Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous (10224 Views)

Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
rippa:

Another mumu sited
On top APC 20 million Naira chairmanship slot? What concerns you, after people like you will be the ones begging for money to eat on Nairaland.

Instead of facing the business section on schemes to make currency, you are in the politics section involving your poor self in rich peoples discussion?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by rippa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
On top APC 20 million Naira chairmanship slot? What concerns you, after people like you will be the ones begging for money to eat.

Instead of facing the business section, you are in the politics section involving your poor self in rich peoples discussion?
U think say I get time for mumu person like u

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Triplerg: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Big deal, Please visit Gofundme if you are serious about raising the money to contest, nothing in life is given.

President Buhari said he did not have money to pay for the presidential form in 2015, nothing is new under the sun.
So you are justifying this outrageous fee by the APC? We can never grow as a country.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Triplerg:
So you are justifying this outrageous fee by the APC? We can never grow as a country.
What concerns you, are you a member of APC, Why cry more than the bereaved, if you are not a hypocrite?

Keep your crocodile tears to yourself. Nonsense.

Even to join Ikoyi Club, your 10 million no go work, leave them to do what they want, go & form your own party & put the price for chairmanship @ 50k, your friends will still complain why not free.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Bluffly: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What's ridiculous about 20m for presidential form?

How much is athifku paying for Pdpeeg presidential form?
For Party Chairman form
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
rippa:

U think say I get time for mumu person like u
A rippa is a dead wizard, you do not exist. Vamoose Son of a *****.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by legallyminded: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
rippa:

Bruh stop replying that mumu abeg
He doesn't deserve ur explanation

Thanks man grin
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
rippa:

APC matter & Tinubu will send you to an early grave, what President Buhari’s BMC did to you wailers is Children play, a tsunami is coming.

You will weep blood.

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by buckeyemedia: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
rippa:

See ride that Davido got for himself, it is APC matter that is your problem? Lazy Thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7037070/davido-takes-delivery-n275m-lamborghini
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by bluecircle470: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Is it your money?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by hybridblood07(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol lol. If I see 20M now na to get two better shops for frozen food and the other for my shoe business.
tollyboy5:

Lol if i get 20m na form i go buy lol. When im not mad. grin

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Bmaster(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol if i get 20m na form i go buy lol. When im not mad. grin
they never mean well for the upcoming leaders.
Otherwise where are they expecting they get 20 Milla from,?

The sentence (youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow) should never be found in made in Nigeria dictionary coz it never comes to reality

2 Likes

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by maticar: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What's ridiculous about 20m for presidentialchairmanship form?

Always in a hurry to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by techWriter3: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol if i betweensing 20dos na fordos i betweens sell lol
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Sunnyja: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How will this your post encourage the youths to participate in politics? You are writing this because of monthly 30k stipends.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by tollyboy5(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course The Dullards (Tinubu’s Urchins) can generate in one month, what your state cannot do in one year, despite the comparative advantages that they possess?

Even the scripture warns that pay little heed to everything you hear, even a slave will say bad words against his master.

I don’t blame you, Holy Father please forgive him for his mumurism.
With large IGR why are there no standard hospitals to treat mr tinubu?
That he has to fly out to europe for better treatment?
Is
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by tollyboy5(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
See ride that Davido got for himself, it is APC matter that is your problem? Lazy Thing.

What are you saying ?
Leadership is meant for the extremely rich bah?

Now i see the real people encouraging fraud and corruption.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by tollyboy5(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What concerns you, are you a member of APC, Why cry more than the bereaved, if you are not a hypocrite?

Keep your crocodile tears to yourself. Nonsense.

Even to join Ikoyi Club, your 10 million no go work, leave them to do what they want, go & form your own party & put the price for chairmanship @ 50k, your friends will still complain why not free.
Don't use lagos club as a yard stick for criminal parties.
As far as im concern APC and PDP are my business. You can't pick rich criminal's and ask people to vote them later.

You're shamelessly defending evil
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by preshyusufu: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oga, dem say chairmanship form.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by rippa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Bruh u be mumu. I know say e pain u, but that is just what u are.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Orokojasper(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Human Rights lawyer indeed!!....he is a card carrying member of PDP, infact,he was an aspirant under the party for Obokun/Oriade Federal constituency,Osun State in the 2019 general elections before he stepped down for Oluwole Oke....he should tell us how much PDP sold their own forms for the same position rather than forming human Rights activist
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by ityP(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:
How many youths, can afford ₦20,000,000..........

This our so called democracy, is rigged against good people .......

What use is a law,when the financial cost is punitive......

My brother, matter tire me. But people will be shouting that the youths should get involved in politics. How can they get involved in politics when money is 40 million for presidential ticket? Very sad

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by olusam4: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Show the real pictures of "this quality footwear" and not the picture you pulled out online. If it's good then I promise to buy five today.
5 picture or what?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
olusam4:
5 picture or what?

Read my message again. Five of what you're selling.
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by Kfed4ril(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Why are BMC’s illiterates?
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tt: 4:47am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tww: 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Even the present & former Governor of your state, lives in or has commercial properties in Lagos State, you do not know what you are talking about, “Eko Oni Baje”.

Lagos State’s IGR in one month, surpasses your whole state’s annual income, clap for the dullards?
[/s]
Re: Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous by 1852tww: 4:50am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Of course you are not not talking of IGR, but I am talking of the dullards (Tinubu’s Urchins) who are able to raise IGR in one month, that your state cannot do in one year, than the intelligent people like you that just sit on the wall & wail like Humpty Dumpty?

Monday morning quarterbacks?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remove Petrol Subsidy, Implement PIA, LCCI Tells FG / Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader / FG Takes 20% Equity In Abia Economic City, Says Ikpeazu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.