Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine (31688 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / "My Father Is Dead" - Darren Idongesit Rejoices Over 'Wonderful' News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by 1852tt: 4:22am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/]
Is it your broke?

Why not concentrate on enjoying your wealth and leave me with my broke? angry
[/s]
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by 1852tt: 4:22am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111181687:

Yes you can, Mr Plucker of life!
Lol cheesy wink cheesy
[/s]
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Agugbadin: 4:25am On Mar 20, 2022
Welcome daughter,we thank for your safe return.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Congrats to this man and her daughter. There is a deep connection btw the two. Most Nigerian fathers arent that close to their children. And for those who decided to stay behind or are stuck in Ukraine, they should move to Russia as they have been offered admission there. The good thing is that they are likely to get all get scholarship. Free tuition and monthly stipend from the Russian govt. The only issue is that they may lose all the years spent in Ukriane. Imagine s 4th year student losing all. That is not good at all.
Re: Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine by Remnita(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Hammyaladin post=111181429]God bless the federal government of Nigeria...

Governments come and go but Nigeria my country will always stay forever. Onwards!!

Modified: You see those ones calling Nigeria zoo, I'm very sure they don't even have a Goddammed passport! grin grin[/quote
Oponu until you become a victim of it’s horror
Useless country that you people don’t have electricity no good roads education is dead and buried and yet you call that a good country
Keep deceiving yourself no go find money make you use Japa go abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.