Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online (48485 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by DeHorus: 5:12am On Mar 26, 2022
oshaosha2014:
But you can earn money chatting. Hola me let me show you the way.
Say it here or Bleep off immediately!

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
You bleep off before immediately.

DeHorus:
Say it here or Bleep off immediately!
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Handsnigga: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
theamazonguru:

Yes. There are strategies to this things.
If you can put up a product yourself. Do a funnel, drive traffic through he sales funnel to the product. Don't be surprised you will be making up to minimum of 1000 in $$ weekly. As you master the craft and invest more in driving ads, you make far more.
You obviously have great knowledge in it. Thanks for the information. Although, I am into Fiverr freelancing currently but I can consider it in the nearest future. Thanks again
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by owoblow2018: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mo10go:
Pls, I'm planing of investing on it with my next month salary, I'm just not understanding it anymore cos everyone is now talking about affiliate marketing

DM on whatsapp, i will teach you fiverr affiliate with 5k

DM on whatsapp 08065847947
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Handsnigga: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
justi4jesu:

I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

I ALSO BUY YOUR PAYPAL AFTER SELLING YOUR DOMAINS............

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
I have some dollars in my PayPal account that I am unable to withdraw, saying something is not right, try again later...you know how we can go about that?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Handsnigga: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
owoblow2018:

DM on whatsapp, i will teach you fiverr affiliate with 5k

DM on whatsapp 08065847947
Does Fiverr affiliate really pay much nii?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Handsnigga: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Galacious1:
Most scammers do give out some red flags but people still fall for it though.

There are several legit ways to make money online. I have learnt many on Nairaland, but I've only been able to cash out with KDP.

Y'all should be careful who you send money to. Money no dey fall from trees.
About that KDP, is it a get rich quick? Because my book has been there for more than 2 years and only made 0.57 dollar so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Galacious1: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Handsnigga:
About that KDP, is it a get rich quick? Because my book has been there for more than 2 years and only made 0.57 dollar so far
It's not

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Catalyst4real: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Handsnigga:
I have some dollars in my PayPal account that I am unable to withdraw, saying something is not right, try again later...you know how we can go about that?
Send a dm
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Keagen: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Handsnigga:
can you send to other PayPal account if yes I need PayPal funds 500/$ Rate my what's +234 902042 3325
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by DeHorus: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
oshaosha2014:
You bleep off before immediately.

E pain am grin
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pain wetin. Abeg shift.

DeHorus:
E pain am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Handsnigga: 1:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Galacious1:

It's not
Okay, thanks
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Handsnigga: 1:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Catalyst4real:

Send a dm
You will see my chat on WhatsApp
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Handsnigga: 1:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Keagen:
can you send to other PayPal account if yes I need PayPal funds 500/$ Rate my what's +234 902042 3325
Okay
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by virginboy1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Breelah:
Okay everybody that comes across this page after reading this drop your worst experience with trying to make money online
lets go....

I'll go first so i'm sure everybody can relate to this because one way or the other we've tried to make money online.

A year ago, I came across a page that said and I quote "how to make 200-300k when sleeping", omo like everybody else I became curious, 300k while sleeping in this economy? I know that money can go a long way so I clicked on it and it showed various ways to make money. You know creating content and selling it then, I became so interested. So when I saw where I was asked to pay I didn't think twice, I quickly made the payment.

2 weeks after making the payment and going through the course, I got stuck because i'm sure you all know that is one thing to want to want to create or start something or to have an idea and its another thing to know where to start from after investing in a course and training packed with strategies and seminars on how to make money you realize this people are just spitting theories mainly stuffs. You know you can just google and get the answer.

And the worst is when you pay for mentorship or something now we all know money does not grow on trees so nobody in this current economy will want to spend money on an information and regret it right?? So at that moment after having those industrious ideas You get stuck questions like where do i start from, what should i do, will people like what i want to sell, where do i get enough resources and research about what i want to do? yhhh it can be really frustrating right?

So if in any area at all you can relate to this then this post if for you.
So don't forget drop all your experiences down here lets see who can relate to what we went through ....oya i'm waiting.

Because i'm sure everybody that comes across this page is tired of spending money time and resources just to get extra income online.
cry
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Schoolboy1030: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
snaketail22:
It happened to me last week when I wasted my 200k I borrowed from fairmoney while trying to get correct score from one guy on telegram. I still feels the pain right now
your mumu is raised to power 2
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by lendahand(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
If you don't mind, I'd love to know more about it,
holla
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by wordCraft: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
I'm here to read and learn.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by virginboy1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Professorcplus:

grin op I feel your pain. Afterall failure is part of success.

If what was taught didn't work out, they already taught you experience.

An American philosopher once said during the California gold rush; people who sale minings tools makes more money that actual people searching for the gold.

That is why I tell people, it is easier selling some package information to others that actually doing the job.

No matter the internet income you are trying to do, you need to invest in two things:

TIME AND MONEY;

Starting an internet biz without having any money will likely take time and might lead to frustration if results isn't showing.

It would be more easier you already have it at the back of your mind that you will spend just like normal offline business.

So whenever this affiliate or info marketers show face, Here are red flags phase to watch out for.

1. Make $200-$1000 weekly doing nothing just pressing your phone for 1-2hours daily. I mean if everyone is making money doing nothing, they won't be value and the system because useless.

2. You can start without any money. Anyone that tells you that they started with nothing are lying and deceptive. Starting with nothing is nearly impossible. Because they theory of money is you use money to make money.

3. Spend all their time advertising their free training. I mean who goes out there preaching gospel of making money free. Look closely, their intentions lies within.

4. Watch out for Dog eat dog scheme: ie bring 2 or more people. You become their market. Any system which involves bringing 2 peoples is a pramid and would crash. I mean, where will the last 2 peoples see 2 people when everyone is taken grin

Except you want swing people money while selling plagrised information to ignorant ones, you make money online spending money and time

Words of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 / Latest Scam In Town, Kids As Collateral / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.