Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview (41950 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Perfectbeing(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2022
This is Igbo marginalisation at its peak. If it was man from the North, UK would never have arrested him.

- Reno Omokri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2022
victons:

But why was his own account not believed.

What motive does a 22 yo have to arbitrarily report a lawyer after an interview where there is evidence they didn't know themselves before??

3 Likes

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by seyz91(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
yanabasee:
His village people dialing his number....

Leaving this country and going over there to misbehave... He should be deported back to Nigeria, let him queue up and buy fuel and also struggle with Abia dirty mud and Lagos traffic....
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Golan007: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

No report on that.

Yes, but he said, she said couldn't be the singular yardstick.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by JustforMen: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2022
She have WOKE him up.

In a case against women, a man is presumed guilty until proven innocent!

Even my gbola can recite the bolded.

I no dey take woman play rough at all.

I once went out on a date with a girl that had been pursuing me.
Took her out go burn small money and all that.

When I come drop am off, she hugged me and tried to kiss me but my gbola shouted NO, Sir!!!
I quickly pushed her off gently cum dodge the kiss.

30mins later, the mumu chatted me saying she had a great time but my reaction to her "hug" made her "feel traumatized"..

Danburoba, I kuku block am. Come hug my gbola, tell am thank you for saving me.

Na woke idiot I go carry but luckily I came out safe

6 months now, she still dey try to get attention with all kinds of gifts and advances but na lie.
Aboki don safe, aboki don safe.
Thunder fire her woke pussy before she go claim say I traumatize her pussy with nacks and then she go claim sexual harassment.

Na lie ooo... It is better to avoid all those toxic feminists, woke Karens.

6 Likes

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by pocohantas(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2022
DKM123:
Nigerian men steady disgracing the Nigerian flag with thier archaic, barbaric and terrible character in the abroad. They think this is Nigeria where they perpetually bully, harass and treat thier women with intense wickedness and disdain like they are second hand slaves and get away with it?!

Asides the money, this will stick to his bad name forever and he will be blacklisted by every responsible organisation. His career in the potopoto.

I dey tell you. Very badly behaved set. Worst is, they don’t take corrections. If this girl had created a thread on Nairaland, you would read comments and wonder who raised them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Golan007:

Yes, but he said, she said couldn't be the singular yardstick.

Until we see a report on that, we can not assume.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Metatrondivine: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2022
sharpshap:
Serves him right and left
Na 36million naira this mumu wan give out so for lusty eyes
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by LINTUNE(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

When you tell them to change, they will be arguing with you. That is how they will carry their bad characters and enter abroad. When hand touch them, they scream racism and feminism.

You think it is Nigeria where people would ask what she was wearing or tell you how small girls love big gbola?

Which yankee women would ruin life? I thought they are better and more kindhearted than evil black/Nigerian women? They love Nigerian men and rush you guys straight from the airport.

There is no way on earth she is lying or out to destroy him. Foreign women do not behave that way. They love Nigerian men.
poco rest, how are u sure she's not being malicious here, how are we sure this is not a blackmail, where are her evidence against this man..we both know this white women are so obsessed with social media , so it would have been natural if she records everything ,or even go life on IG, but of course she didn't do all these... believe this story at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Golan007: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Until we see a report on that, we can not assume.

Actually, we can.

In law, testimony and motive would always be taken into account.

This is not an assumption but a fact.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

I dey tell you. Very badly behaved set. Worst is, they don’t take corrections. If this girl had created a thread on Nairaland, you would read comments and wonder who raised them.

They don't take corrections oh.... but what needs to stop is murdering women that are not interested or raping women to death.... because women do not murder men that are not interested or rape men to death....
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
As a lady, you cannot go to Computer village or Balogun Market without those boys almost touching your boobs and ass all in the name of marketing.
They will be dragging your hands and touching your waist and neck, sister come see fine jeans, sister come for your iPhones and laptops repair.
Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by EMAXIM(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2022
yanabasee:
His village people dialing his number....

Leaving this country and going over there to misbehave... He should be deported back to Nigeria, let him queue up and buy fuel and also struggle with Abia dirty mud and Lagos traffic....

We are always quick to judge men. That girl might be lying because she wasn't employed just to tarnish the man's image.
He didn't force anything on her, just a compliment.

Omo, that means most people in this country would have gone or be in jail if such baseless judgement were to be passed on most men.

I have complimented a lot of girls with no strings attached, even the ones I don't know on the road, school etc.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
poco rest, how are u sure she's not being malicious here, how are we sure this is not a blackmail, where are her evidence against this man..

How can she be malicious? Foreign women are not malicious. Go ask the Tribunal for her evidence.

we both know this white women are so obsessed with social media , so it would have been natural if she records everything ,or even go life on IG, but of course she didn't do all these... believe this story at ur own peril.

I don’t know anything of such. From what I read from you guys, white women love Nigerian men and pamper them. Isn’t that why you all want to marry foreign women? Not like there was any mention of her colour, but then, foreign women don’t lie.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
poco rest, how are u sure she's not being malicious here, how are we sure this is not a blackmail, where are her evidence against this man..we both know this white women are so obsessed with social media , so it would have been natural if she records everything ,or even go life on IG, but of course she didn't do all these... believe this story at ur own peril.

So in this type of scenario, how do you prove that the man is innocent? Or how does the man prove his innocence? Because it’s practically his words against her words. The lady came for an interview, she didn’t visit him in his house or a club. There’s practically no motive on her end here to lie.
Even you should know that a lot of women here in Nigeria itself face these sexual violations in companies here, let alone abroad.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2022
EMAXIM:

We are always quick to judge men. That girl might be lying because she wasn't employed just to tarnish the man's image.
He didn't force anything on her, just a compliment.

Omo, that means most people in this country would have gone or be in jail if such baseless judgement were to be passed on most men.

I have complimented a lot of girls with no strings attached, even the ones I don't know on the road, school etc.

Read the story again, the man gave her the job but she rejected it due to the circumstances surrounding the interview. She said he used those words on her during the interview, so she felt if she worked there then such sexual advances will be worse and she wasn’t comfortable with that so she rejected the offer.

Even here in Nigeria, a married woman said a male colleague of hers complimented her saying “Her breast was fuller” which in the totality of it sounds rude and degrading, she reported and he was fired.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by dammysholove(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by EMAXIM(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

The odds of he being innocent are slim... its weird for a 22 yo girl to just accuse a man like that. Don't forget both parties will present their evidence...what motive does the girl hv for fabricating the story?? The story is believable....

And the girls that accused Rooney were how old?

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by kayo8080: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

When you tell them to change, they will be arguing with you. That is how they will carry their bad characters and enter abroad. When hand touch them, they scream racism and feminism.

You think it is Nigeria where people would ask what she was wearing or tell you how small girls love big gbola?

Which yankee women would ruin life? I thought they are better and more kindhearted than evil black/Nigerian women? They love Nigerian men and rush you guys straight from the airport.

There is no way on earth she is lying or out to destroy him. Foreign women do not behave that way. They love Nigerian men.

Lol. The way you're always using that word, it seems you really like it grin I'm kidding o... Before you accuse me of harraseement. grin
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by EMAXIM(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Simran94:

Read the story again, the man gave her the job but she rejected it due to the circumstances surrounding the interview. She said he used those words on her during the interview, so she felt if she worked there then such sexual advances will be worse and she wasn’t comfortable with that so she rejected the offer.

Even here in Nigeria, a married woman said a male colleague of hers complimented her saying “Her breast was fuller” which in the totality of it sounds rude and degrading, she reported and he was fired.

Did she provide evidence of employment?
Omo, na I hear say judgement be that.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by kayo8080: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2022
7Randall:
Nigerian men.
Embarrassing us Home and Abroad. Smh
A man who can control his sexual urge is powerful

Gbam! Very powerful.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Originalsly: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
stanliwise:

You and your assertions Hian

grin .... a must when it comes to he say she say..... all chewing no swallowing!
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by LINTUNE(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Simran94:

So in this type of scenario, how do you prove that the man is innocent? Or how does the man prove his innocence? Because it’s practically his words against her words. The lady came for an interview, she didn’t visit him in his house or a club. There’s practically no motive on her end here to lie.
Even you should know that a lot of women here in Nigeria itself face these sexual violations in companies here, let alone abroad.
I know, but women now capitalize on this to blackmail innocent men.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by kayo8080: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
RichDad1:
Usual suspects. Perhaps dude thing he’s at Yaba where they harass women at will.

Mehn! It used to annoy me how they sexually harass girls/women around that Yaba railroad and tejuosho area... I hope it has stopped sha.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by sleek82(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Shocking that it takes a woman to make verbal allegations to get such a huge amount in favor for judgment.

As in, there was no evidence. Just her words.

Shocking judgment because no one actually knows the truth.

She just got the verdict based on female activism support.

Finito.
thank you for this comment...I will gladly say I don't believe the guy said it because as someone in a legal profession living in the UK, he should know better to not say such to a complete stranger, in an interview, at a workplace....but if truly he said it, then his licence should be suspended for being that stup*d!
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
kayo8080:

Lol. The way you're always using that word, it seems you really like it grin I'm kidding o... Before you accuse me of harraseement. grin

I picked it here. Na una teach me all the nonsense I type.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by ohma456: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

The odds of he being innocent are slim... its weird for a 22 yo girl to just accuse a man like that. Don't forget both parties will present their evidence...what motive does the girl hv for fabricating the story?? The story is believable....

So lets say the table is turned and the lady was said to run such comments on the man, will this same judgment be passed?
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by AfroKnight: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
They had no proof but they punished him because of a woman’s fake tears.

Disgusting.

They didn’t care if they were punishing the wrong man. They just believed the woman WITHOUT PROOF. Nonsense
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by Naughtysex: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
ValCon888:
If he was in Nigeria, many law firms will blacklist that girl from practicing.

He will use his power to subvert justice and she won't even have the courage to report.

Many women secretly suffer sexual abuse because of lack of employment.
You are right
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by BigBashiru: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
ohma456:

So lets say the table is turned and the lady was said to run such comments on the man, will this same judgment be passed?

The same judgement will not be passed because it is men that kill women just becos they are not interested and because it is men that rape women to death.
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by kayo8080: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

I picked it here. Na you guys here teach me all the nonsense I type.

Okay o grin
Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by LINTUNE(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:

How can she be malicious? Foreign women are not malicious. Go ask the Tribunal for her evidence.

I don’t know anything of such. From what I read from you guys, white women love Nigerian men and pamper them. Isn’t that why you all want to marry foreign women? Not like there was any mention of her colour, but then, foreign women don’t lie.

lol, naija men don't do u strong thing..u doubt this post but u just support it cos u dont like we naija men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What An Excellent CV Looks Like And Know The Reasons Why! / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.