Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated (40706 Views)

Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by femimike1(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2022
cescky:
Hmm

Wer in the same boat.. This guys are wicked... With this package, when their playing champions league.. Thed off all the channels showing major matches.. After the match they restore... Evil people, ive refused to subscribe again.

Am buying Amazon 4k, ill get more shows and i heard ill watch epl for free. Dstv de wicked

Edited :For those asking.. Its called "Amazon fire stick" 4k is the latest version.. Just ask Google for more information

https://www.nairaland.com/6203610/sale-new-amazon-firetvstick-4k

BrandNew Amazon fireTv Stick 4K @35k

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by femimike1(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Emperorx:
pls which one is Amazon and how does it work

Click on this link to see how it works . I’ve been enjoying it for close to 2years

https://www.nairaland.com/6203610/sale-new-amazon-firetvstick-4k
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Enyimbamercedes: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Unfortunately, we do not have a choice!

Other players in the market cannot compete with Multichoice and therefore the market is skewed in their favor.

Today for the next 9 months, I have to upgrade to Premium to watch 2022 Formula 1 season which they have placed in the Premium bouquet.

I tried All these pirate online streaming and changed to a fiber optic internet connection so I could scrap DStv but once the race commences, I noticed it began to freeze so I ran back to DStv.
Anyway, since I have premium, I could rent you a slot on my DStv now app which will allow you watch Premium on your mobile device or smart tv! You’d need to have data though

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by namo77: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2022
If you want champions league on dstv, you have to pay for the 12,500 package
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by GreaterFuture(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Get an online account brother.
1yr premium account, na data you go take watch oh, but DStvnow has different options to as low as 215P
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Nbotee(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2022
nwajesus12:
but e no dey sweet for eye unlike DStv 1080p resolution

Depends on d site. D ones I use are quite clear
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Nbotee(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

It scramble too much, how did you manage?

It doesn't oo, except d ntwrk reception is poor
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Vinans(f): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Using your smart is far better and cheaper

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by oluplus(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2022
tonididdy:

Heshoal stopped showing epl and UCL games.
The sight is now completely useless

I watched real. Madrid vs PSG match there
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Starzo: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

That's some of over 5000 channels including all of DSTV channels that you will be enjoying.
Moreover, nothing like "E16 service currently scrambled"
Bros show me road naw
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Pascopele: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month
How much is it?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Chrisnrld: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2022
osazsky:
even if u dont have andriod or smart tv get a andeiod box for as low as 28k and turn ur old tv to smart tv..i dont know wat is really wrong with nigerians..like to they waste money..even the andriod box has netflex etc
.even with common 6k u can get unlimeted acces to the internent for one full month with ur territorial k konect satalite...una nor go do research..u can connect 1000 phones to it via wifi ..the only disadvantage is dat u cant use it outside ur house
oga mi explain more
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Originality007: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2022
chloride6:
Sports is the only reason I watch DStv.
not b only you
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Hoodnigga123: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2022
DropsMic:
That's white people for you.. They are very diabolic and calculative

You are simply a racist. If a white person says this against a black person now, u will cry. DSTV is a business and they will do everything to make profit.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by doncollino: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Dstv na scam, you can't even watch latest movies
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Fmghewzy(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2022
DropsMic:
That's white people for you.. They are very diabolic and calculative

grin grin baba Calm down oo,dey offend you before.lol.
If those TSTV and local ones had been serious now ,we wouldn't even need to patronize them
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Awise09(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2022
cescky:
Hmm

Wer in the same boat.. This guys are wicked... With this package, when their playing champions league.. Thed off all the channels showing major matches.. After the match they restore... Evil people, ive refused to subscribe again.

Am buying Amazon 4k, ill get more shows and i heard ill watch epl for free. Dstv de wicked

Edited :For those asking.. Its called "Amazon fire stick" 4k is the latest version.. Just ask Google for more information

For better option register and login to amazon and make your purchase there.

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by 21stDecember: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:
Buy android TV, use N3500 from that your 8k and subscribe mtn 24gb data. Now use it to stream all your Chelsea matches for a month
Please how do I connect my Android TV to my phone and stream live from there?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Titaniumental: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Seeing Compack all over the post is really disturbing mehn.......OP can you do something about that?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by otokx(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Aboguede:

8k is 15 euros which is too much for 24gb data

Europe with their high tax is 70gb for 11 euros

Nigeria need to know how to direct their protest for change which is normal all over the world and not shouting bad governance. Governance is provided by all the citizens not minority persons and so it is but the ignorance of many Nigerian youths will not allow them to think straight

Lazy youths

Atiko when asked why not allow the youths to join political positions simply said and i quote " let the youths contest, politics is by contest "

The issue is infrastructure, still cannot boast of reliable internet access even though most networks say they have 4g.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by CaptainFM1: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Unclefemolala:

Wow bro...honestly I researched ur comment and really learnt a lot...I didn't know android box can convert ur Non-smart LCD TV to Internet and it even has WiFi...pls recommend for me...I'm seeing some Chinese names on jumia about 20k I don't trust

Get "X88 Pro 10".

I've been using this since 2018. I observed we always adopt new technology very late in Nigeria. IPTV has been in existence for over 10yrs now.

All you need is a stable and cheap internet service. I use GLO from my phone to connect the box via WiFi because it's cheap. And the good thing is, I also downloaded all the IPTV's I like on my phone and the box.

So even when I'm not at home, I can still watch anything I want right from my phone. No down-time with IPTV unlike DSTV that if there's no light, I cannot watch. With IPTV, I will just continue whatever I'm watching from my phone whenever Nepa takes light.

What more...there's no end to channels that you can access from IPTV because you can easily see everything from all over the world.

Movies....my favorites. While DSTV is showing you some 1980 movies, you can get movies as current as that released 6hours ago on IPTV.

OMG.... Cartoons! If you have kids, just know that you would need 2TVs, and 2Android boxes because the qualities and amount of cartoon channels available to them on IPTV, they ain't gonna drop the remote for you.

News Channels....You go dey current as far as knowing what's happening in Nicaragua or Solomon Island.

Adult Contents....hmm hmm, you think what I'm thinking....live viewing and direct chat with those models.... "I love Camilla. You can tell her to touch this or that, show you her stuffs...but hey! those adult channels aren't free. You subs for them and they will send you codes for viewing.

I even downloaded WhatsApp on my own box and use my wireless keyboard to chat right on my sofa using the TV. I'm so lazy a person

If I start enumerating the advantages of IPTV to you, I swear, you go return DSTV and their dish to them back. Their ugly dish just beaming to heaven and praying that I subscribe again since 2018. It's even disfiguring the house each time I look at it. When I have the time, I will pull it down to the grave.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Awise09(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2022
christejames:
Go local support TStv
This is where I watch most live matches now, doe commentary not in English

1 Like

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ZombieTERROR: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2022
cescky:
Hmm

on Android TV?...
how much to set up a network?
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by phymat(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Bros , before subscribing for a package , you. Were supposed to check the channels list for that package. In this case ,it is your fault not theirs. Compact has 203 which shows major premier league matches while Compact plus will give you all football channels .

Our leaders are the ones responsible for the high prices cos they we are paying for the free services they are enjoying from them.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2022
udumosam23:

24gb at 3,500? Pls how?
MTN *121#
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by christejames(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Is TSTV still existing? grin

They up and running better now
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
21stDecember:

Please how do I connect my Android TV to my phone and stream live from there?
Just connect your TV to your phone Hotspot and download live football tv app on the tv
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by Trendy247: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Pascopele:
How much is it?

U can get iTel or other cheaper brands for less than 100k, depending on the size.
But I'll recommend hisense or tcl smart android TV. Just search for "android TV" on jumia

If u already have a non-smart TV, buy xiaomi mi android TV box from Jumia (it's cheaper on aliexpress). There are other cheaper brands though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by PROPHETmichael: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Starzo:

Bros show me road naw

PM me
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by opeldavid: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2022
I had almost same experience with gotv. I recharged last month, the channels were not coming up. I just packed it aside cos I don't even have their time for now. Stupid greedy set of people.
Nothing is ever enough for them, always looking for ways to milk us.
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by ausproxi(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Trendy247:

I use TCL.. Hisense is also good.
Or better still, u buy an android TV box for your existing non-smart TV

I mean you should recommend an Android TV box
Re: I Just Downgraded My Dstv After Feeling Cheated by chigoziri2403(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

That's some of over 5000 channels including all of DSTV channels that you will be enjoying.
Moreover, nothing like "E16 service currently scrambled"
how do I get this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.