Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online (48524 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Kentolo: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Officialgarri:
Na so Expartbaire begin their own digital ponzi. 60k going to the wind steady steady....
Everywhere, affiliate marketing... Now dem don drop price to 40k to swindle more people.

Pls how far with the affiliate marketing stuff?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by GauRanTor(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
doctore212:
In this life try to carry olosho even if na once.

Reasons..
Olosho gives peace of mind.
The only disadvantage is that my salary too dey quick finish. And I do lie to my wife alot.

With 2k5 you can carry olosho TDB in my area

I have not tried TDB what and what should I expect?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Mekanus(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
mascot19:

Affiliate marketing is not a ponzi scheme,I earn 100k-200k weekly with it you can contact me so I can take you from scratch.

https:///33mTptN
Na them. This one must be one of those expertmaire rubbish member. My people run ooo, na scam.

16 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmm, if I talk you go follow me cry.

Abeg I write plagiarism free articles. Check my signature
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Abian: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
I paid chatinet 10k for copywriting tutorial, baba only taught for like 4 days and left all of us there sad

They're many on this Nairaland.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Albert0011(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
G
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Fadafada231(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
MansoryMX:

Big mistake paddy. I lost $28k while saving in Bitcoin.

Curious to know how u lost $28k saving in btc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Abian: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Their modus operandi on Facebook is to post flashy lifestyle, then post lots of screenshot of successful transactions.. then mentes will start flooding in.
Better cash out for them.
After a week, they get irritated when you ask them simple questions.

All of them na scam

29 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by DonTobyM(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abian:
I paid chatinet 10k for copywriting tutorial, baba only taught for like 4 days and left all of us there sad

Ha! Copywriting that'll take you at least 4 weeks to learn!

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Veesound95: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Officialgarri post=111306980]Na so Expartbaire begin their own digital ponzi. 60k going to the wind steady steady....
Everywhere, affiliate marketing... Now dem don drop price to 40k to swindle more people.

Thanks baba me.... The guy is really on my neck now self make I pay promo price of 40k for what I still don't understand ... Infact everyday he drops motivational what's app message to make me make payments.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by angelfallz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some people that are familiar with fiverr would hopefully answer you. I heard that Nigerians on fiverr find it difficult getting gigs. So they change their nationality or so. You can ask about that

Sified:
Someone please help me really, I'm not staying in Lagos so how can I get a remote job sad
Personal assistant, writing, customer rep, chat support or social media

No gig coming on Upwork or fiverr seff

Anyone pleaseeee I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by angelfallz(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Once Bitcoin goes back up you would recover what you lost
MansoryMX:

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by angelfallz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Guy you made me laugh this night eh!!
He say na, "Those people clean me dry" grin grin grin
shigologo:
My own na olymp trade o.
Those people clean me dry with that up and down nonsense. I am wiser now and I don't go close to anything online biz.
Making my money offline on a steady.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Pastorsmile: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dangote can never create a video or an ebook on "how to make money". People who come online with "master class" story's promising to teach others how they themselves make "500 hundred million in 2 weeks" are liars

21 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Vickhanz: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bros write books and publish on kdp
Sified:
Someone please help me really, I'm not staying in Lagos so how can I get a remote job sad

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Psalmistproject: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Professorcplus:

grin op I feel your pain. Afterall failure is part of success.

If what was taught didn't work out, they already taught you experience.

An American philosopher once said during the California gold rush; people who sale minings tools makes more money that actual people searching for the gold.

That is why I tell people, it is easier selling some package information to others that actually doing the job.

No matter the internet income you are trying to do, you need to invest in two things:

TIME AND MONEY;

Starting an internet biz without having any money will likely take time and might lead to frustration if results isn't showing.

It would be more easier you already have it at the back of your mind that you will spend just like normal offline business.

So whenever this affiliate or info marketers show face, Here are red flags phase to watch out for.

1. Make $200-$1000 weekly doing nothing just pressing your phone for 1-2hours daily. I mean if everyone is making money doing nothing, they won't be value and the system because useless.

2. You can start without any money. Anyone that tells you that they started with nothing are lying and deceptive. Starting with nothing is nearly impossible. Because they theory of money is you use money to make money.

3. Spend all their time advertising their free training. I mean who goes out there preaching gospel of making money free. Look closely, their intentions lies within.

4. Watch out for Dog eat dog scheme: ie bring 2 or more people. You become their market. Any system which involves bringing 2 peoples is a pramid and would crash. I mean, where will the last 2 peoples see 2 people when everyone is taken grin

Except you want swing people money while selling plagrised information to ignorant ones, you make money online spending money and time

You are right in some areas but on the part of free stuff, yeah genuine businesses can offer you coupon or start bonus just for you to have a feel of the services.
I did it once helping to generate more customers for a new restaurant business.
The idea was simple;
Identify our target customers, Invite them for shop opening with a free food ticket, prepare a very delicious meal, serve them half plates and watch as they request for more.
50% of them requested for extra plates and bang we cashed in and because of the quality rendered and sustained, the business didn't have to struggle to breakthrough.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by angelfallz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maybe the course is a 4 day course?
Abian:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by angelfallz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Why haven't you blocked him?
[quote author=Veesound95 post=111307904][/quote]
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by MansoryMX(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fadafada231:

Curious to know how u lost $28k saving in btc

Let’s leave it at that. Nor be everything person dey talk for social media but never save your money in Btc. It always backfires! Those who saved money some years are the real winners. The only way I can save my money in bitcoin na if world war happen.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by SouljaBoy0020: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fully Following
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
doctore212:

Reasons..
The only disadvantage is that my salary too dey quick finish. And I do lie to my wife alot.

Where??
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
doctore212:

Reasons..

Hahahahhahah which area please
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
96ACE:
grin grin
Op it's very hard to make a substantial legit online money in this country. Even the crypto guys know what I'm talking about. I feel your pain
Do you mean even in crypto is not easy TO make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 1sherlockHolmes: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
bouncin04:
But where the hell is Damn niggar undecided
efcc don catch am

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by qtguru(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sified:

change to a skill on Upwork that is profitable

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Sunnyski: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dem use you do online money ritual.

Go do crypto airdrops and thank me later
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 1sherlockHolmes: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abian:

that guy na thief he finish school no job he come nairaland to defraud people @chatinent or chatinet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Temptee101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
MansoryMX:

Abeg, how una dey take make this money abeg?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by xtiansarc: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Veesound95 post=111307904][/quote]

Bro I've got two on my neck and they are both friends from school, the thought that they are willing to scam me is somehow heart breaking

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide / Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Logo Adorns Olympic Stadium London / Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.