Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine (31651 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Vixlot: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
When my daughter got back home from Ukraine.
I am grateful to God and FGN, through all the agencies of government used for this reunion. None of you will mourn or sorrow over any of your children in Jesus name. Thank you I am grateful.

https://twitter.com/Amstel20111/status/1505194720863084545

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Vixlot: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Reactions

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Golan007: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Those without family in Ukraine would be busy insulting government.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by TarOrfeeek: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin

Misery loves company

The person that came back is regretting not being able to enter Poland or Germany

The person who she came back to, is happy she has come back to suffer small.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Vixlot: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
The face of his Beautiful Daughter

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Amotolongbo(f): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
Golan007:
[/s]gibberish as usual

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by LeoDeKing: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Afghaneastern will soon locate this man and show him the full length of their tongues, and where possible give him some serious bashing.

How dare he appreciate the fg for the return of his daughter to "the zoo" Nigeria from a paradise like Ukraine?

The illiterates need to tell him it is better to be a tree in Ukraine than to be in Nigeria. Also, he needs to be educated on why he should join them in the hatred for Buhari. angry

25 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Mystic969: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
What's going to become of their education

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Vixlot: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mystic969:
What's going to become of their education
They do transfer...to other schools...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by tiswell(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
the daughter set gan

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ok

She’s Pretty tho
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Stevenson20: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Welcome home daughter. When things go too bad for you, come back to your original base and restrategize because there's no place like home.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by nedubrazil111(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
welcome to phase 2 my sister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Michealupdate43: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by deforyou: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by denakian(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
was, what a very happy dad.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by ecolime(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Woww.... Pure Joy

I can imagine the level of despair in their home when the war broke out.

Not sure International students will return to Ukraine in decades to come.

There are no winners in war.

As for both Russian and US leaders, shame on them all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice dimples

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by lekzy116(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
The celebration worth it..
It's not easy scaping through that tough days..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by 900warriorz: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Papa thank your stars say your daughter no collect from Cultist Russia grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
cry cry
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by polite2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Daughter where don carry engagement ring
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by LLiKYekoba: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God for life.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Mooh247: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin

Father's love .. too underrated

Baba no mind all his wasted tuition and pocket money in Ukraine, he joyfully lifted his bundle of joy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
You can see reciprocated love ....... Unlike some hopeless father's.......

2 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
God bless the federal government of Nigeria...

Governments come and go but Nigeria my country will always stay forever. Onwards!!

Modified: You see those ones calling Nigeria zoo, I'm very sure they don't even have a Goddammed passport! grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Great joy for the loving father. I rejoice with them as well; e no easy.

Great lesson here, irrespective of where you are across the globe, don't rule out your home. Investment back home. Buy land or houses in a secure Estates.

Opportunities you can't afford to miss.

"Treasure Hilltop Estate"

It's located within AIT Alagbado through Ikola/Command Road axis of Lagos Mainland.

Why you should invest in Treasure Hilltop Estate

1. It has good tittle Documents (Certificate of occupancy, Approved Survey Plan and Approved Layout)

2. Fast value appreciation which guarantee high returns on Investment.

3. Free from government encumbrances and adverse claims

4. A place where potential investors home and abroad would be proud to be.

5. Easy access due to smooth and good road networks and so on.

Prices:
- N8million per plot size (600sqm)
- N4million per half plot. (300sqm)

Houses:

- 3 Bedroom Duplex - N35millon
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow - N17.5million

Check the video for contact.

Watch the Estate video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhR268aWiE

3 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Wazobia2216: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Golan007:
Those with family in the north are still worried!

FG try shall. That Onyema seems to be up and doing!

Its good to hear good news which is becoming scarce in this country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
No wound the baba with your big ikebe o

5 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Treasure17(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
The fatherly love there. I rejoice with you sir. Can I pluck the beautiful flower from your garden?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.