Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine (31690 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
FG try for this one... dem be almost turn our students to human shields... But God pass zelensky and e-satanic plans

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Starzo: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
That's such a sweet pic of father and daughter cheesy
hahahaha....una wicked o
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
And someone that Mr vegetable is dealing with is asking for her handle! Nairaland; a dumping ground for those with opera free megabytes grin
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by revived2: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
simpleseyi:
I don't understand the attachment between daughters and their Daddy. My 8 years old daughter wants me by her side every minute. My son gives no damn about nobody. If you like, go out and never return, my son won't notice.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by benceleon606: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin lol

Amojii:
No wound th e baba with your big ikebe o
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Golan007: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Seun mukina2 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique

CAF, FIFA, UNESCO, WHO.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by adefitim(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
God bless those netizens that appreciate and thank FG for the intervention. No be every time una go Dey complain about Government
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Keegan: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
lekzy116:
The celebration worth it..
It's not easy scaping through that tough days..

I tell you. It's never easy when a member of one's family is directly involved.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by harmony75: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God for safety �
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by NoToPile: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Aww so sweet I can practically feel his joy to have his daughter back home. See the girl on papa's back ehn grin

No parent wants to lose his or her child.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by McLizbae: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
The daddy dauther fine jor!
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Useku(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
If you Marry a gal that has this kinda relationship with her father's consent, its bliss
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Vixlot:
The face of his Beautiful Daughter

She go don collect penis small for her stay in Ukraine grin
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Papa can love their daughters

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Vixlot:
The face of his Beautiful Daughter
Brown skin fine babe.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Santosi34: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
G

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
The confronting of his Beautiful Daughter
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Oyiboman69: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Treasure17:
The fatherly love there. I rejoice with you sir. Can I pluck the beautiful flower from your garden?

1 Like

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank God
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Daddy, congratulations sir.

God will contiunally keep our families, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by stamapro(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Russia has asked all Nigerian students in Ukraine to further their studies in Russia, she can continue her education in Russia. As long as she has evidence of studentship in Ukraine.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by derecho(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
We are not ALL accomplice to the decadence... When some people foresee trouble and protest, others will tag them enemies of the state.
toujurs:
The man must have been happy his daughter had left the chores of Nigeria to get a better life and studies only for him to get the shock of his life and the waste of funds, now his daughter would have to to start again in nigeria. cheesy.

This life isn't by anger, we should learn to tolerate, i know this country is in a bad state, but don't forget we are all accomplice to the state at which nigeria has gotten, the change begins between you and i. And not the government. Nigerians are the power not the government. But tribalism, religion and poverty has decayed our mental state. Its a pity
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by LordIsaac(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
She wan kill papa with her weight...but oh, this is lovely!
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Goldbw122(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
She is beautiful
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Treasure17(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Oyiboman69 post=111185290][/quote]
grin
On top Wetin na?
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by darediamond(m): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Mystic969:
What's going to become of their education
Education?

Educated beings are those with Technical, Tactical and Logical Mind Geared Towards Providing Solutions To Problems In Series Of Dimensions Using All Arrays Of Available Resources.

Never Limit Yourself To Indoctrination OF Becoming Slaves Which The So called PRIVATE FAMILIES OR "GOVERNMENT" CONTROLLED SCHOOLS WANTS YOU AND I AND EVERY OTHER PEOPLE OR COMMONS TO BE.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by zoedew: 2:47am On Mar 20, 2022
You want to take up the Russian offer?
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by 1852tww: 4:20am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Afghaneastern will soon locate this man and show him the full length of their tongues, and where possible give him some serious bashing.

How dare he appreciate the fg for the return of his daughter to "the zoo" Nigeria from a paradise like Ukraine?

The illiterates need to tell him it is better to be a tree in Ukraine than to be in Nigeria. Also, he needs to be educated on why he should join them in the hatred for Buhari. angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.