Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? (18452 Views)

Businesses That Would Still Be Making Money During This Covid-19 Period In Nig. / Easiest Way To Own 6 Plots Of Land This Easter Period In Lagos / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Victerica(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hahaha...

It will be worse than this when Tinubu takes over
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Olatara(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
shantti:

Which side of osun are u in. Things are just too expensive here. I bought one cup of egusi for #200. I wanted to cry. I come see one small fish come ask for price, was expecting #60 cos it was small, na so the woman tell me say na #200. I just weak.
1 cup of egusi is #200 in Lagos since when.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by shantti(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Olatara:
1 cup of egusi is #200 in Lagos since when.

Osun not lagos
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Adiob200(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
shantti:

Which side of osun are u in. Things are just too expensive here. I bought one cup of egusi for #200. I wanted to cry. I come see one small fish come ask for price, was expecting #60 cos it was small, na so the woman tell me say na #200. I just weak.
Ede.. things just dull some...we rely on God sha
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
I spend 1500 on feeding myself and my sister everyday,things are very expensive now
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by shantti(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
Ede.. things just dull some...we rely on God sha

Ede is developed a little Sha. Am in ogo oluwa
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by kingsBreed(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
You don't sound intelligent with this comment. You lack ideas about the real world. No one is responsible for your misfortunes. Whatever happens to a man is traceable to him.

We are in a trying times and we must look within for the way out and stop all this Afonjas Jagons. The world is far ahead of us and you are here blaming a region for the woe of a nation. Shame on you. Sit right and let God be your guide
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by kingsBreed(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Afonjas thought they were doing south-south and south-east by supporting dullardo but now, they have realized that their suffering just started. Due to severe hunger in the west, they have resorted to skull mining business. Both young and old are into skullarship things over there grin

Quote me to say nonsense and I will know that amala and ewedu have blocked your brain

kingsBreed(m): 10:07pm
You don't sound intelligent with this comment. You lack ideas about the real world. No one is responsible for your misfortunes. Whatever happens to a man is traceable to him.

We are in a trying times and we must look within for the way out and stop all this Afonjas Jagons. The world is far ahead of us and you are here blaming a region for the woe of a nation. Shame on you. Sit right and let God be your guide
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Adiob200(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
shantti:

Ede is developed a little Sha. Am in ogo oluwa
okay.. how business in osogbo
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Spandau: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
heniford2:
God just hate Nigeria i swear they give them bad leaders, with the whole creative mind e come be like say everyone in Nigeria is dumb just because of bad leaders undecided

In the past, when the developed nations of today were still underdeveloped, the people of those nations rose up and wiped out the corrupt aristocrats ( equivalent to contemporary Nigerian politicians and leaders), corrupt religious leaders, corrupt monarchs and all pretenders. That was the beginning of their road to real development and dominance. In contemporary China, no matter how highly placed, of you steal public funds, you will be executed.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by richmanrichard: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
sai baba!
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by richmanrichard: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
OneTwoOne:
As it Is now, THINGS WILL STILL COST MORE IN MONTHS TO COME.
If you're opportune please invest in Agriculture, even if it's a garden

I can beat my chest and say Buhari is a disaster.
It's sad I voted him.

He and those lying to him have no conscience, human feelings.

Imagine the hardship Nigerians are going through yet he felt unconcerned.

University students are always on strike, No light, Exchange rate keep rising, Insecurity is order of the day, those programs he rolled out has been a scam because non is working again.

Buhari indeed is a disaster, this is how we almost die during GEJ's administration as well which made is rejected him.
Buhari you failed and disappointed us, you can continue harnessing the traveling opportunities/vacation you wants, GID WILL JUDGE YOU
comparing buhari n Jonathan is like comparing life and death.enof said
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
How is economy like in your state, because here in osun everything just stagnant no light , no sales ..things just fraustrating...I was wondering is like that in other part of the country...can we say we are in famine period
nope..in d south we live in london cant say same for the yeast too
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Adiob200:
How is economy like in your state, because here in osun everything just stagnant no light , no sales ..things just fraustrating...I was wondering is like that in other part of the country...can we say we are in famine period
Stop Ringing the Nigeria hunger bell ! It's a global thing grin cheesy grin

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Lingudy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Everything is wrong with Nigeria now
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by ultimatekint(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yes ,real one.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by emmyclassic(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Himtulie247:
It is worse in Nigeria cos a lot people are already poor and we import a lot
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Adiob200(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Himtulie247:
..global as how..I don't think you see what people are going through in country ...or u wan compare our leaders with other countries leaders
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by rimijoshua(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2022
ABCthings:
So Christians that are feeling the heat are connected to the economy of hell abi? sad
Things will soon change bro...
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by RosyIsBlessed: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Tallesty1:
Take a look at Nigeria, think about things that are happening and give me one evidence to prove that God has interest in Nigeria.

Forget the churches and pastors, they're successful business organizations.

Blame yourselves not God. Blame Nigerians that will never learn from the past. All the sai Baba, sai Baba shouters where are they now? God has given everyone the right to make choices. U either chose rightly or wrongly. Hence, he can't mitigate the consequences of your choices. Y'all made the choice, you either enjoy it or endure it. God hand no dey inside
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by TruthinAction: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Adiob200:

Nothing like famine in Nigeria. God has blessed us with good land and rainfall. There is food everywhere. The situation we are faced with is high cost of living. An average Nigeria is living in poverty. The income earn by an average worker is too small to cater for family needs.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by olibeans: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Buhari is a plague. It happened like this back then during his first leadership as my parents told me. So, buhari is a demon with badluck.

Yet you Nigerians voted him twice in 2015 and 2019. It is the brain of the average Nigerian that has to be examined for abnormalities.

You guys make me sick. Enjoy am o. No complain.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Zealoy(m): 2:40am On Mar 19, 2022
This is worst than famine, yesterday sales was very bad and now i can't sleep just becuz of excess heat, no light, i have generator but no where to get fuel, seriously the only thing on my mind right now is to japa period!
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by BigDawsNet: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Exactly. It was this same way in the 80s. It was what engineered Nigeria to start doing 419. Buhari was the one behind how Nigeria started doing fraud, it was only after he was ousted when it became too much people then starting blaming IBB who inherited the problems caused. Though Buhari caused the financial hardship and famine. He isn't destined for leadership

So let say the indomitable generation dint have idea about all this...
I don't understand why the adults decide to vote for someone they once knew was a disaster?
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by BigDawsNet: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
God just hate Nigeria i swear they give them bad leaders, with the whole creative mind e come be like say everyone in Nigeria is dumb just because of bad leaders undecided

Bro, God doesn't hate nigeria..

Infact, God loves Nigeria more than anything...
Do you know out of over 500countries... Nigeria is the 10th largest oil producing countries with other rich resources like gold...

He gave us top level resources..
Apart from Germany... We should be richer Dan all EU countries...

God will not come down again after all those gifts and teach us how to manage it
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by MNDY(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Things are still gonna get more and more difficult if you wait for miracle to come ur doorstep.

You guys have to fight for your personal welfare and personal growth. That’s where the real development starts from.

Things are hard no doubt, but there are thousand ways around crossing a bridge.

This was exactly the words of a friend last night. But one has to be very careful in struggling to beat the hardship. Working too hard with desperation can put one in harm's way you know. And besides, things may get worse and worse and you as a human should try to not do more than (pass) yourself.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by RapistOnBail: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2022
MNDY:

This was exactly the words of a friend last night. But one has to be very careful in struggling to beat the hardship. Working too hard with desperation can put one in harm's way you know. And besides, things may get worse and worse and you as a human should try to not do more than (pass) yourself.
We need to face certain challenges to come out stronger. Our attitude towards any problem determines the outcome of the problem. I always face life challenges as well as Nigeria’s challenges like video game challenges. It’s crazy but believe me, it works out fine most times.

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by nedekid: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
God did not give Nigerians the current regime. Nigerians used their hands to bring this calamity here the first and second time. Was it God shouting Sai baba up and down? The bbq griller and others despite seeing the destruction of the economy and way of life, the hardship being inposed, were they and are they not still Sai babaing this regime because of the little pennies thay receive?
Is it not the same way these folks want to vote the original instigator of the calamity come 2023? Someone that saw Sai baba had nothing to offer but decided to install him with his political might to to gaurrantee his own ambition at any cost. That denied heardsmen, despite the killing of his own prominent elder statesman's daughter.
That single handedly monopolized all the income of a whole state and states, doing and undoing.
Anyway, I don't think we should dare blame God for our misfortune.
We imposed it on ourselves!
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Adiob200:

Relax, famine is on the way.

Recession 2.0 loading. Nigeria is still testing microphone.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Bayyajidda(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
that's why i said Almighty God hates Nigeria like he no just like Nigeria at all bro i kid ur not if you have ever traveled out you understand why God hate Nigeria with what we have yet we are still struggling with Food,Nepa,insecurity, bad leadership,bad Education system, damn etc you will understand that Nigeria is not a beloved son to God

Nigerians hate Nigeria, not God. That's why Nigerians keep electing bad leaders. The hardship Nigerians are experiencing won't stop them from electing another bad leaders come 2023. God gave me freedom to choose, he won't force man to choose right.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Rapture4real(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2022
It is obvious that the man is a badluck. In fact I listened to a man of God who said God revealed to him that things will only begin to change next year after he might have left office. Look at what Osinbajo was able to do when Buhari spent almost three months in LONDON.

SO WE HAVE A YEAR MORE TO GO.EVEN CHILDREN KNOW THERE IS FAMINE SINCE 2015. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE VOTED ENMASSE FOR ATIKU WHICH THEY RIGGED. GOD WILL PUNISH ADESHINA AND LAI MUHAMMAD.TINUBU TOO WILL RECEIVE HIS OWN REWARD FOR THIS WOE.
LOOK. AT THE BOLDNESS OF BANDITS DURING HIS OWN TIME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.