Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated (40536 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by christejames(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Go local support TStv

3 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by awumen: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dstv is criminal,always cheating Nigerians. You pay on a particular day after expiration your decoder will never come up until 15 to 20 hours after yet you are being charged immediately you make payment meanwhile activation never gets to your in almost 24 hours.
Na government I blame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by CoronaVirusPro: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hack your decoder!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by omonla10(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
I subscribe 12700 or thereabout to watch all matches. They always put high demand champions league matches on channel 202.. Put of the reach of 7900 subscribers.. I'm paying extra 5k to watch just one extra sports channel

2 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by SeniorGee(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
True. DSTV is never reliable. They are very annoying. Monopoly of the market has made them braggacious... Imaging not showing Chelsea match. I sha make sure I have data always so I watch all matches on my device

6 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Dollywood(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
DropsMic:
That's white people for you.. They are very diabolic and calculative

What has white people got to do with a South African decorder?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by SeniorGee(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Hack your decoder!

Baba how dem dey do am?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by oluplus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Same with me. Unfortunately, viewing centres in my areas are full of agberos.
Thank God for hesgoal.com

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by MosakuAW(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
feldido:
Who still pays for DSTV when I can always stream live matches on HD and also cast it to my TV

Can I have contacts of your live streaming channels. Thanks
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by satelliteDISH(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please don't feel cheated. Everything boils down to our senate and house of representatives.

They allowed the monopoly that Dstv is enjoying.

NCC needs to step up their job and recommend for a constitution review.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by omonla10(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
kennethfranc:
If you don't watch matches at a viewing center,I tell you bro you're missing something
I can never use viewing center lailai.. Too noisy for me and I like hearing every commentary.. That's why I do my 12600 package jejely.. And watch on fone in case of incasity.

Sometimes I want to make calls dusting d matches

Sometimes I want to sleep off during the game.. Especially those Messi and barca games few years ago

12 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Franking: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
U are on the same bouquet as myself and a fellow Chelsea fan too. Compact is the bouquet. If u want to see all Chelsea games u need to upgrade to Compact plus which will set u back at over 12k a month. I refused to upgrade, make I dey manage the 7,900 monthly.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nothing No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by sw: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Day light robbery.... Best is to implement pay as u go. I downgraded mine long time ago. What's the essence of paying 8K monthly for just 3 hours daily watch. Most time are spent at office and in the traffic. But with pay as you go you only pay per hour on channels watched. Unfortunately, we don't have authorities checking these people. Everybody just doing as they like.

14 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Franking: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
kennethfranc:
If you don't watch matches at a viewing center,I tell you bro you're missing something

Not missing anything. The noise and unnecessary aggressive banters are a put off for me. I'd rather watch in my house with a bottle of ife m n'añu.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by TheSociopath(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm a staunch chelsea fan. I hardly miss a Chelsea match. About 5months ago I bought DStv and subscribed for the compack package for 7900 + other changes making it 8k. And I ve been doing this since Nov.
However, to my disappointment I couldn't watch chelsea's champion league matches against lille. I also discovered that DStv compack package doesn't show other english teams games in the champions league. For instance the compack package didn't show Man City vs Sporting, didn't show Man U vs Atl Madrid and also didn't show liverpool match as well. Immediately I realized it makes no sense to me staying in that package. So I downgraded to DStv yanga.

I bought DStv because I was told that with the compack package I would be able to watch all Chelsea games. But I kind of feel disappointed that after paying 8k I've to still visit the viewing center to watch my match.
Besides I hardly ever have time for TV except when it's match time

Besides I ended up discovering a nice viewing center in area with a very big screen and mature audience.
So good for me

Just wondering if there are others too who feel they aren't getting value for money

If you want to watch everything, na compact plus you go do and that one na 12,500.

8k na for premier league matches only

5 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Zane2point4(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm a staunch chelsea fan. I hardly miss a Chelsea match. About 5months ago I bought DStv and subscribed for the compack package for 7900 + other changes making it 8k. And I ve been doing this since Nov.
However, to my disappointment I couldn't watch chelsea's champion league matches against lille. I also discovered that DStv compack package doesn't show other english teams games in the champions league. For instance the compack package didn't show Man City vs Sporting, didn't show Man U vs Atl Madrid and also didn't show liverpool match as well. Immediately I realized it makes no sense to me staying in that package. So I downgraded to DStv yanga.

I bought DStv because I was told that with the compack package I would be able to watch all Chelsea games. But I kind of feel disappointed that after paying 8k I've to still visit the viewing center to watch my match.

Besides I ended up discovering a nice viewing center in area with a very big screen and mature audience.
So good for me

Just wondering if there are others too who feel they aren't getting value for money

You’re not alone, i watch mostly news and documentaries,i do compact plus 12500 , although i normally watch tv in the night wen i ome back frm work, the repeat old movies, i just tire, downgrade immediately

9 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Stanugo: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do I live stream matches online
quote author=feldido post=111158290]Who still pays for DSTV when I can always stream live matches on HD and also cast it to my TV[/quote]
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Puremaker8: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
oluplus:
Same with me. Unfortunately, viewing centres in my areas are full of agberos.
Thank God for hesgoal.com
heasgoal don't show Epl, champions League again

3 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by DropsMic(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dollywood:

What has white people got to do with a South African decorder?

Owned by white South African

3 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
You're not alone. I downgraded mine too

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by McAausim: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
iiifeoma44321:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen,

Madam go and Huck something legit.... cool

Stop viping sentiment here always... cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by coolfredo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month
how do i buy de andriod tv?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ayemip(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Compact only guarantees u to watch only premiership matches not champions league

2 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by duality(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
feldido:
Who still pays for DSTV when I can always stream live matches on HD and also cast it to my TV
Tell me how you do it.na
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Worksunlimited: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

So good for me

I stopped subscribing for dstv since February. My reason is because of their incessant repetition of movies and other programmes (outside sports).

7900 go buy me data + Netflix sub and it will last me 1 month

4 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by meobizy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good thing I’m not a soccer fan. When it starts affecting my favourite sport I’ll complain.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Worksunlimited: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Franking:
U are on the same bouquet as myself and a fellow Chelsea fan too. Compact is the bouquet. If u want to see all Chelsea games u need to upgrade to Compact plus which will set u back at over 12k a month. I refused to upgrade, make I dey manage the 7,900 monthly.

How you dey see repetition of programmes for the dish as a whole?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by bluefilm: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

So good for me

But oga, why do you keep on calling it COMPACK? grin grin grin

Are you a profession PACKer or what exactly? grin grin grin

COMPACK kii you dia cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by mastermaestro(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zane2point4:

You’re not alone, i watch mostly news and documentaries,i do compact plus 12500 , although i normally watch tv in the night wen i ome back frm work, the repeat old movies, i just tire, downgrade immediately

Consistently repeating old movies was what turned me off from compact plus. It’s irritating that one would pay almost 13k to watch old, regurgitated movies. I downgraded immediately to compact.

I don’t care what they show. Nonsense! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funny Yoruba Movie English Subtitles [Photos] / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Regina Daniels Returns To Acting With “The Journey Of Love” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.