Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? (18449 Views)

Businesses That Would Still Be Making Money During This Covid-19 Period In Nig. / Easiest Way To Own 6 Plots Of Land This Easter Period In Lagos / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Pascopele: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Tallesty1:
Take a look at Nigeria, think about things that are happening and give me one evidence to prove that God has interest in Nigeria.

Forget the churches and pastors, they're successful business organizations.
Do you go to church?
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Pascopele:
Do you go to church?

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by U1(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2022
heniford2:
that's why i said Almighty God hates Nigeria like he no just like Nigeria at all bro i kid ur not if you have ever traveled out you understand why God hate Nigeria with what we have yet we are still struggling with Food,Nepa,insecurity, bad leadership,bad Education system, damn etc you will understand that Nigeria is not a beloved son to God

Abeg, stop! Na only Nigeria dey the world?

I'm sorry to state this, you come across like an ingrate judging from your comment. Sorry. Some countries are experiencing war, deadly diseases, famine, natural disasters et al. Have you as a person experienced all of these in Nigeria?

It's God that has not let this country to be in serious war situation just yet, among other favours. Believe it or not. The North Africans probably didn't experience all we are passing through before resorting to uprising and war.

We are the architect of our problems in this country. Or did God create your bad education system, bad leadership and so on? Corruption and selfishness everywhere. Chances are that you may find that you are guilty of this as well, if you wish to be truthful to yourself.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by shantti(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Adiob200:
okay.. how business in osogbo

Na just manage we dey manage
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Elitefosa: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2022
MARKone:
It's every where. Importers are not finding it funny now, commercially imported goods would soon be out of the reach of Nigerians with the new increase in import duties, the Naira is weak, almost useless. Diesel is almost 800 Naira per litre, no light. Buhari is in UK cruising, his wife in Dubai shopping.

Aptly said...
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by yinkeys(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Youths should use the only platform they’re in control of - The Entertainment & Tech Industry

Top 20 Best Selling Artists can unite and support one candidate. This will be Nigeria’s next president if they go this route & are courageous about it

If 2face, Wiz, Falz, Burna etc unite and campaign for one person that candidate will be president

EndSars protest proved this
Only Falz & RunTown used their platform to kickstart what shook this country. This is my opinion else these old men with obsolete ideas are not going anywhere in decades to come o

$1 will soon be equal to 1000 naira with the way things are going
See the way people are dying like chicken in this country.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Tallesty1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pascopele:
Do you go to church?
Sundayly grin
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Pascopele: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Where have you been?
I have been around just on a low
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2022
fitinwell:

Stop Blaming Buhari.. blame our parents for lying to us .. that Buhari is the only credible candidate to fight corruption...

We even ensure he won the second term...

Nigeria enemies are so enomous...

Yours is the most correct submission.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by alpharoyalty: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
We joke about everything.
In a sane country with enlightened and united youths, this misfortune of a government would have been sacked.
Re: Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? by Chidi2022: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
Funny enough this is when I like to take it easy..

It's in times of economic go slows like this I like to relax,go places,spend time and money with family n good friends... Ppl wonder how or why I do it.. but this is the only time I get to have good rests ,see the town and other places..take the kids to places myself

Once economic activities pick up u may not even know I exist in my neighborhood.. 7am to 7pm
onye akuko mike ejeagha..... anakogheri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin / Master Energy Filling Station Umuahia, Gutted By Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.