Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online (48450 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by MisterKennedy(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2022
IdeasPro:
A lot of us get the idea of making money online wrong. First, you need to think of creating value to exchange with money.

Second, you need focus, consistency, determination and patience to make money online after creating value in form of a product, service or information.

Third, you need a platform (your website or blog or third's party) to promote what you want to sell for money.

Fourth, you have to hone online marketing skills to bring potential buyers and customers to your landing page.

The truth is that making money on the internet is not different from offline business strategies. Learn business processes, how to find or research people's needs and the best way to serve your target market.

For example, if washing and drinking bitter leaf every morning has been able to maintain your sugar level, you can package this information and sell.

But the challenge with most Nigerian internet marketers is that they don't sell experience but snake oil which they have not used or even seen.

For instance, I've used VPN for years to bypass websites who block Nigerians from doing legitimate business with them. So, I have first hand experience how it works.

What did I do with this knowledge and experience during the time Twitter was banned in Nigeria?

I simply created a detailed blog post explaining how to use VPN to visit any website you have been banned or blocked.

I listed advantages of using paid and free VPN and provided a link to an affiliate program where I earn about $2 or so for every subscription made via my affiliate link.

Everyday, during this period, I made between $10 to $20 per day. Because I understand search engine optimization (SEO) inside out, I was able to rank my blog post on first page of major search engines.

This SEO strategy was all I needed to make money online without doing heavy online promotion which is where earn money while you sleep come from.

The bottom line is, don't think of how to make money online first. But think of how to create something of value (product or service) to exchange for money at an affordable price.

That is why tech startups are succeeding today and getting venture capitalists pumping money into the founders business ideas.

Everything boils down to:
Idea ~ Process ~ Marketplace.

You need a system to make money on the internet and you cannot wing it, okay?

And this is what my digital marketing training program is all about. Turning your skills, passion, interest, knowledge, experience, etc into valuable product or service to exchange for money. It's on the link below this post.

Don't be deceived, you can make money online. Unfortunately, most youths of these days are even poor in the use of English and they cannot use it to communicate effectively in business relationships. And it makes making money online difficult.

Believe it or not, a lot of Nigerians who know how the internet works are making as much as $10,000 per month through various sources.

So, you can avail yourself of the right training and mentoring to achieve results faster. But every information you need to succeed is online for free or paid as you like it.

Have a great day!

Bro please DM me on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by MisterKennedy(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Sified:

I'm in Akure undecided

OK

But I can guide you and beyond take you by the hand in your online journey if you want.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=shigologo post=111307360]My own na olymp trade o.
Those people clean me dry with that up and down nonsense. I am wiser now and I don't go close to anything online biz.
Making my money offline on a steady.[/quo
Same here, one idiot from the so called olymp trade scammed me 20k
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Sified(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
MisterKennedy:

OK

But I can guide you and beyond take you by the hand in your online journey if you want.
I will really appreciate that sir, thank you so much

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by MisterKennedy(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Sified:

You're welcome dear. Let me know when you're ready. Here's my WhatsApp number 08100553547
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
The thing is, the path to success we will always come acrosss various failures before we hit the real deal, I also have a hand full of experience I lost my school fee to one over 200k and I almost dropped out, but guess what I didn't stop trying.

Last year July I came across a crypto class here on naira land, just a 15k class o, I was like another scam, tanical analysis class that cost up to 150k why will I expect value from a 15k class, but guess what I paid with my last card and that was the best decision I have ever made, I just got a land 3 days ago and I have never felt so fulfilled I'm just 23, did I forget to mention I was an addicted gambler too??
So, please don't stop trying we all hit it right one day

We just need to be able to discern when we see an opportunity

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by xamster(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Mo10go:
Pls, I'm planing of investing on it with my next month salary, I'm just not understanding it anymore cos everyone is now talking about affiliate marketing

That’s what I’m currently doing and it does pays well if you put your mind to learning.
There’s a Misconception people have about affiliate/Digital Marketing. First of all, you’ll learn the various skills that will help you succeed not only in it but as well apply it in any business you can think of

More so, the skills acquired can be offered for services and you get payed for it. So many people use those skills to get gigs on remote work sites and freelancing platforms

Other people utilize those skills to get placement in jobs or perhaps get higher roles in the organization. There are others using it for their own business and they’ve been able to scale up.

Fact is, a lot of people are Misinformed about affiliate Marketing and how it works, that’s why you need someone who has the skills and can mentor you on how to acquire and utilize this skills.

If you want to know more, you can contact me with my number on my signature.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by chatinent: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Pious101:
how much?

It depends on the nature of the work.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by GuiseppeO: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Sified:

He’s a scammer sis, run!

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Ericdeezy: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2022
doctore212:
In this life try to carry olosho even if na once.

Reasons..
Olosho gives peace of mind.
The only disadvantage is that my salary too dey quick finish. And I do lie to my wife alot.

With 2k5 you can carry olosho TDB in my area

Lol which area be that?
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Pootle: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2022
with the greed in this country them go teach u how to make money. i hear grin
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 1money: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Sified:
Someone please help me really, I'm not staying in Lagos so how can I get a remote job sad
Personal assistant, writing, customer rep, chat support or social media

No gig coming on Upwork or fiverr seff

Anyone pleaseeee I'm tired

You can apply on job boards.
There are many sites you can get writing jobs apart from fiverr, work and freelancer

Check my signature and download for free over 32 sites you can get jobs.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by virginboy1(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Virtual during lock down days cry
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by haggai247: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Professorcplus:

grin op I feel your pain. Afterall failure is part of success.

If what was taught didn't work out, they already taught you experience.

An American philosopher once said during the California gold rush; people who sale minings tools makes more money that actual people searching for the gold.

That is why I tell people, it is easier selling some package information to others that actually doing the job.

No matter the internet income you are trying to do, you need to invest in two things:

TIME AND MONEY;

Starting an internet biz without having any money will likely take time and might lead to frustration if results isn't showing.

It would be more easier you already have it at the back of your mind that you will spend just like normal offline business.

So whenever this affiliate or info marketers show face, Here are red flags phase to watch out for.

1. Make $200-$1000 weekly doing nothing just pressing your phone for 1-2hours daily. I mean if everyone is making money doing nothing, they won't be value and the system because useless.

2. You can start without any money. Anyone that tells you that they started with nothing are lying and deceptive. Starting with nothing is nearly impossible. Because they theory of money is you use money to make money.

3. Spend all their time advertising their free training. I mean who goes out there preaching gospel of making money free. Look closely, their intentions lies within.

4. Watch out for Dog eat dog scheme: ie bring 2 or more people. You become their market. Any system which involves bringing 2 peoples is a pramid and would crash. I mean, where will the last 2 peoples see 2 people when everyone is taken grin

Except you want swing people money while selling plagrised information to ignorant ones, you make money online spending money and time

No 2 is dead wrong.
Half of all self made millionaire started with nothing, I started with nothing.
Dan Kennedy Gary halbert started with nothing just some great ideas and they kept at it until they became successful.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by talk2ancient(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2022
Officialgarri:
Na so Expartbaire begin their own digital ponzi. 60k going to the wind steady steady....
Everywhere, affiliate marketing... Now dem don drop price to 40k to swindle more people.
Good morning, please can you update me about this site that you just mentioned. I was about registering with the site when I stumbled on this your post . Have you registered or done any business with them before? Kindly share your experience with me. I'll still appreciate it if I can get your phone number if you don't mind
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Sified(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
GuiseppeO:

He’s a scammer sis, run!
ah undecided omoo

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Sified(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2022
talk2ancient:

Good morning, please can you update me about this site that you just mentioned. I was about registering with the site when I stumbled on this your post . Have you registered or done any business with them before? Kindly share your experience with me. I'll still appreciate it if I can get your phone number if you don't mind

How can you try to register with a platform you have not done your due research on? 40k na small money? omoo
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by 1money: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
No regrets.

To make money online, you have to sell something - a product or a service.

You can start with selling of services. Its easy, you are exchanging your skills and time for money.

It could be writing or graphic design.

Check out the list of sites where you can sell your skill for money in my signature.

Start there and grow.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2022
I'm interested, is it free??

oshaosha2014:
But you can earn money chatting. Hola me let me show you the way.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by oshaosha2014(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Absolutely free. If anybody ask money from you swear for them. Hala me on WhatsApp 08118877831

jeromeekugbere:
I'm interested, is it free??

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Anagkazor: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2022
This is a big lie.
You were not guided.

Most of you don't k own how these things work,you come here and begin to rant nonsense.

You don't know that for there to be a fake with which they use to scam people,there have been original.

I make 8money online in a daily.
From BNB FUTURE SMART CONTRACT with just $5 to start with.

To know more chat me on WhatsApp
234703473/2552

MansoryMX:

Big mistake paddy. I lost $28k while saving in Bitcoin.
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by ashawopikin(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2022
mirexxx:
this Affiliate marketing tho
how sincere is it? one lady asked me to pay 40k for a course on promo and she's made over 8m since she joined the marketing
If she's made 8million with it why is she interested in your small 40k? She may as well give it for free or trial, mirexxx Run oo
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Oweku: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2022
ghostwritter:
Almost everyday I'm tempted to google[b] "How do a young man in this Buhari era make money legitimately online" [/b]but it seems everyone online is also waiting to scam you. This world na jungle, man must eat man to survive. I'm certain I will make it online legitimately by God's grace.
Affiliate Marketers how market?

So u open Google and type the bolded? grin grin
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Oweku: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2022
ghostwritter:
Almost everyday I'm tempted to google "How do a young man in this Buhari era make money legitimately online" but it seems everyone online is also waiting to scam you. This world na jungle, man must eat man to survive. I'm certain I will make it online legitimately by God's grace.
Affiliate Marketers how market?

So u open Google and type the bolded? grin grin
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by ashawopikin(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2022
bepositive11:
Until you start making money, only go through free courses. When you start earning, then you can invest in paid courses as well

There are tons of free courses out they. You don't need to spend a kobo to get started

you've said it all

1 Like

Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by Anagkazor: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Let me get you guided
You were not guided.

Most of you don't k own how these things work,you come here and begin to rant nonsense.

You don't know that for there to be a fake with which they use to scam people,there have been original.

I make 8money online in a daily.
From BNB FUTURE SMART CONTRACT with just $5 to start with.

To know more chat me on WhatsApp
234703473/2552

MisterKennedy:

Please teach me Sir
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by victor175(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2022
doctore212:
In this life try to carry olosho even if na once.

Reasons..
Olosho gives peace of mind.
The only disadvantage is that my salary too dey quick finish. And I do lie to my wife alot.

With 2k5 you can carry olosho TDB in my area

Others are busy sharing their experiences in trying to make it in life, you are here talking about Olosho. It shows your life is engrossed in Olosho. You think about it a lot to come here and type it.
Put your peniz in one place and what how your life gets better
Re: My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online by iykejohnson(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Zulu2022:
If it is not crytpo trading is not ,go learn binance spot trading and have peace of mind,with 500dolls invested u are sure of 20knaira weekly,noth here to hype,unless there was a much dip in crypto world which if u are currently with news nd twitter,u will avoid it nd convert to USDT bfr big dip,as it stands now,I de tell am ppl,crypto is only genuine online money making am sure tested nd trusted bro,den next is bombing
Can you teach me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 / Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.