Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Are Women So Obsessed With A Mans Status In Society? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Obsessed With A Mans Status In Society? (410 Views)

This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Obsessed With A Mans Status In Society? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Men don’t give a bird arse shit about what a woman is in society, they just like who they like and that’s that. But for a woman every fvcking thing in their brain is about status, even to the most petty things. Yesterday I went to buy airtime, and because o wasn’t wearing my earrings which by the way anytime I wear every single female assumes I’m worth millions of naira and so treat me in a special way. So because I took of my earrings and I wanted to buy airtime of almost 5k, the two ladies there immediately subconsciously looked at me from head to toe and all of a sudden started smiling with all their teeth open. Anything I said became funny to them, because they assumed anyone buying recharged cards of almost 5k in this harsh economy must be financially stable. I was just there wondering why these sort of weird incidents are so common with the eve gender. Why do you females group every man into classes and treat them according to how your feminine brain perceive their status to be. The moment you look rich then you’re special and if you don’t then you’re trash and don’t deserve any form of friendliness. Why are women so obsessed with status?
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With A Mans Status In Society? by siofra(f): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Sorry dear, researchers are currently working on this case.

Life's unfair to men, no wonder they pour out their frustration here.
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With A Mans Status In Society? by Baitullah: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2022
This conundrum goes way back bro. We just have to deal with it

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone Should Safe Me From Untimely Death / Who Could Be Responsible For The Pregnancy / This Is What A Lot Of Ladies Need Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.