Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. (442 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. by SpearofGod(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
I decided to make this article public as a result of the increasing cases of divorce in our present day society.
First and foremost, who is a feminist? She is a female gender who dogmatically believes that she ought to always have her ways irrespective of the consequences or outcomes of her actions and inactions. These are group of people with warped definition of morality. To them, morality is subjective. They have no regard for God's ordinance; they lack empathy and are very toxic. Being a scrupulous woman to them, is viewed as being weak, wretched or being mentally imprisoned. Their hatred for the male folks is unimaginable. The only link between them and the masculine gender is sex and money. Nothing more. I repeat nothing more; not even children.
But to be fair to them, I will like to emphasize that these group of women were not born with these self-destructive tendencies. The society made them the monsters they are today, not all of them anyway.
From careful observations and analysis, I got to realize that some of them were products of broken homes; some have been molested by rapist; while others might have developed the resentment they have towards men from experiences they had from abusive and failed relationships. But these are never enough justification for their hostile tendencies towards men. Because I also observed that majority of these women deliberately joined the feminist group so as to garner support and approval for their sordid lifestyle. Hmm. An intending husband who wishes to maintain his sanity and also enjoy his oldage must flee from such category of women. My reasons for this submission is as follows:
1. A Feminist Is A Terrible Mother: Feminists deliberately raise their children to undermine father's authority. The husband only becomes a good father if he always provides whatever the mother and the children demand. The day he fails to provide or he gives an excuse, he instantly becomes an slowpoke.
2. A Feminist Don't Attach Importance To Marriage: to be continued...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
But a wannabe redpiller is not a terrible father right? grin.
Equal rights implies equal responsibilities.. wink

Look it depends on what the persons in the relationship are like...
A relationship is about two (or more) people bringing their values to bear on how they treat each othe not on the labels that they or others place on themselves and each other...

The definition of "feminist" has changed over time and will change further still...So it is problematic to define a person as a feminist and try to use that label as a predictor for his/her behavior towards a romantic partner..
Is that understood?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. by advanceDNA: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
It’s going to be violent thread.....

Some doses violence is not not a bad idea on a Friday night..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. by rickpat(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your definition of feminism is wrong.

feminism is agitation for equal rights with the male folks.. especially in areas of jobs, respect and wages.

lastly most people that claim to be feminist are not fighting the right fight..hence they are not feminist but bunch of people spreading hate and toxicity towards the male gender..

A very big VICTORY earned by feminist lately in the area of sports is the women soccer team of the USA now earning same wages as the male soccer team(I never saw that possible cus the male team is a bigger brand and has more sponsors,that's if you are familiar with sports marketing)

So most women ain't going about the feminism stuff the right way...hating or insulting is totally different...CHIMAMANDA IS STILL MARRIED...and she is a feminist..some women should be wise!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. by Victerica(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmmm..
Re: Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
SpearofGod:
I decided to make this article public as a result of the increasing cases of divorce in our present day society.
First and foremost, who is a feminist? She is a female gender who dogmatically believes that she ought to always have her ways irrespective of the consequences or outcomes of her actions and inactions. These are group of people with warped definition of morality. To them, morality is subjective. They have no regard for God's ordinance; they lack empathy and are very toxic.
Stop with the ignorant attempts at pulling God down into your tirades abeg! undecided

There is no ordinance given by God that supports any of the claims you have made here. undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Marry A Feminist. by RedpillAnalyst: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
The op didn't make the best attempt to clear himself. But nothing he said is far from what is going on.

Feminists in order to weaken the male hegemony ushered in loads of devilish ideologies than ever like homosexuality, transgenderism, marriage as subscription plan, step-dadism and indiscipline in kids to the society and all these are not of God.

Now we have almost 50% of the population that are overtly or convertly for this ideology.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Have A Crush On Their Sister's Man? / 11 Mistake We Should Never Make When We Love Someone / Funny Stories You Can't Resist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.