Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine (31693 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by delpee(f): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God. A good parent giving her daughter the very best. The child will continue to be a source of joy to him by God's grace. May he and his wife live to reap the fruits of their labor. Amen

Real omo daddy! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by luminouz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ain't today Father's day? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Mystic969: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Vixlot:

They do transfer...to other schools...

Ok... Very good then.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Antoeni(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
You are Lucky That the FG was Sensitive Enough

2 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mystic969:
What's going to become of their education

Become how?!!

When ASUU is done with their seasonal madness, she can reformat to:

Uniben
Unilag
Unijos
UI
Etc...

Or...

Covenant
Madonna
Babcock
Redeemers
Etc...
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by God2man2again(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nigeria is not a Zoo.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
That's such a sweet pic of father and daughter cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by motionarena: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Afghaneastern will soon locate this man and show him the full length of their tongues, and where possible give him some serious bashing.

How dare he appreciate the fg for the return of his daughter to "the zoo" Nigeria from a paradise like Ukraine?

The illiterates need to tell him it is better to be a tree in Ukraine than to be in Nigeria. Also, he needs to be educated on why he should join them in the hatred for Buhari. angry
sorry bro.
U are just broke.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by toujurs: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
The man must have been happy his daughter had left the chores of Nigeria to get a better life and studies only for him to get the shock of his life and the waste of funds, now his daughter would have to to start again in nigeria. cheesy.

This life isn't by anger, we should learn to tolerate, i know this country is in a bad state, but don't forget we are all accomplice to the state at which nigeria has gotten, the change begins between you and i. And not the government. Nigerians are the power not the government. But tribalism, religion and poverty has decayed our mental state. Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by simpleseyi: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't understand the attachment between daughters and their Daddy. My 8 years old daughter wants me by her side every minute. My son gives no damn about nobody. If you like, go out and never return, my son won't notice.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by LeoDeKing: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
motionarena:
sorry bro.
U are just broke.
[/s]
Is it your broke?

Why not concentrate on enjoying your wealth and leave me with my broke? angry
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Vixlot: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
simpleseyi:
I don't understand the attachment between daughters and their Daddy. My 8 years old daughter wants me by her side every minute. My son gives no damn about nobody. If you like, go out and never return, my son won't notice.
You are lucky to have a daughter...they take care of parents at old age... while sons cater for his own wife and children

5 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by simpleseyi: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Okay. FG really tried on this evacuation. Even US has not done up to what our FG has done.

However, this does not erase the fact that this government is useless and Ogun go kill all of them

3 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Acidosis(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
simpleseyi:

LMAO grin

Hard guy, hard guy. Na woman go soften his heart las las cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Starz825(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Vixlot:
The face of his Beautiful Daughter
She don Marry ooo...
See ring for her hand
Just so you all know grin
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by digitite: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
tiswell:
the daughter set gan

Omo, When Naija craziness hammer ha eeh, make she post her pic in 2 months time, then you go talk about her beauty. If you dey there, you must fresh and look good even without makeup.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Treasure17:
The fatherly love there. I rejoice with you sir. Can I pluck the beautiful flower from your garden?
Yes you can, Mr Plucker of life!
Lol cheesy wink cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by simpleseyi: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO grin

Hard guy, hard guy. Na woman go soften his heart las las cheesy

I still dey watch am oooo. He is just 10, but he gave no fucck yesterday, has no fucck to give today, and probably won't have any fucck to give tomorrow.

Anyway, I am trying to teach him human empathy, because it's important for him to care about other people. So that he won't grow up to be heartless like all these our politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
simpleseyi:

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by SmartPolician: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

[s]Afghaneastern will soon locate this man and show him the full length of their tongues, and where possible give him some serious bashing.

How dare he appreciate the fg for the return of his daughter to "the zoo" Nigeria from a paradise like Ukraine?

The illiterates need to tell him it is better to be a tree in Ukraine than to be in Nigeria. Also, he needs to be educated on why he should join them in the hatred for Buhari.

Trash!
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by tiswell(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
digitite:

Omo, When Naija craziness hammer ha eeh, make she post her pic in 2 months time, then you go talk about her beauty. If you dey there, you must fresh and look good even without makeup.
nor be lie comrade
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by pinkygurl(f): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
See this big hanty her daddy still dey back grin
I am so jealous right now. undecided rip to mi papa cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by simpleseyi: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Treasure17:
The fatherly love there. I rejoice with you sir. Can I pluck the beautiful flower from your garden?

The gardener is very possessive, he may render you handicap.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by nihinlade(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Father's love. People always think of mother's love. Children are God's gift to a parent. Whether mother or father.

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by muheeb01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God for her safe return
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Treasure17(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
simpleseyi:

The gardener is very possessive, he may render you handicap.
grin grin
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by virginchaser(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
The joy of a father is real. Fowl wey no die go steal chop corn. Education na Jara.

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by womenareapess: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/Amstel20111/status/1505194720863084545
after doing ashawo in Ukraine, came back home rejoicing undecided

Such is the life of a vagina entity
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by bluefilm: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Instead of thanking Putin for sparing her, he is thanking FG.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Bahamas95(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na who dey alive dey find money.

Welcome home girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.