Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online (48512 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by CooldudeX1: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
befocused1:

What if you can do Forex Trading with robot?

My suggestion:
Invest in Forex Trading with Intelligence Prime Capital and get at least 30% ROI monthly.
You are not giving your money to anybody but you'll open a trading capital with IPC, fund your wallet and subscribe to their trading robot to do the trading for you.

I can guide and help you get started.

NB: I will never ask you to send your money to me, I will only guide.

edamolasenterprises@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07037437328
IPC is a Ponzi scheme, I've warned people around me to stay away from it. If you have traded forex manually before, you will agree with me that it is not possible for you to trade 5 days a week without any single loss, no matter how smart your bot is. IPC bot has been trading forex for 3 months now without a loss. It's a Ponzi scheme and it will eventually crash, i pity late comers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by komodapson(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
bouncin04:
But where the hell is Damn niggar undecided

You're right ó... Slowomir...its being awhile
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Samakus(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
yes o na she. She said she used her 45k school fees to register for the course.

Lolz. She's actually making money from it. And she has built her network.

Building network is where all the work is. That's why it's good to join things early. She did

Holla on WhatsApp. If you wouldn't mind. See my siggy
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Officialgarri: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
talk2ancient:

Good morning, please can you update me about this site that you just mentioned. I was about registering with the site when I stumbled on this your post . Have you registered or done any business with them before? Kindly share your experience with me. I'll still appreciate it if I can get your phone number if you don't mind
Nah, I didn't do it. Just know of people around who did. It worked for them though
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by AGBAJIJAKE(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
I have been scammed so many times
Pls someone to pass me the touch
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by IamRegal: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pious101:
the link is not going through

I have adjusted it, just write all the words there together.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zulu2022: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
iykejohnson:

Can you teach me?
create binance accnt ND verify to intermediate den u are good to go
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by samask64: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mo10go:
Pls, I'm planing of investing on it with my next month salary, I'm just not understanding it anymore cos everyone is now talking about affiliate marketing

Learn Dropshipping and Affiliate Marketing
Are you looking to make money online using modern e-commerce methods? Or are you looking to sell a product without the stress of manufacturing and shipping? if yes You're at the right place take a course on dropshipping by clicking on the link below
Learn the modern business concepts of dropshipping and affiliate marketing in this free online course
https://alison.com/course/dropshipping-and-?utm_source=alison_user&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_campaign=15801052
Click on the link, register to take the course for free and thank me later
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by talk2chomchom: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Officialgarri:
Nah, I didn't do it. Just know of people around who did. It worked for them though
why are you not stable. The other time you said them be scam. Now you said you know people around that it worked. Haunty fear God small nah
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by osmobil5(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Teeneyo:
The simple truth
Ask ursef this question
If they ar really making 200k naira per week

Why will they charge 10k for training and spend most of the time trying to convince you to pay for it.

D bulk of their income comes from you

If 20 gullible peeps drop 10k each for 2 days training

That is 200k naira

By d way

No dey believe screenshots
Al na fake

It is all a scam

Your opinion bro....

Someone sold a course in dropshipping to my guy for 30k...

My guy don recover the 30k and has made more profit following the rules strictly...he started last Dec.

Me sef wey my guy dash small tips, I don de collet my own small small raba for dropshipping...

So, na your own opinion and self logical calculation you jus drop so...

In reality, you are not 70% correct.

Maybe u are 20% right anyway undecided
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by InfinixMine: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
tannyp:

The thing is, the path to success we will always come acrosss various failures before we hit the real deal, I also have a hand full of experience I lost my school fee to one over 200k and I almost dropped out, but guess what I didn't stop trying.

Last year July I came across a crypto class here on naira land, just a 15k class o, I was like another scam, tanical analysis class that cost up to 150k why will I expect value from a 15k class, but guess what I paid with my last card and that was the best decision I have ever made, I just got a land 3 days ago and I have never felt so fulfilled I'm just 23, did I forget to mention I was an addicted gambler too??
So, please don't stop trying we all hit it right one day

We just need to be able to discern when we see an opportunity

Omo x1000 how can one learn from you? Please kindly respond
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Olawrites: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Online is where the money is right now. I've made over 11k$ online freelancing.

I self taught initially. Learnt from Nairaland, YouTube etc

See new order that was approved.

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Text the guy and say you're from femirty
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by InfinixMine: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
tannyp:
I don't teach people because I'm always busy, but I don't think the class price as changed...incase it as let me know I will balance up the rest for you

Thanks so much Boss... You real G
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by iykejohnson(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
create binance accnt ND verify to intermediate den u are good to go
I have done that Bro
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zulu2022: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
iykejohnson:

I have done that Bro
what your start up capital u wish to start nd u trading currently,wit signal that all u need if u HV know bit about trade
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Galacious1: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Most scammers do give out some red flags but people still fall for it though.

There are several legit ways to make money online. I have learnt many on Nairaland, but I've only been able to cash out with KDP.

Y'all should be careful who you send money to. Money no dey fall from trees.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by batb: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Follow me @OtunYot on Twitter and I will from time to time share my Trading experience and Advice free of Charge! I will delete this message very soon!
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by okcharles(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
CooldudeX1:

IPC is a Ponzi scheme, I've warned people around me to stay away from it. If you have traded forex manually before, you will agree with me that it is not possible for you to trade 5 days a week without any single loss, no matter how smart your bot is. IPC bot has been trading forex for 3 months now without a loss. It's a Ponzi scheme and it will eventually crash, i pity late comers.

I don't know much about IPC but I'm closely monitoring someone who claims to have invested and subscribed to the trading robot.

So far, after nine days of trading, he has made only about $5 on his $100 trading account: This means the chances of getting 30% to 40% ROI every month as promised are slim to none.

Losses are a major part of forex trading and 30% ROI monthly is quite unrealistic and not consistent. As a matter of fact you're likely to suffer more losses than wins.

However, with risk management by using a Reward-to-Risk Ratio of 3:1 or higher, the value of your few wins will outweigh that of your many losses.

I hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by haywire07(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
talk2ancient:

Good morning, please can you update me about this site that you just mentioned. I was about registering with the site when I stumbled on this your post . Have you registered or done any business with them before? Kindly share your experience with me. I'll still appreciate it if I can get your phone number if you don't mind
If it doesn't work for him, doesn't mean it won't work for you.

See, I'll show you real proof (bank statement, real camera phone pictures) and I'll attach a link that will show you the contents of the Expattnire (purposesly misspelled). Normally, you can't have access to the content until you pay, but I'll show you what's in it.

There are basically two problems with people who don't make it in this Expatnaire thing.

1.First is that people just face one direction which is "Affliate marketing" because that's what their tutor talked about and they feel it's the easiest way to recover their money.

2. Second is implementing what they are taught in the tutorial. (The course comes with tutorials)

The good part that people ignore out of impatience is ;
The Expart.** thing has so many digital courses in it that you can choose market over 70 courses asides reselling the Affliate course.

2. You can buy any of the courses for your own personal consumption and I swear that one will work for you.

My personal testimony is that, of the large amount of profit, selling the Affliate amounted to less than 20% of money i made.
I implemented what I learned from the courses and made money

https://martelectricals.com/quick-sale/
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Londonpraise(f): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Try intelligence prime capital...but the truth therein is if you want to earn big you have to refer...but if you're comfortable with small earnings per day according to your capital its your choice too...and you can withdraw your profit every week...I've been enjoying it since December...
Though I'm not into full referral myself

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by qtguru(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pious101:
what kind of skill?

My advice is to scan what Upwork Nigerian freelancers are doing, you can't just get a general skill and apply with the general public it will be hard.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by twosquare(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Which coins are your favourite?
Zulu2022:
If it is not crytpo trading is not ,go learn binance spot trading and have peace of mind,with 500dolls invested u are sure of 20knaira weekly,noth here to hype,unless there was a much dip in crypto world which if u are currently with news nd twitter,u will avoid it nd convert to USDT bfr big dip,as it stands now,I de tell am ppl,crypto is only genuine online money making am sure tested nd trusted bro,den next is bombing
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Fredmatic(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kentolo:

Pls how far with the affiliate marketing stuff?

Affiliate marketing is legit, but you won't start making money immediately,. It gradually, you have to commit your time and money to it you can learn it with YouTube videos, I don't people pay money for this things when they can learn it on their own by searching tit onkine.
I have downloaded enough videos and implementing gradually and result are coming
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zulu2022: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
twosquare:
depends,I don't deal on shit coin bro,like that 500dolls,if u trade with it on bnb,u are sure of 20k weekly say e bad bro,all u need is signal,time to enter trade,den after it has buy it,you need another signal to execute it, which is sell order then stop limit,when it reach the amount it will sell off on it own,wen it fall to ur stop limit it convert,but is just fr risk management and often happens bt fr sake of been in safer side..with this am sure of 20knaira weekly..another stuff is,u need signal nd crypto minds like u who is on news 247 to give u alert if there is upcoming dip,bt if ur head de am so,u don convert to USDT asap cos dip comes with warning like with news going on nd all that which will go on on fr like 5hrs atleast bfr main red dip will evolve,crypto trading is genuine and lucrative,don't giv any body to learn any thing,if u are able to know how to set sell limit nd all that on spot trade,in binance den no big deal in it paying fr shit course and all that,de most important tin in crypto world if the signal u get and always checking on Twitter steady fr news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zulu2022: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
twosquare:
y I choose those big coins is,the have usercase and can't be influence by one person or even whales in the crypto world,plus liquidity and all that,but shit coin go giv u blood pressure,unless is fr long term den u are sure of million dollar bro within period of 7months with one sure shit coin been released,u are sure of a million dollar with ur 1kdolls investment,I mean genuine shit coin that HV prospect nd is legit nd new in the crytpo,can giv uore than a million dollar bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Fredmatic(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
this Affiliate marketing tho
how sincere is it? one lady asked me to pay 40k for a course on promo and she's made over 8m since she joined the marketing

Pls don't pay money to any body, their enough YouTube video to learn affiliate marketing. Just watch them or download them to watch and implement gradually.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by KangaIye: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
y I choose those big coins is,the have usercase and can't be influence by one person or even whales in the crypto world,plus liquidity and all that,but shit coin go giv u blood pressure,unless is fr long term den u are sure of million dollar bro within period of 7months with one sure shit coin been released,u are sure of a million dollar with ur 1kdolls investment,I mean genuine shit coin that HV prospect nd is legit nd new in the crytpo,can giv uore than a million dollar bro

How can I start this crypto business, how much can I invest for a start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) / CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.