Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador (59076 Views)

Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Daria Radionova Covers Her Lamborghini Aventador With 2Million Aventador Crystal / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
kayo8080:

Your own money, what have you used it to do. Even if you earn 50k a month, what small charity move have you made? Who's life have you impacted. You don't have to be a million to be a giver or make impact.

Stop telling people how to spend their money they worked hard for.
See your big head wey need go check up for Yabaleft
I mention your name or follow you dey talk.
I replied someone and you carry your foolishness come here
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
qekng40:

So you think he hasn't employed enough people??

Oga, leave this matter. Like I said there are some money u will have people will think you're being wasteful, but you ain't. Those cars were manufactured to be bought by someone, if its not you then let it be someone else.
grin if you say so
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Oracleamehdin(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is a genuine man of God...... Impacting lives. Watch and Subscribe now
God bless Apostle Johnson suleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvqvQ_j8j0w

1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by LordIsaac(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
In a country where people are impoverished, you are flaunting wealth! Hmmmm.....SMH.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

See your big head wey need go yabaleft
Why you dey analyze my texts
Ode
ode wey no get sense
Small brain the size of a pea
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Paxxcarl:
ode wey no get sense
Small brain the size of a pea
You no get sense from childbirth so I no suppose respond to you
Retarded thwart
Better stay off my mentions
Mentally unstable fellow
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by BarrElChapo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

No, no i won't do it, no i won't

i will work hard to earn my own money, no i won't do it, even if the intimidation is overwhelming

Davido a popstar is intimidating you. Lmao cheesy
Do it na
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
The car must visit all the roads in the Zoo for us to know how powerful it is grin
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by guru90: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
hahahahahhhhahahha...chai......

This guy just de make money..... de use am de buy cars.................................

Just like My Great footballer Ronaldo...................
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by martinmiller: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
Youths should use the only platform they’re in control of - The Entertainment & Tech Industry

Top 20 Best Selling Artists can unite and support one candidate. This will be Nigeria’s next president if they go this route & are courageous about it

If 2face, Wiz, Falz, Burna etc unite and campaign for one person that candidate will be president

EndSars protest proved this
Only Falz & RunTown used their platform to kickstart what shook this country. This is my opinion else these old men with obsolete ideas are not going anywhere in decades to come o

$1 will soon be equal to 1000 naira with the way things are going
See the way people are dying like chicken in this country.

The good news is that not many are thinking in that direction, of course if they do this country would be doing better by this time.

It is not that Nigerian citizens are not feeling the heat, they are but can't stand up to say no without having a lead. What this musical artists are doing with their platforms with huge followers is what I don't understand atall ..

Some of them having over 6million followers, with this you can do alot to synergize the public in correcting the bastardised structure.

But nobody cares, yet loads are suffering and smiling in silence .. we all know things are bad only if we can see those that can stand up for the youth in this country ..

The Nigerian problems are Nigerian's.

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by heniford2: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
A pure Africa man now his in his prime no investment no business nothing nothing tomorrow know he will come out demanding free donation for his kidney transplant undecided undecided somebori should tell dude to invest him money oh nobody can be champion 4ever u come u go undecided na life oh anyway congratulations on ur new toy grin cheesy can't buy mine because of tax and envy so here i leave a fucking low life
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

I no get sense from childbirth so I no suppose respond to you
I’m a Retardedd thwart
Better stay off my mentions
I’m a Mentally unstable fellow
I should have known your mum raised a retardedd thwart and a mentally unstable prick
The more reason you should stay off the internet boy cheesy
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by tonididdy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

No, no i won't do it, no i won't

i will work hard to earn my own money, no i won't do it, even if the intimidation is overwhelming
Even if you do it guy, you still can't afford a lambx
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by kayo8080: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Paxxcarl:
you to sharrap nonsense talk
See as you dey analyse person money

I tire for the guy o.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by xeju: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

That’s a lie
The hot Nigerian musicians of today are making money overseas via streaming and concerts
Endorsements locally
Are we saying the same thing now, some of una go just dey do rush dey do unnecessary oversabi. I said "entertainers" & you're talking about "musicians", is it only musicians that are entertainers?
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
allwell51:
Davido takes delivery of his Lamborghini

He bought the luxury car for himself as Christmas present last December.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbR_hQJgeI3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtoqu0Y7m5Y

Congrats please drive safe
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by VEHINTOLAR: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Congratulations bro,more blessings to us !
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
xeju:

Are we saying the same thing now, some of una go just dey do rush dey do unnecessary oversabi. I said "entertainers" & you're talking about "musicians", is it only musicians that are entertainers?
You’re the blind one
Don’t ever mention me again
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by boladale123: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
captainamiedi1:

you have no right to tell people how to use their money, what to invest in. it's their money. they work for it.

Your politicians are looting your future what have you done? Allow the man enjoy his life. Na one life he get he nor get another one.

What kind of upbringing is this?
Doesn't he have the right to self opinion?
Your ways are not different from the yeye leaders nija has.
Always zip your mouth if you cannot stand alone Biko.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by letitrainnow(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Expecting mine next week.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Apst: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
You get better sense
Afonjashapmouth:
Hating set aside and our A list acts too

The amount artist lavish minus endorsement + shows + royalties + streams = suspicious source

These boys can actually start a standard African league with a stadium to their names crowned by investment and initiatives from African footballers in big leagues

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by xeju: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

You’re the blind one
Don’t ever mention me again
You're not normal.
Unruly human being
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Brownshoe: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:

The amount artist lavish minus endorsement + shows + royalties + streams = suspicious source

These boys can actually start a standard African league with a stadium to their names crowned by investment and initiatives from African footballers in big leagues
for where? They can't do that, they are an African man, we only impress and oppress with our money

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Don't know why Dr Nurudeen and Dr Tajudeen were both giving me knocks on the head this morning, I am still looking for the interpretation before I press charges.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by MonkeyMods(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
qekng40:
Container don land!

This guy fit buy some people village come render people wer get village village-less oo grin

He can buy Leodeking village. While he stays on NL 247 screaming IPOB upandan
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Pootle: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

For inside roads wey be like death traps.
Cars that will only be driven in small Lagos island

do visit much places outside the island.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by emmyN(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
Youths should use the only platform they’re in control of - The Entertainment & Tech Industry

Top 20 Best Selling Artists can unite and support one candidate. This will be Nigeria’s next president if they go this route & are courageous about it

If 2face, Wiz, Falz, Burna etc unite and campaign for one person that candidate will be president

Only Falz & RunTown used their platform to kickstart what shook this country. This is my opinion else these old men with obsolete ideas are not going anywhere in decades to come o

This is a very nice suggestion. But will they do it?
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by iTearHerToto: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

If you posted this on Twitter someone might pick it and tag those people you mentioned and who knows, something might happen.

Unfortunately nairaland is just a place to make noise and move on, so this great idea is kinda like equal to a deaf manangry

1 Like

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Joseph08(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Which naija road hin wan drive am sef.

Lamborghini wey I know not good for Nigerian roads.

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Oceanjagaban: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mor oga car don lap
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by shogsman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:

They prefer to build and invest in other countries than to do so in theirs unfortunately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.