojukwu would have tried that with Remi. grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 4:53am On Mar 19, 2022
No loud am. You na real OG

tillaman:
I have stayed in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Ajman
I am back to Nigeria though that life in Dubai is not for me you know how it is on the streets of UAE, It was worse when I was there too, all those Aro Bagga boy are always available to treat any girl wey no listen to her Madame fvck up, they go come carry you enter motor and you may never be found again dead or Alive, if you are in Sharjah you must know Blue star, Etisalat building for Al Majaz 3, That Brown building opposite Lulu tower for Al Nahda Sharjah, Ethiopia building for Al khan and you must know Filipinos and indonesia building for Al Qusais 1 Dubai
The location dey endless and na young young Nigerian girls full the background
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
dayabiuuku:
One day I was fxcking a pros.tiute whilst still fxcking her her madam knocked her door and called her name

She knew she was asking for money and without wasting the Madam's time, she told me to wait, removed my dxck from her pxssy and flashed a N500 note to the madam waiting by the door.

The Nnamdi Azikiwe picture on the N500 could be seen flashing under the rooms red light
I was like "What the hell?"

She apologized and we continued our football match to Paradise!
Hahahahhahah

#itiswell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.