Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings (33930 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / During The Fighting In The Rubizhne Area, 7 US Mercenaires Were Eliminated / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by shogsman(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note kudos to Ukraine, we thought by now Ukraine could have been history.........
Keep on d good fight,you will win ..........
Y didn't Putin try ds rubbish during Trump Regime?

Las las that short man Putin will be assassin, this I HV spoken.

First to comment since 2013
Seun where is my trophy, u see how d guy below dey paraaa

Shows how ignorant you are if you think a country with over 500,000 army, hundreds of first gen aircrafts,
thousands of tanks and ballistics missiles,with billions of dollars worth of funding from Europe and america will fall within 3 weeks.
You'd have to be stupid to think that sorry

7 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by texazzpete(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Vicotex2:

Believe what ever suits you.
The entire Azov oblast is under Russia control and the said city is within it.
The same Google go still educate you

I guess the translation of this is that you don't have evidence to back up your claim that the city is bigger than Benin.

PS: There's no such thing as 'Azov Oblast' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by tamdun: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
On a serious note kudos to Ukraine, we thought by now Ukraine could have been history.........

How long does it take us to defeat Iraq? From Bush Senior to Bush junior, what about Afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by texazzpete(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2022
shogsman:

Shows how ignorant you are if you think a country with over 500,000 army, hundreds of first gen aircrafts,
thousands of tanks and ballistics missiles,with billions of dollars worth of funding from Europe and america will fall within 3 weeks.
You'd have to be stupid to think that sorry

Shows how ignorant you are if you think Ukraine had hundreds of first gen aircraft and thousands of tanks and ballistic missiles. They also hadnt gotten billions in weaponry BEFORE the war started.

The Russians thought Ukraine would fall in days. They even had prepared speeches!

Please don't come here to tell obvious lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2022
bigfish3k:
I still wonder how Putin will be wasting the lives of so many people including his soldiers for an illegal war just for his ego trip.

How I wish NATO can intervene

IF RUSSIA DID NOT COME OUT TO CRUSH THE UKRAINAIAN ( EVEN AT THE DEATH OF SOME OF THEIR GENERALS and hundreds of their junior soldiers ) THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY A BITTER PRIZE IN FUTURE AS NATO WILL BE EXERCISING AUTHORITY IN THE BLACKSEA WITH THEM.

Russia power will be limited in the region and the world as the United States will be using Ukraine to carry out expionage on Russia.

Nato will berth their ship next door to Russia and that will create problem for Russia as they could be attack by NATO.

DESTROYING THE "SMALLER DEVIL THAT IS UKRAINE" WAS MOST HONOURABLE EVEN AT AN EXPENSIVE COST TO RUSSIA.

There was a time the United States wanted to set up a base in the Niger delta region.

They call it African Command (AFRICOM)

The federal government and the Nigeria military kicked against the idea and that idea died down.

If they were to set up that base that would have threatened the security interest of Nigeria.

So Nigeria rejected the African Command ( AFRICOM ) just the same way Russia is rejecting Ukraine being enlisted for NATO membership.

There is also the issue of the two breakaway republics which are Luhansk and Donetsk republic in the Dornbas region.

And the issue of Crimea which Russia annexed in 2014.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by drlateef: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Themandator:

US used 130k.men on Russia, the entire nato which Ukraine is not part of deployed 45k men.. Totalling 175k

Ukraine is neither nato or EU member even today

There is no information concerning the war that is not available online so source it

I don’t know where you read your stories. But Ukraine was definitely part of the coalition that attacked Iraq, yet they were not part of NATO: they were called willing allies, read below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq%E2%80%93Ukraine_relations#:~:text=A%20small%20contingent%20of%20Ukraine,concerning%20police%20work%20and%20reconstruction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by BusinessPlan22: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Funny, Russia is on a military operation not war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by texazzpete(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2022
tamdun:

How long does it take us to defeat Iraq? From Bush Senior to Bush junior, what about Afghanistan?

It took the US three weeks to conquer Iraq fully. Against an Iraqi army that was significantly bigger than Ukraine's active army.

The US lost 191 soldiers killed, compared to up to tens of thousands of Iraqi casualties.

Russia has been battling Ukraine for three weeks now, with no major city taken. Thousands killed (including some of their elite special forces teams) , and confirmed destruction of hundreds of vehicles and aircraft.

You can see the difference.

The truth is, if you remove nukes from the equation and the US entered Ukraine to fight the Russians, they'd slaughter them.
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Johel(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Kindly shut up and read well.

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by BusinessPlan22: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2022
wink2015:

IF RUSSIA DID NOT COME OUT TO CRUSH THE UKRAINAIAN ( EVEN AT THE DEATH OF SOME OF THEIR GENERALS ) THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY A BITTER PRIZE IN FUTURE AS NATO WILL BE EXERCISING AUTHORITY IN THE BLACKSEA WITH THEM.

Nato will berth their ship next door to Russia and that will create problem for Russia as they could be attack by NATO.

DESTROYING THE "SMALLER DEVIL THAT IS UKRAINE" WAS MOST HONOURABLE EVEN AT AN EXPENSIVE COST TO RUSSIA.

There was a time the United States wanted to set up a base in the Niger delta region.

The federal government and the Nigeria military kicked against the idea and that idea died down.

If they were to set up that base that would have threatened the security interest of Nigeria.

You don't fight a baby with all your strength, make NATO do anyhow, then you will see the Soviet power
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by texazzpete(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Funny, Russia is on a military operation not war.

Who do you this thing? cheesy

My brother, this is a full scale war. They are pulling troops out from Armenia and other regions around Russia to go and fight.

5 generals slaughtered on the battlefield, hundreds of tanks lost, helicopter forces decimated and their VDV paratrooper units hammered. And you say na 'special operation' because that's what the Kremlin says?
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by tiswell(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

stale
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Trentee4eva: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
mumu Putin.

He should have backed the separatist groups in Ukraine with serious weaponry to continue to destabilize the country.

By this means, avoiding outright invasion and the consequent sanctions.
That was what he did the first time but the sanctions kept coming in. Then he decided to have it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by B2Bmen: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Starkid3010:
Ukraine is winning the war grin grin grin mumu west media
weytin come dey sweet this one, has Russia also won the war or is it because a government building is temporary occupied by Russia and it back terrorist. Do u think Russia has the economic srenght now to hold on to a party of Ukraine for 1 month let alone 1year till a new government is restored? They don't those places will be taking back again sooner or later, Russia has been taking places in maripo and kackiv and after some time it will be taking back from them again. Russia is still struggling to mentain a strong hold in area they have much military service men. I used the word much military service men because they have been off and on they have not been able to mentain total grip in any part of Ukraine. They are just doing if u over take me I go over take u back. By the way hope this is not Western propaganda to u.
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by almarthins(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by bigfish3k: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2022
wink2015:

IF RUSSIA DID NOT COME OUT TO CRUSH THE UKRAINAIAN ( EVEN AT THE DEATH OF SOME OF THEIR GENERALS ) THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY A BITTER PRIZE IN FUTURE AS NATO WILL BE EXERCISING AUTHORITY IN THE BLACKSEA WITH THEM.

All lies
NATO does not really need Ukraine to attack Russia.
There are other NATO countries like Poland, Norway, Latvia, Estonia etc that share borders with Russia. Even US state of Alaska is close to Russia

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Help2020: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
mumu Putin.

He should have backed the separatist groups in Ukraine with serious weaponry to continue to destabilize the country.

Good point
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by tamdun: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Themandator:

If Iraq was next door neighbour like Ukraine they would have removed him with their elite forces like they did Osama

Please give link to where us or nato made the promise to remove him in days when they had to travel thousands of kilometer to get to Iraq

US used 130k men despite the fact that they were going thousands of kilometre aways from their soil.. Russia is still deploying as at yesterday as they are been ambushed
What do you need the link for? Does that change the fact that it took almost 30 countries(nato/US) combined everal months to take down saddam, what about Afghanistan that US spent years and still lost

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Puremaker8: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

so you think Trump would have gone to war because of Ukraine?
Trump that's always wanted to pull out of NATO, Trump that is well known to always put American first would have sacrificed New York, California, las Vegas because of Kiev.
okay o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by greatness77: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Vicotex2:
Ukraine only winning on social media

OP they'll see this as bad news now, you wan give them sleepless night.

"Ukrainians be killing more than 10,000 Russian armies, while Russia is only taking territories" - GoTV/BBC/Nairaland/CNN online war analyst
Them say na 28,000 russian soldiers dem done kill

5 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by jcross19: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

that's not how war is been fighting ,you think you can just go to any community and begin to killed them like Fulani's herdsmen!!!.no this is war between two military countries with advance strategies!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Bigchristo: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Donpuffy:
Nawa o, terrorists don take over.

Putin will be taken by surprise when the original US plan is unleashed.
You think Putin is Gaddaffi or Saddam Hussein? Russians rather Nuke the world than to allow such happen, keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Edyice: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
jumper524:
Ukraine has seen reasons on why it shouldn't join nato. A peaceful solution to all this. Instead of western countries to hasten this peaceful resolution they are busy raining sanctions upon sanctions. They don't care about the avoidable death of civilians in Ukraine. They refused to send their troops to help Ukraine but are commercializing the war in all aspects. Bu stealing from Russians business men. Suddenly all Russian business men operating in western countries have become thieves who stole the wealth of Russians citizens according to biden.
Biden is now concerned about Russia business men. How emphatic.
70% of Russians stands with putin and we saw that in a rally he organised. The west should continue with the lies. They capitalize so much on news that doesn't favour Russia when we saw the rally yesterday.
See what my Russia friend said.

Your putin will go down in no time ..
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Edyice: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Bigchristo:
You think Putin is Gaddaffi or Saddam Hussein? Russians rather Nuke the world than to allow such happen, keep dreaming

Putin will go down.. na him people go kill am .. just wait and see . Thus is not 1902 or 1945 war
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by heronb: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Do you democracy? Why did the old brother gave Australian Broadcasting Anti-Australian Broadcasting Company ABC, and the 2019 Australian Federal Police directly raided the ABC office, grab all the [Afghan files] s material. Is this your Australian democracy and the freedom?
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by ken6488(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2022
bigfish3k:

It doesn’t matter.
Let it start as far as Putin will also die.
At least that his ego will be deflated
I can see you are really dumb,let world war 3 start?

Do you think Ukraine will be safe like that

Europe and USA will be reduced to dust

Earth will become a nuclear waste

Death in thousands is better than death in billions
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by ken6488(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Drenimarcus:
ken6488 told ya the truth will come out. CNN is already reporting this. The Azov sea is already mopped up.
Sweet
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by Ikem11(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:
mumu Putin.

If they do that it gives Ukraine room to join nato immediately which will be a direct war with nato members. By then Russia can't get involve anymore since nato already in.

Putin already calculated all these options and the only way out is invading Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by ken6488(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Assad went to the UAE yesterday and met with the crown Prince. Now UAE is saying all troops in Syria should leave as only Russia was invited legally cheesy
Exactly NATO and her cronnies just leave too
Re: Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings by pinkygurl(f): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2022
texazzpete:
Lmao
To put this in context, this 'city' has a population of 56000 people. And was abandoned by the Ukrainian army.

To put this into context, Ekpoma has a population of 290000 people. So this city is six times smaller than Ekpoma.

And Putin groupies are fantasizing here cheesy
So you think if Biafra was even the size of my room and parlour with a population of 5people only in nation NIGERIA,, the federal government would have allowed them walk away and secede? or not arrested Nnamdi kanu? or sunday igboho? or declared war on ojukwu?
Do you think if ooduwa yoruba speaking nigerians or agitating niger delta consists of just 6k people, or not up to 1/20th the size of ekpoma, the federal government would let them walk away?
Same applies for some seperationists seeking northern/moslem nation.
You miss the whole point brah! The point is that UKRAINE IS A SOVERIGN NATION,,SECESSION IS NOT TOLERATED IN A SOVERIGN NATION.IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNLESS THE CONSTITUTION IS AMENDED TO MAKE LEGAL PROVISION FOR SECESSION, IT IS CRIMINAL OFFENCE. lt is T.R.E.A.S.O.N and the federal government has right to declare war on any seperationist agitators.
Because if today, a group of JUST 5PEOPLE are allowed to undermine her sovereignity as a nation and break away,tomorrow, anybody can just wake up and say they no longer wanna be nigerians and undermine her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash / Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.