Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) (3708 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Slynation:
Omo we will take him very serious oO...grin All thanks to Gideon and other Redpillers, I became enlightened and perfected my usage of the shameless approach...!! I saw the light, They made me realized so many manipulations and shananigans most ladies are using to swindle mehn...!!

When I was still a simp, I helped one of my useless GF back then secured an apartment in school, celebrated her birthday yet got dumped grin

And there was this girl we were together all loved up, all my guys knew both of us even her mum, she was just busy eating my money like biscuits with reckless abandon, I thought I've found love only for her to invite me to her traditional wedding through her friend...I nearly craze grin

I simped for another for over a year, bankrolled her on a monthly pay, plus other food items, I even supported her in paying her school fees yet she left me for another nigga...Now she's begging me to take her back after the other nigga dumped her useless self, but it was too late because I have seen the light...!!

So many guys have gone through this heartbreaking scenario and even more, so it's nobody's fault if Redpillers are giving you guys sleepless nights on this streets, we have seen and experience things...!! And I must confess SIMPing is worst than cancer and every simps must learn the hard way...!!

TRP is Golden

1 Like

Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Alusiizizi:

FERNANDEZISBACK is not a man(who dash monkee banana) but some frustrated delusional feminist named Iyaebe. Here posts are always devoid of reason so it's best you ignore her, like that dog that would always bark at you for nothing on your way home.

No wonder
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FahBuLous: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Gideon (you are suprised right) we are not responsible for your family issue..not every woman should be generalised and don't think every woman is like her(m)..
After embarrassing yourself here you still have the mind to spew garbage..after calling the woman who birthed you a b__tch?

I am not sure any sane person on here will take you serious..solve your family problem and stop dragging all women into it..you so hate her that you think every women is like her..even on your former account you wished she burnt in flame..stop the hate against women now..stop dragging women into your nonsense teaching..
FFK's sake there are independent women out there who have never been with a man and don't need a man to be independent..stop the gender war..you are the main reason most kids on here feel women opinion don't matter..
Get a grip of yourself..
He isn't the main reason for anything you biitch...
Women to add up to anything, a typical Nigerian girl is a wh0re and leech...

Most of us here were born with sense and we were also observant about the happenings in our environment when we were little...

Don't blame TheGidredpiller for anything...

Preach the gospel brother, simps must obey..
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:

Most of us here were born with sense and we were also observant about the happenings in our environment when we were little...

Ohh you are back?
In the Next few hours... countdown now.. grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FahBuLous: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK

I know I'm your worst nightmare here ...
You can't face me, it's obvious...

Always reporting to your goons grin grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
FERNANDEZISBACK

I know I'm your worst nightmare here ...
You can't face me, it's obvious...

Always reporting to your goons grin grin
Why do I need to face you when the mods can?
Speak to them..you haven't gotten to that level of facing me..

Happy break from nairaland in advance..use any insultive word now and watch what's gonna happen within an hour.. grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by DryMouth: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Big ups. TRP is Golden
Thanks bro..
Being single as a guy in Nigeria is bae.

Aside house rent and other necessarily important bills, nothing again would bother you.

I now relax with my full heart knowing no bastard is cheating on me.

No unnecessary bills. Am happy

1 Like

Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FahBuLous: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do I need to face you when the mods can?
Speak to them..you haven't gotten to that level of facing me..

Happy break from nairaland in advance..use any insultive word now and watch what's gonna happen within an hour.. grin
grin grin grin break that will take money from my account...

I see the way you run mouth with all this simps here , but anytime you see my moniker, fear grips you...

I like that you are scared though..
Any sane woman should grin grin

You ain't on my level...
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
grin grin grin break that will take money from my account...

I see the way you run mouth with all this simps here , but anytime you see my moniker, fear grips you...

I like that you are scared though..
Any sane woman should grin grin

You ain't on my level...
Why exchange words with a kid that haven't started life? grin grin grin
Maybe when you start fending for yourself and leave their home... grin cheesy
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FahBuLous: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why exchange words with a kid that haven't started life? grin grin grin
Maybe when you start fending for yourself and leave their home... grin cheesy
grin grin grin I can feed you and your entire generation...
I haven't seen my people in years, you know why?

Because I'm doing very fine on my own...

It takes only a kid to think that she's talking to a kid, get a life bittch, continue trembling in your fear, your fear makes me stronger... cool cool
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
grin grin grin I can feed you and your entire generation...
I haven't seen my people in years, you know why?

Because I'm doing very fine on my own...

It takes only a kid to think that she's talking to a kid, get a life bittch, continue trembling in your fear, your fear makes me stronger... cool cool

Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. grin grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FahBuLous: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. grin grin
I'm sure you have that mentality because you are still feeding from momma's pot..
Not everyone is unfortunate like you do, most of us made it to the top at a very young age...

Keep wallowing in your fear...
I love that you fear me... grin grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

You're not to be taken seriously because you select truths into the ones you love and the ones you loathe and this is one of the latter.
EXACTLY!
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Don't mind her, she's useless to herself and everything that concerns her
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
I'm sure you have that mentality because you are still feeding from momma's pot..
Not everyone is unfortunate like you do, most of us made it to the top at a very young age...

Keep wallowing in your fear...
I love that you fear me... grin grin
You can say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot. .. grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
Broke Nigerian biitch grin grin

I know you wouldn't come up with anything good though, I expected it...

I'm your worst nightmare here...
You couldn't even hold an altercation with me grin grin

Fear biitch, Fear grin grin
Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. grin grin wink
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
cheesy cheesy grin
Fear biitch, fear grin grin
Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

As if you're not dying to lick his foot. Pathetic liar about being a medical student.
Then go f*ck yourself if you think I'm a pathetic liar about being a medical student

let me study my medicine in peace jobless human being
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
FahBuLous:

Yes o
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

As if you're not dying to lick his foot. Pathetic liar about being a medical student.
why do you keep quoting and tackling me on this forum though cos it's faceless or what??

you are such a pathetic jobless fool
go find a job doing if you got none and stop tackling me

after all I know I'm a medical student and I don't care if you believe or not you after all I'm working for my future and not demanding for urgent 2k from fools like you....sies
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Alaefulu:
This are his views about woman not necessary mental issues
and THESE are also my views.....haven't we all got freedom of speech though
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
why do you keep quoting and tackling me on this forum though cos it's faceless or what??

you are such a pathetic jobless fool
go find a job doing if you got none and stop tackling me

after all I know I'm a medical student and I don't care if you believe or not you after all I'm working for my future and not demanding for urgent 2k from fools like you....sies

Because you're every thread I am. Slide off freak
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

so you know me to my street on JB in ekosodin abii??

or you wrote my jamb for me or what??
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

You SLIDE off cos you IRRITATE me!!!! Gosh
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Once a Queen always a QUEEN !!!

No cap,I won't reply you again

let this be the first and the last time you mention me for unnessary things or insult if you know you don't want trouble in your whatever

you are just a kid
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
so you know me to my street on JB in ekosodin abii??

or abi you wrote my jamb for me??

Clap for yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Call Me Babe! / How To Know A Fine Girl / Check Out My Beautiful Fiance(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.