Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special (975 Views)

Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Atimjessy(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
I overheard my sister-in-law's conversations with her friends and I realized that most men want to spend on their women for the love their women show to them.
This is how a real man should behave.
If your girlfriend is not showing you enough love, maybe you are not appreciating her enough.
Always appreciate your beautiful and loving girlfriend/wife.

Modified:

I was referring to KINGS! Kings take good care of their QUEENS.
Why do broke men cry when they see topics like this?

4 Likes

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by MadamVanessa(f): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
shocked

But we women crave for equality with men so much . What happens if women show their men love, spend on men as much as they spent on us.

So if we can't do these, how then do we cry for equality. Reason I personally don't want to join feminist movement, because it's a big joke .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Malory: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
And what will the woman give to the man apart from her wrinkled and worn out pussy?

2 Likes

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by MadamVanessa(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Malory:
And what will the woman give to the man apart from her wrinkled and worn out pussy?

That's a very big insult to women. Atleast respect the passage you passed through to this world
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But we women crave for equality with men so much . What happens if women show their men love, spend on men as much as they spent on us.

So if we can't do these, how then do we cry for equality. Reason I personally don't want to join feminist movement, because it's a big joke .

it seems you are only the sensible and understanding female among all the girls on this platform

1 Like

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Candidlady: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
Malory:
[/s]
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by advanceDNA: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigerian women and financial gain in relationship... them use am swear for una??

And the bad part is you don’t reciprocate.
Collect, collect, collect...That’s why they collect it back when relationship goes south..

1 Like

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Malory: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:

That's a very big insult to women. Atleast respect the passage you passed through to this world
If a man pampers her woman just like the OP said what will the woman give in return?
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by MajesticKris: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
I buy Gold Necklace for my Girl on Val, while in return she buy me Boxer's

1 Like

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Malory: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
MajesticKris:
Just imagine
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Malory: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigerian women and financial gain in relationship... them use am swear for una??

Collect, collect, collect...That’s why they collect it back when relationship goes south..
You de mind them
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Candidlady: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
advanceDNA:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by HopeNeverDies: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Damnnn!!!! You will never Die Young.
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by advanceDNA: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Who is this one??

1 Like

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Candidlady: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
advanceDNA:

Who is this one??
[/s]
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Another Vawulence thread

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank you so much for this
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Gee64: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oh darling, can we just be friends on the net?

You are the most right-thinking woman specie I've ever heard from.

Please hit me know how I can reach out to you via pm.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
Atimjessy:
I overheard my sister-in-law's conversations with her friends and I realized that most men want to spend on their women for the love their women show to them.
If your girlfriend is not showing you enough love, maybe you are not appreciating her enough.
[/s]

Dating is not employment opportunities. If you need money and maintenance., go and look for work, make money and take care of yourself. Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. This is called Entitlement mentality!!

3 Likes

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
...Only broke and entitled ladies will agree to this.

3 Likes

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God I am not a real man cheesy cheesy

Next!!!
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Theama(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Favfables1:
Thank God I am not a real man cheesy cheesy

Next!!!

"Real man" grin

2 Likes

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by czarr(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Atimjessy:
it's like bashing never tire you.

1 Like

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by shantti(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Atimjessy:

Appreciate her how, by giving right? What will u girls give ur men? U can't be receiving and receiving
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by kizwid(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So we have Nigerian lady with this kind of mentality... God bless you madam
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Atimjessy:
How do women show men love? I want to know.

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by house10s2: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Atimjessy:
stop talking like a broke lady, is ur hand paining u can't u go work, entitled creatures, spit
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by house10s2: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:

its not wat else do u have to offer apart from toto. NOTHING Useless creature
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by house10s2: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
MajesticKris:

poverty dey around them.
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by tee59(f): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Most ladies nowadays are just bunch of liabilities. Why depending on a man to spend for you? Can't you work and spend on yourself? Then treat your man good too. Must it be men all the time? Broke bitches everywhere. Even the married ones too have this mentality.
Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Nonexisting: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lazy bitches with entitlement mentality everywhere. Mtchew.

Re: Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special by Demigod22: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

African feminism is really a big joke. Personally, I don't have problem spending on my woman, it's natural for me. As an African, you can't be always hungry, begging for data, commercializing your body and be shouting feminism up and down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife Urgently / 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? / 10 Weeks Resuscitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.