Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) (3705 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Once a Queen always a QUEEN !!!

No cap,I won't reply you again

let this be the last time you mention me for unnessary things or insult if you know you don't want trouble in your whatever

you are just a kid

Lol, these your empty threats will do you no good
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
DryMouth:

Thanks bro..
Being single as a guy in Nigeria is bae.

Aside house rent and other necessarily important bills, nothing again would bother you.

I now relax with my full heart knowing no bastard is cheating on me.

No unnecessary bills. Am happy
And you still get the pvvssy! THATS RIGHT!
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, these your empty threats will do you no good
Empty threats ??
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Empty threats ??

Of course they are.
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

Of course they are.
Respect yourself brother, she is never worth it.
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by legallyminded: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Respect yourself brother, she is never worth it.

At all
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by Druggey(m): 5:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Alusiizizi:

FERNANDEZISBACK is not a man(who dash monkee banana) but some frustrated delusional feminist named Iyaebe. Here posts are always devoid of reason so it's best you ignore her, like that dog that would always bark at you for nothing on your way home.
I knew all of these bitchtivists on NL since cool
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by Alaefulu(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Smile's
SandraIkuboR:
and THESE are also my views.....haven't we all got freedom of speech though
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Alusiizizi:

FERNANDEZISBACK is not a man(who dash monkee banana) but some frustrated delusional feminist named Iyaebe. Here posts are always devoid of reason so it's best you ignore her, like that dog that would always bark at you for nothing on your way home.
That stupid dude is not same person as iyaebe he's stylishly impersonating her.They don't even type same way,it's so disgusting how some guys dy fall hand here.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
peepydelano:
That stupid dude is not same person as iyaebe he's stylishly impersonating her.They don't even type same way,it's so disgusting how some guys dy fall hand here.
I am glad you can spot the difference between myself and that lady..
I love your confusion by the way.. grin grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am glad you can spot the difference between myself and that lady..
I love your confusion by the way.. grin grin
Guy swerve, go and build on your self-esteem and learn to be yourself and not anyone else.
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
peepydelano:
Guy swerve, go and build on your self-esteem and learn to be yourself and not anyone else.
Why are you crying? grin grin shocked grin
Re: Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) by Rosement(f): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

Hello FEMINISM! I coming for you again!

If i visited your home and your grandmother who is still alive and lives with you tells me that she was a strong and independent woman, i would readily accept it with all my heart. WHY? well because she didn't meet modern feminism and if that be the case then she is telling the truth!

In today's world, when some random biittch tells you that she is a "Strong And Independent Woman", my brother, there are a thousand and one totally different placements of what she meant by that! No woman in today's world has the balls, or should i say "MEATS", to create something from scratch, she is just riding something that was already provided for her by men, but then she would hide the men BEHIND THE CURTAIN to take all glory!

Call it misogynistic or whatever i have 3 FACTS to prove my points here!

1.Is Mrs "Strong And Independent" Really The Owner Of That Business??...

Still Typing...
Ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have U Ever Bleep A Nigeria Female Cebrity Before / Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) / Are Whites Better Kissers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.