Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings (33934 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / During The Fighting In The Rubizhne Area, 7 US Mercenaires Were Eliminated / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by AroleOduduwa2: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note kudos to Ukraine, we thought by now Ukraine could have been history.........
Keep on d good fight,you will win ..........
Y didn't Putin try ds rubbish during Trump Regime?

Las las that short man Putin will be assassin, this I HV spoken.

First to comment since 2013

Seun where is my trophy, u see how d guy below dey paraaa

You guys come here to contribute nothing, neither your claim to be the first to comment nor your understanding of the situation in Ukraine is correct.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by kingthreat(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2022
The Donbas has been won since last week. What is happening is the finishing touches. Follow this guy on Twitter to know the real details on the war. Not the Western or Ukrainian propaganda.

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Themandator: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2022
drlateef:

How could you think it’s easy that way? The west have brainwashed you with their propaganda. The Americans and NATO promised to bring down Sadam Hussain in few days. It eventually took them several months. Can’t you remember that?

If Iraq was next door neighbour like Ukraine they would have removed him with their elite forces like they did Osama

Please give link to where us or nato made the promise to remove him in days when they had to travel thousands of kilometer to get to Iraq

US used 130k men despite the fact that they were going thousands of kilometre aways from their soil.. Russia is still deploying as at yesterday as they are been ambushed

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by ken6488(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

What is your interest in their matter cheesy
After Russia victory

The world will no longer be a uni polar but multi polar

Giving use the chance to free our selves from UK

4 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by dappydozzy(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note kudos to Ukraine, we thought by now Ukraine could have been history.........

What will Trump do if I may ask? It was the time that called for the invasion,not because of the person at the helm of affairs at the White House. Trump never supported Eastward expansion of NATO,he even wanted to withdraw funding of military projects in the alliance, if Trump were the President of US, the invasion would not have occurred, invasions like these will have ripple effects in other regions like the Middle East, Taiwan,North and South Korea.

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Vicotex2: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2022
Themandator:

Ukraine is not Afghanistan that got everything to make a future but threw it away in a week... Silly cowards that would rather wear suicide vest than man up and fight

Russia, Presently is bringing in her best rained division located outside the capital, Moscow to aid the fight... Why... Depletion in both human and material sent to in initially

Ukraine has done more than enough holding down for a whole month against over 200k Russian military men

Over 300 billion of Russian savings is already kept for rebuilding Ukraine
shebi na you wan force Russia to rebuild Ukraine? Lol �
Even the west no fit touch those frozen money.

I see the way the west take rebuild Libya after everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by texazzpete(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Most recent map, from the Institute for Study of War

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by crystalpapers(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2022
I think I have to admit there is a lot happening than it is reported to us.

3 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2022
ken6488:

After Russia victory

Oh okay, I see your point...let's see how that turns out.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Alamkir: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
mumu Putin.

He should have backed the separatist groups in Ukraine with serious weaponry to continue to destabilize the country.

By this means, avoiding outright invasion and the consequent sanctions.

This is what America will do, I guess russians are not so smart after all, they are straight forward gra gra pple. But America will use manipulation to fight the War indirectly, supplying weapon to the rebels, with their CIA everywhere, then they will use the media to make the world think that Ukraine is at fault and they are only helping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by lomprico(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2022
ken6488:

After Russia victory

And you think the abokis will allow that?
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by texazzpete(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Vicotex2:
shebi na you wan force Russia to rebuild Ukraine? Lol �
Even the west no fit touch those frozen money.

I see the way the west take rebuild Libya after everything

Funny you mention it. Just yesterday, the West were mentioning using seized assets from oligarchs and frozen Russian assets to rebuild Ukraine.

So dem go use the billions of pounds from the sale of Chelsea FC to fix Ukraine.

E go shock you Putin fanboys

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Vicotex2: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

What is your gain if Russian wins
My gain is payback to the Ukrainian government using its pro Nazi armies in Donbass region to commit genocide for over 8 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by od501: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2022
matrix199:
They simply took over abandoned buildings.

How old are you? What class are you?

4 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by drlateef: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Themandator:

If Iraq was next door neighbour like Ukraine they would have removed him with their elite forces like they did Osama

Please give link to where us or nato made the promise to remove him in days when they had to travel thousands of kilometer to get to Iraq

US used 130k men despite the fact that they were going thousands of kilometre aways from their soil.. Russia is still deploying as at yesterday as they are been ambushed

I didn’t read it in history books, I heard it live during the prelude to Iraq war. George Bush was bragging about few days and stated that he would invade Iraq even if other western allies refused to join him. I could still remember all these. Other western country were not sure but they relied on the lies from U.K. and US to join the war. And Ukraine was part of this war party. So am not surprised they are getting their own punishment too. America used UAE, Kuwait and other neighbouring countries to launch attacks. So no excuse in that.

3 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Vicotex2: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2022
texazzpete:

See the fake map you're sharing from Russian propagandists.

This map severely overstates Russian gains.

Do you know the city you're celebrating over is smaller than Ekpoma? And has changed hands between Ukraine and the separatists several times since 2014?

The city is bigger than Benin brah.
I live in auchi /edo and you can't tell me shit.
Because the news no favor you, e don turn to overstatement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Drenimarcus(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2022
ken6488 told ya the truth will come out. CNN is already reporting this. The Azov sea is already mopped up.
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Vicotex2: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2022
kullozone:

Bro, sorry to ask... Do you have a map of where boko haram, herdsmen and bandits have already occupied in Naija?
I want to check sontin sharply... Seems they're also winning the war here in Naija.

Abi
Northern Nigeria have 2 government.
Some people pay taxes to your Muslim terrorist while some pay to the walking dead in Aso rock.

E pain you? �

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Vicotex2: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2022
texazzpete:

Funny you mention it. Just yesterday, the West were mentioning using seized assets from oligarchs and frozen Russian assets to rebuild Ukraine.

So dem go use the billions of pounds from the sale of Chelsea FC to fix Ukraine.

E go shock you Putin fanboys
The west can't use seized asset.
You go see am and your mind go dey.

Na mouth the west dey, Russia no be Serbia o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Drenimarcus(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2022
ken6488:

After Russia victory

Assad went to the UAE yesterday and met with the crown Prince. Now UAE is saying all troops in Syria should leave as only Russia was invited legally cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Drenimarcus(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2022
You wanna know the updates as it’s happening? Go on telegram: search for lord of war, Intel Slava Z, ASB military news. You will see videos of how the shootings and bombings are taking place.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2022
matrix199:
They simply took over abandoned buildings.

You people love to deny reality. No wonder Nigeria ended up with APC. Lol

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by royal231(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Ukarine need to start offensive.. Even if its missiles.. So that Russians ca. Have a feel of what they are feeling

If they Continue this fight like this.. They will definitely be divided at last.. They need to force force Russians soilders to go back home to defend as well

Russia cannot use its nuclear weapons on Ukraine because of proximity.. They know that they are now pushing inwards to get the buffer area under their control.. And wouldn't care less of using the weapons on Poland or western Europe..
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by olugabbie(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Trump is very smart. I don't think Biden is. To Donald Trump, the West has only one enemy 'China'. Trump would have taken Russian security concern seriously and he won't promise Ukraine heaven and earth to defend it. Joe Biden pushed Ukraine into this war.

Now Ukraine will have no choice than to accept Russian demands.

Irrespective of who is in the white house. The US will never risk a Nuclear war with another Nuclear state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Drenimarcus(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Vicotex2:
Ukraine only winning on social media

OP they'll see this as bad news now, you wan give them sleepless night.

"Ukrainians be killing more than 10,000 Russian armies, while Russia is only taking territories" - GoTV/BBC/Nairaland/CNN online war analyst

This update is even late. As of 2:03am pacific time, Azov sea was mopped up. They should keep winning on sm.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Make una no vacate the property.Ukrainian forces are coming for you.
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by bigfish3k: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2022
ken6488:
Ww3
It doesn’t matter.
Let it start as far as Putin will also die.
At least that his ego will be deflated
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by texazzpete(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Vicotex2:

The city is bigger than Benin brah.
I live in auchi /edo and you can't tell me shit.
Because the news no favor you, e don turn to overstatement

At your age, you no know how to use Google?

According to Google, Rubizhne is 33km2

Ekpoma is 502 km2

Kai. Your desperation knows no bounds.
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Vicotex2: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2022
texazzpete:

At your age, you no know how to use Google?

According to Google, Rubizhne is 33km2

Ekpoma is 502 km2

Kai. Your desperation knows no bounds.
Believe what ever suits you.
The entire Azov oblast is under Russia control and the said city is within it.
The same Google go still educate you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by VirileNelly2420: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Triangles1:
For how long would it take this man to take over Ukraine.

Even after four years (1969-1973), US was still unable to defeat Vietnam. Europe isn't Africa.

Moreover, it's Russia vs Ukraine/US/Europe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Princedapace(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

First of all, wars are not easy to win. America left Afghanistan, Nigeria had to fight for 3 year against a small nation while Nigeria was backed by many advanced nations. Ethiopia is still fighting. Wars aren't won easily but the koko is who is receiving the most damaged. Currently, it is Ukraine even with all the support from advanced nations and sanctions against Russia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Themandator: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2022
drlateef:

I didn’t read it in history books, I heard it live during the prelude to Iraq war. George Bush was bragging about few days and stated that he would invade Iraq even if other western allies refused to join him. I could still remember all these. Other western country were not sure but they relied on the lies from U.K. and US to join the war. And Ukraine was part of this war party. So am not surprised they are getting their own punishment too. America used UAE, Kuwait and other neighbouring countries to launch attacks. So no excuse in that.

US used 130k.men on Russia, the entire nato which Ukraine is not part of deployed 45k men.. Totalling 175k

Ukraine is neither nato or EU member even today

There is no information concerning the war that is not available online so source it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.