Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online (48509 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by twosquare(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
y I choose those big coins is,the have usercase and can't be influence by one person or even whales in the crypto world,plus liquidity and all that,but shit coin go giv u blood pressure,unless is fr long term den u are sure of million dollar bro within period of 7months with one sure shit coin been released,u are sure of a million dollar with ur 1kdolls investment,I mean genuine shit coin that HV prospect nd is legit nd new in the crytpo,can giv uore than a million dollar bro
Thanks for the reply and insight, bro. I'll take time to research and study it.

Freelancing no allow me time to focus. Too many things on my plate lately.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zulu2022: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
KangaIye:

How can I start this crypto business, how much can I invest for a start.
depends ur weekly target,de Koko be more money in it,more profit,no stress

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zulu2022: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
twosquare:
Thanks for the reply and insight, bro. I'll take time to research and study it.

Freelancing no allow me time to focus. Too many things on my plate lately.
freelance no be here,but crypto na bloodmoney, imagine selling 590 per dolls,u go de see ur money koroko no exchange rate issue or all this stress

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Teeneyo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
osmobil5:

Your opinion bro....

Someone sold a course in dropshipping to my guy for 30k...

My guy don recover the 30k and has made more profit following the rules strictly...he started last Dec.

Me sef wey my guy dash small tips, I don de collet my own small small raba for dropshipping...

So, na your own opinion and self logical calculation you jus drop so...

In reality, you are not 70% correct.

Maybe u are 20% right anyway undecided
Ok sir
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by mirexxx(f): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Samakus:

Lolz. She's actually making money from it. And she has built her network.

Building network is where all the work is. That's why it's good to join things early. She did

Holla on WhatsApp. If you wouldn't mind. See my siggy
good for her.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by MrCyril(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
chatinent:

Una go just dey determined to spoil person name. Have I ever transacted with you before? Nna eh, Naija people sef.
That is true. Chatinent is a big thief. I gave him 25k to write a project and he sent me 9 pages of junk

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by iykejohnson(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
what your start up capital u wish to start nd u trading currently,wit signal that all u need if u HV know bit about trade
I truly don't know anything about ot
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by chatinent: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
MrCyril:

That is true. Chatinent is a big thief. I gave him 25k to write a project and he sent me 9 pages of junk

Lol. Look at the well-known scammer I sent a work to for preview. After previewing, he sent balance only for him to tell me the tutor disapproved the topic.

I had to check it on Turnitin again to notice this guy has submitted the work.

You no learn the scam well.

I have all our chats.

To think I also refunded you makes me feel bad but it's fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by theamazonguru(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
this Affiliate marketing tho
how sincere is it? one lady asked me to pay 40k for a course on promo and she's made over 8m since she joined the marketing

She might not be lying of making that amount.
But be ready to WORK. WORK. WORK and WORK.

Dont just buy the course and go to bed.

The same way she is trying to get you to buy it, that is the way she makes her money.
Once you buy the course, you pay to the company(Expartnaire) behind the course.
Expairnaire keeps record of that sale and pay her 50% commission on Friday.
They get paid their affiliate commission every Friday.

Are you ready to market that same course or others even costlier than that 40k course?
Are you ready to start stalking people up and down so as to buy in?
Are you ready to be following people up?
Are you ready to turn to a motivational speaker?
Are you ready to start holding zoom sessions with prospective clients?
Are you ready to be flooding your timeline and whatsapp status with copy and paste testimonies from others making sales, so as to be able to convince your prospects?
And are you ready to wait till you start getting result, no matter how long it takes?

Check all I listed up there, are they not exactly the strategies this person has been using on you?

That's is the exact strategy they use to make sales, hence get their 50% commission.

Are they not working hard?
Are you also ready to put in a similar effort (at the least) or even more, so as to get the same results she/they are getting?

If you answer YES, then by all means, go ahead and join. Pay that 40k. Get the course, study it and be sure to be addicted to applying every single strategy outlined there.

NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN/WOMAN
NO FREE MONEY ANYWHERE
EVEN IF IT IS SMALL EFFORT, BE READY TO PUT IT IN.

Ire ooh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by mirexxx(f): 5:40am On Mar 25, 2022
theamazonguru:

She might not be lying of making that amount.
But be ready to WORK. WORK. WORK and WORK.

Dont just buy the course and go to bed.

The same way she is trying to get you to buy it, that is the way she makes her money.
Once you buy the course, you pay to the company(Expartnaire) behind the course.
Expairnaire keeps record of that sale and pay her 50% commission on Friday.
They get paid their affiliate commission every Friday.

Are you ready to market that same course or others even costlier than that 40k course?
Are you ready to start stalking people up and down so as to buy in?
Are you ready to be following people up?
Are you ready to turn to a motivational speaker?
Are you ready to start holding zoom sessions with prospective clients?
Are you ready to be flooding your timeline and whatsapp status with copy and paste testimonies from others making sales, so as to be able to convince your prospects?
And are you ready to wait till you start getting result, no matter how long it takes?

Check all I listed up there, are they not exactly the strategies this person has been using on you?

That's is the exact strategy they use to make sales, hence get their 50% commission.

Are they not working hard?
Are you also ready to put in a similar effort (at the least) or even more, so as to get the same results she/they are getting?

If you answer YES, then by all means, go ahead and join. Pay that 40k. Get the course, study it and be sure to be addicted to applying every single strategy outlined there.

NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN/WOMAN
NO FREE MONEY ANYWHERE
EVEN IF IT IS SMALL EFFORT, BE READY TO PUT IT IN.

Ire ooh
hmm Thanks
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Pious101: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2022
theamazonguru:

it is. i am in already
https:///laptoplaivstyle
That's what I see

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by justi4jesu(f): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2022
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

I ALSO BUY YOUR PAYPAL AFTER SELLING YOUR DOMAINS............

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by ecolime(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2022
caye:

Can I get her contact?!
She would likely make a good wife.
Lol

She was 32 years then.

That's 50 years now (18 years later).. No even bother grin

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
oshaosha2014:
I am not collecting any money from you but you'll earn in cryptocurrency. And what you'll do is what you do most of the time on WhatsApp. I am not collecting anything from you

You're a thief. You no find foreign clients like your mates, na local you dey find.

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by jimmynauty: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2022
I thought na only betting de collect people money dash them frustration

Well punting is okay for me.. use money get money.. infact smally money get biggest..
Na punting we live here..
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Zulu2022: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
iykejohnson:

I truly don't know anything about ot
na where de koko dey plus wats ur capital and area u base
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2022
LoL.. even you sef go need am. If I no ask you to pay for anything how I take be thief, olodo rabata?

Jesusdiedhaha:

You're a thief. You no find foreign clients like your mates, na local you dey find.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by femijay8271(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2022
oshaosha2014:
I am not collecting any money from you but you'll earn in cryptocurrency. And what you'll do is what you do most of the time on WhatsApp. I am not collecting anything from you

Am interested bro
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2022
oshaosha2014:
LoL.. even you sef go need am. If I no ask you to pay for anything how I take be thief, olodo rabata?

You be mumu and you know say you dey find way wey you go thief him bitcoin.

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Please message me on WhatsApp 08118877831

femijay8271:

Am interested bro
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2022
I no get your time. Enjoy.

Jesusdiedhaha:

You be mumu and you know say you dey find way wey you go thief him bitcoin.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by jeromeekugbere(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you don't mind, I'd love to know more about it,
lendahand:
sport trading platform where you make gain trading soccer games and your capital is never lost
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by lendahand(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
If you don't mind, I'd love to know more about it,
08038786031, chat me up.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Welcomme: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zulu2022:
If it is not crytpo trading is not ,go learn binance spot trading and have peace of mind,with 500dolls invested u are sure of 20knaira weekly,noth here to hype,unless there was a much dip in crypto world which if u are currently with news nd twitter,u will avoid it nd convert to USDT bfr big dip,as it stands now,I de tell am ppl,crypto is only genuine online money making am sure tested nd trusted bro,den next is bombing
Bros abeg I fit message you for this crypto stuff? I have an idea but don't know how to trade and coins to buy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by JohnnyBling(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Professorcplus:

grin op I feel your pain. Afterall failure is part of success.

If what was taught didn't work out, they already taught you experience.

An American philosopher once said during the California gold rush; people who sale minings tools makes more money that actual people searching for the gold.

That is why I tell people, it is easier selling some package information to others that actually doing the job.

No matter the internet income you are trying to do, you need to invest in two things:

TIME AND MONEY;

Starting an internet biz without having any money will likely take time and might lead to frustration if results isn't showing.

It would be more easier you already have it at the back of your mind that you will spend just like normal offline business.

So whenever this affiliate or info marketers show face, Here are red flags phase to watch out for.

1. Make $200-$1000 weekly doing nothing just pressing your phone for 1-2hours daily. I mean if everyone is making money doing nothing, they won't be value and the system because useless.

2. You can start without any money. Anyone that tells you that they started with nothing are lying and deceptive. Starting with nothing is nearly impossible. Because they theory of money is you use money to make money.

3. Spend all their time advertising their free training. I mean who goes out there preaching gospel of making money free. Look closely, their intentions lies within.

4. Watch out for Dog eat dog scheme: ie bring 2 or more people. You become their market. Any system which involves bringing 2 peoples is a pramid and would crash. I mean, where will the last 2 peoples see 2 people when everyone is taken grin

Except you want swing people money while selling plagrised information to ignorant ones, you make money online spending money and time

Nice one
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by jobsonline101(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
My worst regret is signing up on survey sites. Survey is a total waste of time and efforts.
I stopped when after my first month I saw a whooping.......... take a wild guess

...... $0.002

Thank God I later found affiliate marketing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) / CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.