Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador (59081 Views)

Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Daria Radionova Covers Her Lamborghini Aventador With 2Million Aventador Crystal / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by yinkeys(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Amotekun777:

That's exactly the mentality of a typical Nigerian.

Davido seems to enjoy the fact that >85% of Nigerians are indeed poor and prefers to give them peanuts where he can be idolized and praised.

He can NEVER be happy to see majority of Nigerians be poverty-free. He enjoys their misery... it elevates his 'godly' status.
I’ve always known this but kept my opinion to myself

The guy has a shitty persona
People follow him because of his money
Fake love also exists where there’s money with a bunch of Yes-men

Imagine having to smash his aides phone, then getting that aid in return a car because the aide is loyal. No respect for human rights whatsoever. Personally I don’t even buy or support most of these egoistic guys to be honest. It’s people that rate them. They’re all Nigerian politicians and warlords wannabe

All because he was born with a silver spoon.
I also knew his relationship would crash with Chioma because he made it public & the girl isn’t smart enough to know her place in the life of a rich man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Takes Delivery Of His N275M Lamborghini Aventador by DrChukzy(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2022
yinkeys:

I’ve always known this but kept my opinion to myself

The guy has a shitty persona
People follow him because of his money
Fake love also exists where there’s money with a bunch of Yes-men

Imagine having to smash his aides phone, then getting that aid in return a car because the aide is loyal. No respect for human rights whatsoever. Personally I don’t even buy or support most of these egoistic guys to be honest. It’s people that rate them. They’re all Nigerian politicians and warlords wannabe

All because he was born with a silver spoon.
I also knew his relationship would crash with Chioma because he made it public & the girl isn’t smart enough to know her place in the life of a rich man.

You just sit down and assume everything na wa

For your information, Davido and Chioma are back since last year... They decided to keep it off social media so people like you won't die of depression

Poverty is really bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Bums At Ghana Football Match (photos) / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.