Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous (10240 Views)

Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by LollySeaSide: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What's ridiculous about 20m for presidential form?

How much is athifku paying for Pdpeeg presidential form?
I think you should read the piece again.
I think they are talking about party National chairmanship not presidential.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Starhearts: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
U re still giving out parts of money u embezzled during ur tenure as uniabuja SUG president
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by autonomous22: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
te author=LeoDeKing post=111171514]What's ridiculous about 20m for presidential form?

How much is athifku paying for Pdpeeg presidential form?[/quote]

Mumu Read well...it's chairmanship not presidential..
Na PDP matter go Kee u las las
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Mooh247: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
If you no get money hide your face
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by BabaIbo: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Speak for yourself, how much did Davido dash to those orphanages?

Why are using Davido, why not use your self?

Compare the number of people like Davido to the number of youth in the country.

Shey na everybody dey privileged like Davido?

You don't have a point, anyway you want to turn it, that amount is ridiculous for such a form.

Even USA presidential form na how much?

3 Likes

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Goldbw122(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
How the youth wan say make am
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

When did Atiku/PDP become the standard or benchmark?

Zombies don't read.
Your comparison is even dumb to the extent that you are comparing a Presidential aspirant to an aspiring party chairman.

He did not compare, he gave you an analogy, people are spending a 100 million to seek a slot they have no hopes of getting, you are complaining of 20 million Naira?

Exactly the reason they made it 20 million Naira, so that not every riff raff Umoru, Adewale & Ugwuanyi will be wasting the parties time.

It is not by force that you via for the Chairman of the party when you don’t have money.

The form is 20 million Naira that is the beginning, most will bribe 200 million or more, & they will still not give them the position.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Kestolove(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Even form to enter heaven sef no reach 20m
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by legallyminded: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It's National Chairmanship form olodo. Tinubu urchins are always dullards. No wonder they're following him blindly
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
legallyminded:

It's National Chairmanship form olodo. Tinubu urchins are always dullards. No wonder they're following him blindly
Even the present & former Governor of your state, lives in or has commercial properties in Lagos State, you do not know what you are talking about, “Eko Oni Baje”.

Lagos State’s IGR in one month, surpasses your whole state’s annual income, clap for the dullards?

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by walesoflyf(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you blind?.. C'mon go back and read again... undecided
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by legallyminded: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even the present & former Governor of your state, lives in Lagos State, you do not know what you are talking about, “Eko Oni Baje”.

Lagos State’s IGR in one month, surpasses your whole state’s annual income, clap for the dullards?

Who's talking about IGR here, that's the only thing you urchins say. Where does the revenue go if not private pockets? Asun!
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
olusam4:
Why these ppl does not the poor to smell the corridor of power at all.

God will surely put them to shame

Buy this quality footwear

Size:43
Price :15k

Negotiable

Show the real pictures of "this quality footwear" and not the picture you pulled out online. If it's good then I promise to buy five today.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
legallyminded:

Who's talking about IGR here, that's the only thing you urchins say. Where does the revenue go if not private pockets? Asun!
Of course you are not not talking of IGR, but I am talking of the dullards (Tinubu’s Urchins) who are able to raise IGR in one month, that your state cannot do in one year, than the intelligent people like you that just sit on the wall & wail like Humpty Dumpty?

Monday morning quarterbacks?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by gabbytabby: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin 20 milla for form. True true politics for Nigeria no be y’a mate. Even thou youths leave floor for the oldies.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Cajal(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

40million sir
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
gabbytabby:
grin 20 milla for form True true politics for Nigeria no be y’a mate. Even thou youths leave floor for the oldies.
You should be more interested in how much the councilor form for your ward is?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by gabbytabby: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You should be more interested in how much the councilor form for your ward is?

Me I am not interested in anything. Politics for 9ja na for thugs and thieves.

Even for small street matter them wan kill themselves.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by legallyminded: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course you are not not talking of IGR, but I am talking of the dullards who are able to raise IGR in one month, that your state cannot do in one year, than the intelligent people like you that just sit on the wall & wail like Humpty Dumpty?

Monday morning quarterbacks?

You can't even properly construct sentences. Your paymaster needs to see this and fire you asap. IGR that disappears into the thing air. Of what use is generating such revenue if over 70% is squandered?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by rippa(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ekakamba:

APC P. Form: NGN20m
PDP P. Form: NGN40m.

Leaders of tomorrow and supporters united of these parties, wuna fit afford am?

grin tongue
U people won't read.
It's national chairmanship form not presidential
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by rippa(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

U see were hatred have landed u.
U no longer understand a simple write up.
APC is selling their chairmanship form for 20m. Something PDP did for free. APC is yet to release their presidential time table
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
legallyminded:

You can't even properly construct sentences. Your paymaster needs to see this and fire you asap. IGR that disappears into the thing air. Of what use is generating such revenue if over 70% is squandered?
Of course The Dullards (Tinubu’s Urchins) can generate in one month, what your state cannot do in one year, despite the comparative advantages that they possess?

Even the scripture warns that pay little heed to everything you hear, even a slave will say bad words against his master.

I don’t blame you, Holy Father please forgive him for his mumurism.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Triplerg: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Honestly I'm at a loss over this. These guys have nothing to offer this country.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by legallyminded: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course The Dullards (Tinubu’s Urchins) can generate in one month, what your state cannot do in one year, despite the comparative advantages that they possess?

Even the scripture warns that pay little heed to everything you hear, even a slave will say bad words against his master.

I don’t blame you.

Lol, so you Tinubu e-rats are the ones generating the funds for Lagos? I laugh. You guys are not even enlightened enough to manage a small poultry as the birds will all perish in one day.

So you're Tinubu's slave? grin I'm not surprised at all. Keep asslicking the drug baron.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by oyoofong(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Female and physically challenged person(S)to pay less for expression of interest form is DISCRIMINATION
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Triplerg:
Honestly I'm at a loss over this. These guys have nothing to offer this country.
Big deal, Please visit Gofundme if you are serious about raising the money to contest, nothing in life is given.

President Buhari said he did not have money to pay for the presidential form in 2015, nothing is new under the sun.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by rippa(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even the present & former Governor of your state, lives in or has commercial properties in Lagos State, you do not know what you are talking about, “Eko Oni Baje”.

Another mumu sited
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
legallyminded:

Lol, so you Tinubu e-rats are the ones generating the funds for Lagos? I laugh. You guys are not even enlightened enough to manage a small poultry as the birds will all perish in one day.

So you're Tinubu's slave? grin I'm not surprised at all. Keep asslicking the drug baron.
Who gives a fuckery about Asiwaju & APC Lagos State?

Notwithstanding, you are not on their level in any manner or form, intellectually, spiritually or materially, a thousand you don’t stand a chance, you can’t go against an army with a handgun.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by oyoofong(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is business and like every business you must have sufficient returns on you investment. Whose interest are we protecting? No wonder they behave the way they do.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Aystarz: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Manny21:
Tell what else is not ridiculous about APC? Everything!

PDP as well. The two are just useless parties for useless members. Decent Nigerians who really want to serve should look away from these cult groups they call political parties and pitch their tent somewhere else.

Nigeria won't get better in our lifetime, unless something somewhere wipes out these old useless oligarchs who don't want to let go - their supporters too.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by rippa(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
legallyminded:

Bruh stop replying that mumu abeg
He doesn't deserve ur explanation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Hails D'tigress On Women's Afrobasket Win / My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Fails To Stop Suit Challenging His Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.