Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated (40529 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by CaptainFM1: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kennyking1234:
how muchis iptv per month

There are paid operators that will give you additional services such as giving you EPG and brief description of programmes and there are free apps that collates channels as well.

I use the free ones though. In truth, you can't really call most of the free ones IPTV because IPTV means Internet Protocol TV. And most of the free stations aren't complying with the standard protocols. In civilized clime, even you stealing channels and streaming to view can be traced and legal actions taken against you.

If you going for paid IPTV, you need both subscription and your internet. But if you're going for free ones, I can give you free apps to download via APK.

I've given out few apps in the past, and I noticed that few weeks after, they will bring those apps down. I guess DSTV too is fighting hard cos their real competitors are the IPTV.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by NLPoliceWoman: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
RTR
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Bawofss(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice thread, very informative.........DSTV will soon close shop
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by PROPHETmichael: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
how do I get this

PM me
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by MomentMan(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
YingyangNg:
I use kodi on my phone and tv .

The list of stations is endless,i watched Arsenals match today on Kodi.

The Koko is getting enough data, for Kodi you can select your streaming picture quality, HD viewing means more data would be consumed while SD viewing means less data use.

How many mb does it cost to watch 90mins match using SD?

I watch stations across the globe and as i said the list is endless
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by MomentMan(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
YingyangNg:
I use kodi on my phone and tv .

The list of stations is endless,i watched Arsenals match today on Kodi.

The Koko is getting enough data, for Kodi you can select your streaming picture quality, HD viewing means more data would be consumed while SD viewing means less data use.

I watch stations across the globe and as i said the list is endless

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by trinity11(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
jubrilcastle:

Pls how's tstv like. I'm thinking of selling off my DStv to get tstv.
I am looking for Dstv to buy, if u want to sell
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by jubrilcastle(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
trinity11:

I am looking for Dstv to buy, if u want to sell

It depends on your location cos where I'm staying is really far. I'm in Lagos, ibeju lekki axis where Dangote is citing his refinery
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by trinity11(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
oluplus:

Are you joking now?
Not joking
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by trinity11(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=jubrilcastle post=111184279]

It depends on your location cos where I'm staying is really far. I'm in Lagos, ibeju lekki axis where Dangote is citing his refinery [/quote
Warri
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by jubrilcastle(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=trinity11 post=111186990][/quote]
Not possible
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ifytrik(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
feldido:
Who still pays for DSTV when I can always stream live matches on HD and also cast it to my TV
please how do you do this?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by GEJDHERO: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

Not all
Some you pay and some you don’t pay depending on what you are using.

You need good internet service
Lol "good internet" that's d phrase they normally do use to deceive subscribers and exonerate their poor links

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by seunny4lif(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Well, Amazon fire requires good internet because those matches are live stream
GEJDHERO:
Lol "good internet" that's d phrase they normally do use to deceive subscribers and exonerate their poor links
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by purpulrain: 6:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Trendy247:

*121#
thanks
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
DropsMic:

I think that you will find out that you are the mumu here once you Google who owns DSTV.

Another mumu spotted.

You guys keep increasing in number

DSTV is owned by Multichoice, which is a South African company, and the Parent company is Naspers Limited.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by DropsMic(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Another mumu spotted.

You guys keep increasing in number

DSTV is owned by Multichoice, which is a South African company, and the Parent company is Naspers Limited.

Go and bleeping do your research you bleeping illiterate. Go and find out the individual that owns NASPERS and stop showcasing your idiocy in a public forum.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Pandorah:
Download lepto sports. The app is not on play store. Use ur local browser

Casting cracks
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2022
DropsMic:

Go and bleeping do your research you bleeping illiterate. Go and find out the individual that owns NASPERS and stop showcasing your idiocy in a public forum.

What's this idiot, who managed to get access to the internet, saying

W.A Hofmeyr is a South African!

Must you be black before you can be called a South African?

You don't know there are black Arabs, for instance?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by DropsMic(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

What's this idiot, who managed to get access to the internet, saying

W.A Hofmeyr is a South African!

Must you be black before you can be called a South African?

You don't know there are black Arabs, for instance?

Nw it's obvious you are a slowpoke.. Koos Bekker, a white man who has lived in SA all his life owns Naspers and not that name above there. Your kind is the reason why this saying exists "if you want to hide something from a black man keep it in a book".
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2022
DropsMic:

Nw it's obvious you are a slowpoke.. Koos Bekker, a white man who has lived in SA all his life owns Naspers and not that name above there. Your kind is the reason why this saying exists "if you want to hide something from a black man keep it in a book".

''Naspers Limited is a multinational holding company headquartered in Cape Town, with interests in online retail, publishing and venture capital investment. Naspers' principal shareholder is its Dutch listed investment subsidiary Prosus, which owns approximately 49% of its parent as part of a cross ownership structure.[5]

Founded in 1915 by attorney W. A. Hofmeyr, Naspers was the largest publishing company in South Africa throughout the 20th century with interests across newspapers, magazines and books''.

I won't be arguing with this kind of nitwit anymore.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by DropsMic(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

''Naspers Limited is a multinational holding company headquartered in Cape Town, with interests in online retail, publishing and venture capital investment. Naspers' principal shareholder is its Dutch listed investment subsidiary Prosus, which owns approximately 49% of its parent as part of a cross ownership structure.[5]

Founded in 1915 by attorney W. A. Hofmeyr, Naspers was the largest publishing company in South Africa throughout the 20th century with interests across newspapers, magazines and books''.

I won't be arguing with this kind of nitwit anymore.

The fact that you can't even see what's happening here is just sad. Truly idiocy is the end of a man.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by PROPHETmichael: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2022
tobidipity:

Please which site do I get this?

PM me
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by PROPHETmichael: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2022
CaptainFM1:

What App is this bro? I like the fact that it has EPG. I've been using Android box since 2018. I'm surprised that Nigerians still giving DSTV free money.

PM me
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by odutolu1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's a season of downgrades. I downgraded from Compact Plus to the 2450 naira one. Then watch my football at the view center. Gotv has also been calling me to renew my parent's subscription, telling me they're offering me free one month for subscribing. I no do. Where the light to watch TV?

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by YingyangNg: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
MomentMan:

not more than 500mb
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by frank155(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aboguede:

8k is 15 euros which is too much for 24gb data

Europe with their high tax is 70gb for 11 euros

Nigeria need to know how to direct their protest for change which is normal all over the world and not shouting bad governance. Governance is provided by all the citizens not minority persons and so it is but the ignorance of many Nigerian youths will not allow them to think straight

Lazy youths

Atiko when asked why not allow the youths to join political positions simply said and i quote " let the youths contest, politics is by contest "

After all your analysis, your problem was simply comprehension.
Please read the message again.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by GEJDHERO: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
YingyangNg:
not more than 500mb
Don't be deceived ..it hangs like mad u won't enjoy d streaming
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by GEJDHERO: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Always buffering

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by YingyangNg: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
GEJDHERO:
Don't be deceived ..it hangs like mad u won't enjoy d streaming
hanger ni....

stuff i use regularly ..if it hangs at you end check your network provider or network strenght in your area.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by YingyangNg: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
GEJDHERO:
Always buffering
its your network provider strenght
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by YingyangNg: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
GEJDHERO:
Always buffering
i watched spiderman 720p ,over 2hours streaming and it didnt buffer once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funny Yoruba Movie English Subtitles [Photos] / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Regina Daniels Returns To Acting With “The Journey Of Love” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.