Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous (10239 Views)

Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tw: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Of course The Dullards (Tinubu’s Urchins) can generate in one month, what your state cannot do in one year, despite the comparative advantages that they possess?

Even the scripture warns that pay little heed to everything you hear, even a slave will say bad words against his master.

I don’t blame you, Holy Father please forgive him for his mumurism.
[/s]
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tw: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Big deal, Please visit Gofundme if you are serious about raising the money to contest, nothing in life is given.

President Buhari said he did not have money to pay for the presidential form in 2015, nothing is new under the sun.
[/s]
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tt: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Who gives a fuckery about Asiwaju & APC Lagos State?

Notwithstanding, you are not on their level in any manner or form, intellectually, spiritually or materially, a thousand you don’t stand a chance, you can’t go against an army with a handgun.
[/s]
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tt: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
On top APC 20 million Naira chairmanship slot? What concerns you, after people like you will be the ones begging for money to eat on Nairaland.

Instead of facing the business section on schemes to make currency, you are in the politics section involving your poor self in rich peoples discussion?
[/s]
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Caseless: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol if i get 20m na form i go buy lol. When im not mad. grin
Muhammad etsu get mind sha. Though he'd use it to buy his way into the circle for some recognition.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol if i get 20m na form i go buy lol. When im not mad. grin
why you're not leadership material
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ekakamba:

APC P. Form: NGN20m
PDP P. Form: NGN40m.

Leaders of tomorrow and supporters united of these parties, wuna fit afford am?

grin tongue
yes na if you're a worthy leader.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
JosephXavier:
How is Nigeria showing signs that it is ready to work

How are the citizens showing that they are tires of suffering and want to fix the country

Every sector in Nigeria is ridiculously dead and we all are not ready to fight for our dear country

U wonder if Nigeria still have a labour Union or is it that NLC has no leadership again

Oshiomole after decades of leaving office has still been the best and the most outstanding labour President

Workers are finding it difficult to go to work after a hike in transport fee due to fuel scarcity/fake fuel in circulation

Outrageous inflation
Hike in price if electricity
Lack of electricity
Hike in price if gas
Hike in price if foodstuffs

Yet they Labour Congress are their forming ignorance to all these

Goodluck no do reach this one before Nigeria was shut down

Nigerians are left to their fate
goodluck had a PhD and and an unruly wife. Goodluck had good oil price. Yet he denied that chibok girls were kidnapped
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
freelancerrr:
The form is expensive
really, what about campaign or you think newspaper or TV ad is cheap?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by JosephXavier: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cromagnon:
goodluck had a PhD and and an unruly wife. Goodluck had good oil price. Yet he denied that chibok girls were kidnapped

Who be this one abeg
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
olusam4:
Why these ppl does not the poor to smell the corridor of power at all.

God will surely put them to shame

Buy this quality footwear

Size:43
Price :15k

Negotiable

which country is led by poor ppl?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
MajesticKris:
Ok... yet some people are saying the youth's are to lead.. if i get 20million watin i still dey this con3 Dey Do

That 20 Million Na the football Age, of the Real Money wey u go spend for campaign and Bribe oo!!

Election for Nigeria Na ur Mate grin

Since Na Founding Father grin He for collect the Form FREE Na grin
this mindset is why you are not leadership material
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:
How many youths, can afford ₦20,000,000..........

This our so called democracy, is rigged against good people .......

What use is a law,when the financial cost is punitive......
dem obi Cubana can

How is it punitive
Do you think camping is cheap to advertise to 200 million Nigerians for 6 months?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:
How many youths, can afford ₦20,000,000..........

This our so called democracy, is rigged against good people .......

What use is a law,when the financial cost is punitive......
why are good people poor (cannot feed themselves yet want to feed 200million others)
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Royals1st:

Always read before you comment OP says chairmanship form not presidential form there different between chairmanship form and presidential form but even at that both amount for form is ridiculous
What is ridiculous about it?

Do you think chairman is a small post?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
almsofgold:
This country is an enabler of the corruption its fighting. 20mill for chairmanship form. How does he recover the money? Corruption and treachery of course. How much go come be presidential form? We're doomed as a nation undecided
you are doomed. The people ready to compete are not
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Lexusgs430: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cromagnon:
dem obi Cubana can

How is it punitive
Do you think camping is cheap to advertise to 200 million Nigerians for 6 months?

If you think this very expensive so called democracy we operate, is to the benefit of the majority........

That's why they have financially enslaved the majority, from monies they stole .........
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Lexusgs430: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cromagnon:
why are good people poor (cannot feed themselves yet want to feed 200million others)

Because those crooks have stolen the wealth, meant to look after majority.........
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by MajesticKris: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Oshey leader....

Cromagnon:
this mindset is why you are not leadership material
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Because those crooks have stolen the wealth, meant to look after majority.........
which wealth have they stolen. If oil finish today will you not survive? Were you not thriving without oil? Oil is less than 10 % of GDP,what are you doing with the remaining 90?
Govt budget(oil, custom and tax so oil is about 3.3%) 10 trillion and GDP 200 trillion yet you focus on the speck in your eye instead of the iroko tree available.
The victimhood is surely strong in you
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
JosephXavier:

Who be this one abeg
the one whose simple question you cannot answer

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by JosephXavier: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cromagnon:
the one whose simple question you cannot answer

Let me answer you
My definition of unruly wife is one who is unsympathetic to the plights of her family

How many times have our first cried for the slaughter going on in the country either by Boko Haram, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, or bandits even in her own state and her husband's

Who leaves her burning house to pursue rat?

How many times did the Patience throw a party in Dubai

Who leaves in Aso Rock

How many times have our first lady traveled to parts of the country on official visit

What is your definition of unruly in the first place?

Please you dare not quite me again

Dare not!!!

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Lexusgs430: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Cromagnon:
which wealth have they stolen. If oil finish today will you not survive? Were you not thriving without oil? Oil is less than 10 % of GDP,what are you doing with the remaining 90?
Govt budget(oil, custom and tax so oil is about 3.3%) 10 trillion and GDP 200 trillion yet you focus on the speck in your eye instead of the iroko tree available.
The victimhood is surely strong in you

Some people are beyond redemption.......

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cromagnon: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
JosephXavier:

Let me answer you
My definition of unruly wife is one who is unsympathetic to the plights of her family

You can't make up definitions outside dictionary meaning of unruly and then complain of being misinterpreted

That's on you

How many times have our first cried for the slaughter going on in the country either by Boko Haram, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, or bandits even in her own state and her husband's

As una no endure patience
Endure this one too
Don't worry it's almost over

Who leaves her burning house to pursue rat?

Hungry woman or the rat swallowed a diamond or has cure to pandemic

How many times did the Patience throw a party in Dubai

Many

Who leaves in Aso Rock

President you Voted

How many times have our first lady traveled to parts of the country on official visit

First lady is not an office

What is your definition of unruly in the first place?

I don't have a definition
I have the definition
There is only one definition

un·ru·ly
/ˌənˈro͞olē/
adjective
disorderly and disruptive and not amenable to discipline or control.
"Kate tried to control her unruly emotions"
Some common synonyms of unruly are headstrong, intractable, recalcitrant, refractory, ungovernable, and willful.
https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Synonyms &

Please you dare not quite me again

Dare not!!!
dare not say you be who?
Freedom of speech
Even Abacha could not silence us
No you this inanity go come do?
Your delusions of grandeur is Very amusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / A Video Of Godwin Emefiele's Mansion Built In The Village Surface Online / Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.