Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador (59086 Views)

Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Daria Radionova Covers Her Lamborghini Aventador With 2Million Aventador Crystal / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Bbbw: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Keep exposing yourself
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
@bonnyhope If you like keep editing my posts to suit your narrative, continue acting like the evil men that sent you
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by pikechukwu6(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
No sense embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by bonnyhope: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
@bonnyhope If you like keep editing my posts to suit your narrative, continue acting like the evil men that sent you

E..aya

I come in peace o

I am not evil biko
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
iTearHerToto:
The idea is good but who they gonna choose to represent? If they pick a young nigga from Anambra now they scream IPOB,.. From south west they will scream afonja etc. Remember the country's problem is massive and internal. To begin solve am sef na another problem angry
In my opinion whoever will clear road or should I say open doors will go for one term.
4 years of someone from SS/SW then the other 4 years will be someone from the SE.
Fairness, equity & justice of some sort.
It would be signed.
Mandela did only 4 years
People are tired of these greedy politicians
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by snoopz: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
This guy dey make money, he get money, he con dey spend am again
Agba awo
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by SPAMBOX7: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

Another fat lie
We have a lot of enlightened and competent people who understand global politics and the urgent need for Nigeria to reach its full potential

We just have a bunch of warlords in power now. The black race is actually looking up to Nigeria to develop
There are technocrats at home and overseas that are in multiple folds competent, healthy and capable of the job.

Can’t believe a country with so much potential 75% younger than 40 is run by a man whose office is in London

Rulers & Warlords don’t know what it takes to lead.
They truly don’t know what it takes to be leaders
People in power today are the monsters and enemy of Nigerians today that have deliberately stalled the growth of the country
They only know how to spread evil
If you like keep editing my posts, continue acting like the evil men that sent you
From your first comment on this thread I have been following. I think you have valid points. Like that other guy suggested you can actually create a platform on Twitter and push this agenda. I believe it will work. It's something worth going for
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Skmoda360(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
Youths should use the only platform they’re in control of - The Entertainment & Tech Industry

Top 20 Best Selling Artists can unite and support one candidate. This will be Nigeria’s next president if they go this route & are courageous about it

If 2face, Wiz, Falz, Burna etc unite and campaign for one person that candidate will be president

EndSars protest proved this
Only Falz & RunTown used their platform to kickstart what shook this country. This is my opinion else these old men with obsolete ideas are not going anywhere in decades to come o

$1 will soon be equal to 1000 naira with the way things are going
See the way people are dying like chicken in this country.
Valid post........
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by StarGra: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
With the way Davido has made made money,he can never run dry, except he mis-manages it....Cause these guys source of Wealth is strong and would last generations...

Davido you are wealthy not rich...

Only Sportify streams would buy that one
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by StarGra: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Do you think he bought it and would just let water flood it like without doing anything...I wonder how people think...

GloriousGbola:
A fool and his money make great entertainment. One small lagos rain and that car will be underwater and this numpty can then scream all over social media about how he just learned insurance in lagos does not cover flood damage
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Geeworldwide: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
jmoore:
Brand-new or second hand?

Where is the receipt that it was bought with 275 million naira?

Bad belle commot body joor, which one ur father get, even Naija used Toyota camry no gum am
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by ZACHIE: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
The guy is becoming boring
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by DSoj(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:
Youths should use the only platform they’re in control of - The Entertainment & Tech Industry

Top 20 Best Selling Artists can unite and support one candidate. This will be Nigeria’s next president if they go this route & are courageous about it

If 2face, Wiz, Falz, Burna etc unite and campaign for one person that candidate will be president

Only Falz & RunTown used their platform to kickstart what shook this country. This is my opinion else these old men with obsolete ideas are not going anywhere in decades to come o

U are spitting rubbish. Just shut up. I guess u are 19yrs old, so those people are ur role models? U need to go back to kindergarten
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Geenosko: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

Why you mention me Na
Shey Na you I follow talk.
No be me and that sister dey talk

Sorry grin
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by bollington2toll(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
TheEnforcer:
No mind am o.Na to dey Lie up and down. There was a time he rented a car from the usa and said he buy am.Very vain guy.Nigerians wey know I'm story in Atlanta just dey use am laugh
Anything to make you sleep well at night... Atlanta ko Atalanta ni..
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by DaddyGoo: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

1 crate of your favorite drink and 600 years of enjoyment for you sir!

Your head is fully and truly dia!!
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by omo247(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wastage,young boys,pls do not follow their footsteps.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by kelspinall(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
30 bg.shine on
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by TheEnforcer: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
bollington2toll:

Anything to make you sleep well at night... Atlanta ko Atalanta ni..
What an inane comment
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by laladre: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:
A fool and his money make great entertainment. One small lagos rain and that car will be underwater and this numpty can then scream all over social media about how he just learned insurance in lagos does not cover flood damage

May God give you sense, I don't know why some people like drinking Agbo Jedi for Davido's Idakole, shey na your Insurance, let the Young Man be a Fool, let him be Numpty, I don't see how that's your biz, abeg no dey Vex for who don make am so that you sef go fit make am, I Case my rest.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by GloriousGbola: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
laladre:

May God give you sense, I don't know why some people like drinking Agbo Jedi for Davido's Idakole, shey na your Insurance, let the Young Man be a Fool, let him be Numpty, I don't see how that's your biz, abeg no dey Vex for who don make am so that you sef go fit make am, I Case my rest.

You sound like the kind of dunce who would make him your role model.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by bollington2toll(f): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
TheEnforcer:
What an inane comment
Lol.. I said what I said.. Leave him tf alone! You're always captcious about everything he does..leave him. Live your life let others live thiers..
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by bigiyaro(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
yinkeys:

all the celebs in the North join together can't move half of the almajiries in the north
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by obstead200(m): 2:08am On Mar 20, 2022
allwell51:
Davido takes delivery of his Lamborghini

He bought the luxury car for himself as Christmas present last December.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbR_hQJgeI3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtoqu0Y7m5Y
I don talk am before. If I were the controller of customs, I will make sure Davido paid 300% custom duty on that car....else I will confiscate it and auction it.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2022
yinkeys:

grin wasting money like water sha
Like our yahoo politicians
Ok o grin
The guy dey change cars like clothes

Naija too like complain tbh.

Na Ur hardwork
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Caseless: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2022
I don't think David needs to prove his worth by his obsession with investment in cars that could lose value any moment.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by sarris(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2022
yinkeys:

Very good idea, if only our artists will accept to come together to champion this.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Urchmantete: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Dino Melaye Jr.
Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by Thazard(m): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2022
yinkeys:

Make Sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) / Davido Flaunts Body In A Boxer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.