Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? (21105 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Couragejay: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Jamesmadisson:
I hate to be at the mercy of someone so I may not have experienced much. Even when I was struggling in the streets of Abuja, I'd rather sleep at uncompleted buildings than be at the mercy of anyone. In fact, my guy and I took up home gateman job as second jobs just to have roof over our heads. We begged the man and he allowed us rotate the post. I got day job and my guy got night job, that way one person was always available to be at the man's gate. The man really helped us by allowing that flexibility. Hausa men are very considerate and they admire the resilience of an Igboman.
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by malaria(f): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reasons I dont visit people without reasons. Nigeria get many wahala .let's not add to another person own. Self respect does it
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by malaria(f): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

. Honestly ooooo . Except for rare occasions. I would rather stay in my house and drink garri than disturb another person abeg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? / How To Handle A Cheating Husband / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.