Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings (33935 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / During The Fighting In The Rubizhne Area, 7 US Mercenaires Were Eliminated / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by ken6488(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2022
lomprico:

And you think the abokis will allow that?
If aboki refuses to move forward they will be left behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by TruthSocial: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Ukraine a winning on the mainstream media and legacy blogs, the red flags of this war is so many, in my own opinion, If the war is so serious, why is the internet still active, communication line still open , electricity still available, there are 44m people in Ukraine, report has it that about 2million have left the country, mostly citizens of other country, and a handful of Ukrainians, if the war is so serious, why don’t we hear about the big Ukrainian casualties like we hear a Russia general died this and that, why is the Ukrainian government posting pictures of the people they shelled in t her donbass region as though it was Russians who shelled them, why is zelensky immediately given a hero status and been considered for noble peace award, like this is a country that has nazi battalion in his army that the US government have been warning about since like forever, the US government(Trump)didn’t want to arm the Ukraine military because it has a actual nazi brigade trained by the US government(Obama). It’s quite funny that the only country to vote against a nazi resolution is Ukraine and America, I wonder why, this same nazi battalion in the Ukrainian army is a terror to the citizens of that country, just look at the scenes out of Mariupol where people who are leaving the country are been made to strip to see if they have a nazi tattoo, and some of the citizens of that place are actually happy that the Russians are shelling the nazis. Mehn it feels like a propaganda war to me, the western media is like trying to cover up what might be exposed as a result of the mission. What are not being told or not seeing is far greater than what we are shown or told.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Abdulasod: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2022
bigfish3k:
I still wonder how Putin will be wasting the lives of so many people including his soldiers for an illegal war just for his ego trip.

How I wish NATO can intervene
Could you please tell us what legal war looks like?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by TrueNigerian300: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2022
jumper524:
Ukraine has seen reasons on why it shouldn't join nato. A peaceful solution to all this. Instead of western countries to hasten this peaceful resolution they are busy raining sanctions upon sanctions. They don't care about the avoidable death of civilians in Ukraine. They refused to send their troops to help Ukraine but are commercializing the war in all aspects. Bu stealing from Russians business men. Suddenly all Russian business men operating in western countries have become thieves who stole the wealth of Russians citizens according to biden.
Biden is now concerned about Russia business men. How emphatic.
70% of Russians stands with putin and we saw that in a rally he organised. The west should continue with the lies. They capitalize so much on news that doesn't favour Russia when we saw the rally yesterday.
See what my Russia friend said.

Don't mind them the lies they are spreading now is that they are paid. They know Russians are behind him that is why those sanctions are meant to hit the average Russians.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Floki737: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2022
jumper524:
Ukraine has seen reasons on why it shouldn't join nato. A peaceful solution to all this. Instead of western countries to hasten this peaceful resolution they are busy favour Russia when we saw the rally yesterday.

No vex bro, which app is that?
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Lovenorth: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Nice one Russia

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by lomprico(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2022
ken6488:

If aboki refuses to move forward they will be left behind

Dreamer
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Bigchristo: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Edyice:

Putin will go down.. na him people go kill am .. just wait and see . Thus is not 1902 or 1945 war
Ok oo
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Starkid3010(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2022
B2Bmen:
weytin come dey sweet this one, has Russia also won the war or is it because a government building is temporary occupied by Russia and it back terrorist. Do u think Russia has the economic srenght now to hold on to a party of Ukraine for 1 month let alone 1year till a new government is restored? They don't those places will be taking back again sooner or later, Russia has been taking places in maripo and kackiv and after some time it will be taking back from them again. Russia is still struggling to mentain a strong hold in area they have much military service men. I used the word much military service men because they have been off and on they have not been able to mentain total grip in any part of Ukraine. They are just doing if u over take me I go over take u back. By the way hope this is not Western propaganda to u.
wetin dey pain this one like this grin grin
I tag you?
No dey quote me ogA

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by deebrownneymar: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Vicotex2:
Ukraine only winning on social media

OP they'll see this as bad news now, you wan give them sleepless night.

"Ukrainians be killing more than 10,000 Russian armies, while Russia is only taking territories" - GoTV/BBC/Nairaland/CNN online war analyst

True. It’s shameful how main stream media has been weaponized to fulfill bias. They told lies against Trump that drove him crazy. They cover up American atrocities committed in foreign lands. They cover up and twist the narratives in order to favour Biden. After realizing this I started to wonder to what degree have we all been brainwashed/manipulated.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by jimyjames(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Triangles1:
For how long would it take this man to take over Ukraine.
Did he say he wants to take over Ukraine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Masterito(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Just like use took over Afghanistan for 20 years and later surrendered it back. Taken it is not the problem but keeping it.
Vicotex2:

"Ukrainians be killing more than 10,000 Russian armies, while Russia is only taking territories" - GoTV/BBC/Nairaland/CNN online war analyst
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by jimyjames(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Donpuffy:
Nawa o, terrorists don take over.

Putin will be taken by surprise when the original US plan is unleashed.
Which plan does US have? Keep dreaming, Ukraine will be leveled to the ground while the world watch
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Masterito(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Nobody is reported to be winning. If you follow history well, you will know that this is just the beginning. Americans took over Afghanistan for 20 years and still surrender it.
Starkid3010:
Ukraine is winning the war grin grin grin mumu west media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Kenturkey048(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Funny, Russia is on a military operation,not war.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin
Nigerians are funny........

Military operation and not war. But losing senior military officers... When would Nigerians learn to think and make decisions on their own rather than deciding through other persons' thoughts?
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by jimyjames(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2022
bigfish3k:
I still wonder how Putin will be wasting the lives of so many people including his soldiers for an illegal war just for his ego trip.

Be deceiving yourself with western media propaganda, Ukraine invasion has nothing to do with Putin's ego, don't forget there are two separate regions in Ukraine fighting for Independence which Russia recognize, and there is one region the Crimea Peninsula in Ukraine which is a Russian speaking region Russia took it from Ukraine, nato can't do anything about it

5 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by ledaman: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2022
bigfish3k:

NATO can't intervene because it would turn to WW11 with dire consequences to Western world.
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by 5thcolm(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2022
jumper524:
Ukraine has seen reasons on why it shouldn't join nato. A peaceful solution to all this. Instead of western countries to hasten this peaceful resolution they are busy raining sanctions upon sanctions. They don't care about the avoidable death of civilians in Ukraine. They refused to send their troops to help Ukraine but are commercializing the war in all aspects. Bu stealing from Russians business men. Suddenly all Russian business men operating in western countries have become thieves who stole the wealth of Russians citizens according to biden.
70% of Russians stands with putin and we saw that in a rally he organised. The west should continue with the lies. They capitalize so much on news that doesn't favour Russia when we saw the rally yesterday.

Rallies a not necessarily a way to justify a politician popularity. Tinubu can pull this kind of crowd by whichever way. That doesn't say that most Nigerians are behind him. Even Trump pull the kind of crowd all the time, he still lost to someone that doesn't. I see that Rally as a sign of desperation to show that people support him.
If people truly support you and your position is totally safe, you wouldn't need to organize Rally to show it.
Just the way really rich people like Elon Musk, bill gate, Dangote don't have a need to flaunt their wealth. There is no need cause they know no one doubt the fact that they are rich
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Kenturkey048(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2022
ledaman:
NATO can't intervene because it would turn to WW11 with dire consequences to Western world.
dire consequences to western world indeed. .

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by uchennaq(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Russia has lost a lot in this war including a major General
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by 5thcolm(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2022
jumper524:

Also, one Russian person view doesn't portray what most think. You know Russia has a very state controlled media right. They mostly control the kind of news they want people to hear. They don't have free press.
In that kind of society, it is difficult to judge exactly what people think. Russia is just like Nigeria, you can be jailed or killed for publicly not supporting the government. You can't even be on TV and criticize Putin without repercussion. Unlike the U.S., journalism insult, abuse say whatever to the president all the time without repercussion
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by tamdun: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2022
texazzpete:

It took the US three weeks to conquer Iraq fully. Against an Iraqi army that was significantly bigger than Ukraine's active army.

The US lost 191 soldiers killed, compared to up to tens of thousands of Iraqi casualties.

Russia has been battling Ukraine for three weeks now, with no major city taken. Thousands killed (including some of their elite special forces teams) , and confirmed destruction of hundreds of vehicles and aircraft.

You can see the difference.

The truth is, if you remove nukes from the equation and the US entered Ukraine to fight the Russians, they'd slaughter them.
What do u mean by "fully", are u telling me that Bush junior a d Bush senior that fought saddam spent 3 weeks as us president?
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by 5thcolm(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2022
ledaman:
So to you na only the west go suffer abi, Russian would just be enjoying abi...lol.
You should be Thanking Nato for not intervening. Cause when the thing start. You sef go collect radioactive particles for Naija
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by DonroxyII: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note kudos to Ukraine, we thought by now Ukraine could have been history.........
Keep on d good fight,you will win ..........
Y didn't Putin try ds rubbish during Trump Regime?

Las las that short man Putin will be assassin, this I HV spoken.

First to comment since 2013
Seun where is my trophy, u see how d guy below dey paraaa

Ukraine would have been history if the Mission was to make it an History. That's why NATO is treading carefully and didn't respond even when NATO territory was shelled.

Russia would pulled NATO in via aggravated Assault and if NATO should respond in Kind:

The Silos will Open and Holy God, Welcome to New World of Humanity. Mushrooms everywhere God Forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by DonroxyII: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
mumu Putin.

He should have backed the separatist groups in Ukraine with serious weaponry to continue to destabilize the country.

By this means, avoiding outright invasion and the consequent sanctions.
Backing will not achieve any Result. NATO will outspend him. You don't send a kid the task necessary to be done by You.
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by EdwardRandy(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Jacuzzi55:
Russia has nothing to gain
Go and read and stop exposing your illiteracy
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by caracas: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Vicotex2:

See ya life?
So you believe this news now by cnn?
CNN is no longer a western media cos the news Favour Russia…..Lol
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by EdwardRandy(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2022
bigfish3k:

If wishes were horses, beggars like you would ride on them. Your beloved NATO is a toothless bulldog. Kiss the truth. tongue

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Sermwell(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
mumu Putin.

He should have backed the separatist groups in Ukraine with serious weaponry to continue to destabilize the country.

By this means, avoiding outright invasion and the consequent sanctions.
Serious weaponry that even his army doesn't have??
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by caracas: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
DonroxyII:
Ukraine would have been history if the Mission was to make it an History. That's why NATO is treading carefully and didn't respond even when NATO territory was shelled.

Russia would pulled NATO in via aggravated Assault and if NATO should respond in Kind:

The Silos will Open and Holy God, Welcome to New World of Humanity. Mushrooms everywhere God Forbid!
When was NATO territory shelled?
Ignoramus morons everywhere
If them born Putin well he should throw a stone at any nato territory , na then him go understand say kaki no be leather

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by bigfish3k: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Abdulasod:

Could you please tell us what legal war looks like?
Ukraine is fighting a legal war while Russia isn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.