Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (42547 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by SarkinYarki: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why do you people go into marriage with such poor financial prospects ? Suffer no dey Taya una?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by smile11s(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Since then I used the savings I had to buy a fairly used daylong machine.

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
so we both agreed to sell the bike then borrowed money and buy Keke napep.
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.

Start small again and see it grow.

https://gist.am/question/my-wife-feels-guilty-because-our-plans-spoiled-how-do-i-deal-with-this-issues-b
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Use the money to open provision and drink shop for her.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Mrquote: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dabronze:
I will blame you 100% for this your wife can give you advice but its your duty as man to know what to do carry-out how to go about it that's the reason why as a married man if you failed it you and your family that will pay the price for your failure.
Some of you in this platform surprise me, it shows you have never being married.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
you are correct especially who in the family, relatives respect an okada rider with very low income like me? Now they are all happy some even laugh me.

B4 uvmake any serious moves business or any other seek counsel. Even if u got the 2nd hand keke it might have been worse for u. Sm1 here started a thread on how keke business can be problematic and unproductive. Search for the thread. He said brand-new was better and it's a short term business cos the keke's don't last long.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by abobote: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I have no other option now, am just looking for who has it or who can buy it so that I can be riding and bringing agreement till I can fully pay for it.
Some people are looking for people to ride Keke on hire purchase for them, but still afraid coz trust. Imagined how you sounded calm and nice, but someone entrust you with one and the money start coming you still change.
Where do you stay, where are you from?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by EndRape2(f): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was palook for where they are building tell them you need a job, a day they pay 3k, a month that is 90k

You can save little , no money anywhere do not blame people that are not ready to help.

You wife can start ,bean car business ,with 5k she can start that , sell it with pap , or sell cook food.

rt of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Sirlancelot(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
How I wish nairaland is like Instagram,you could have seen multiple helper by now.God is your strength m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by 2kurupt(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
it impossible for all your fortunes to vanish a day except if you acquired them through Rituals or unclean ways
This life we live is deep bro, am not referring to ill-gotten money. Even billionaires in dollars with reputable source of income & listed on Forbes lose their fortunes and go broke. Google Anil Ambani for example.

This is why they say no condition is permanent. Just pray grace continues to smile on you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by bizhop01: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wrong calculation
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by OscarJaden(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
2kurupt:

This life we live is deep bro, am not referring to ill-gotten money. Even billionaires in dollars with reputable source of income & listed on Forbes lose their fortunes and go broke. Google Anil Ambani for example.

This is why they say no condition is permanent. Just pray grace continues to smile on you.
I also pray for the same Grace to smile you on you to bro

Peace
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by 2kurupt(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dumte:
I said it from the onset that this npower work is not a work for somebody to rely on. That kind of a temporary work and go into marriage I think that is very wrong it was the first step for mistakes you made
Country hard so you can't blame them. I know someone who had a good paying job but lost it and had to temporarily rely on the N-power stipend.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Laeroy(f): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
I would love to buy a new keke for the original poster, but what's the assurance that he'll stick to his agreement.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by DKM123: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
oilmane:

Why do your family and friends see her as a woman who brought you down? Were you a millionaire b4 she came into your life? What type of car were you driving b4 you met her? Did you tongue lash her over her friends inability to give her the loan? Her you black mailing her emotionally? Won't don't you meet those family and friends to assist you or is it that the only thing they are good at is fault finding? I'll advice you go look for who to give you a bike/keke on hire purchase terms instead of you to sit at home and making your wife depressed, there are lots of organizations and MFBs that does that. It is not the responsibility of your wife to go get you a loan, so stop discussing her issues with your family and friends.

Thank you for this. She caused your failure ke? You were already a failure when she met you and two of you depending on HER FRIEND (someone you are not even close to) to loan you money and then planning your life based on that when you haven't even seen the money is 100percent your fault.

What if it was YOUR OWN FRIEND that promised to loan you money? Will the idiats still blame your wife for your so called "failure"? Even relatives promise and fail when it comes to giving money talkless of friend. Heck friends borrow money and promise to pay but don't keep to thier promise, yet you determined your success on a "promised loan".

That #120k would have been enough to buy something to sell at a profit while also searching for jobs. Some Teaching jobs pay more than Npower. Go and find one to do. Your wife should go start selling cooked rice. If she can cook well, she will make huge profits in a few months.
You people had better not be cruel enough to bring babies into this world to suffer until you have settled yourselves. financially.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by ihedioramma: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Amza07 post=111189168]I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally . Sand that money you have now to your bank account, and look for day pay job .
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by ModestGal(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
bigpicture001:
Wish I had big money..would have bought you tghe keke..

My heart if full of trying to assist people who are in real need for survival...but God know s best sha
Assis your poor family and friends first

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
abobote:

Some people are looking for people to ride Keke on hire purchase for them, but still afraid coz trust. Imagined how you sounded calm and nice, but someone entrust you with one and the money start coming you still change.
Where do you stay, where are you from?
kogi state
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by dlordy100: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Which state are you?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yomit71:

can't you ride keke for deliver and save some money till you're able to get yours?
I can do that but who to give me
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Freelane33:
Where do you stay ?
kogi state
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Originalsly: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
A promise is a comfort to a fool.... never rely on a promise... and that's what you did. It should be a lesson in life I hope you learn instead of casting blame. Same goes with promises to get jobs ....visas ... buy you a new bike ... loan you a keke. You are now here doing the same... again.... looking for a promise from someone to get you a keke or bike. Same way you and your wife sat down and planned.... do same again ... but what you two can do on your own. Is your only option being a rider? ... okada or keke? ... is there really nothing else in life you can do to earn a living?... not even fry plantains? (which will soon be as precious and scarce as gold when flour disappears). What can your wife do?.... why is she so disliked? ... is it tribal?... too proud just?... just curious. Whatever you decide to do has to be done away from home.... which would not support anything you do. Man up.... get up.... learn... reboot... move forward.... longgg road ahead.... many potholes.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Anuoluwagbemiga: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
I have 4 brothers{same father and mother} in UK And US,have been crying for their help since,nothing happened.just calm her down,help come from GOD only.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
usagee36:
So what do you want? New bike, New Keke, old Keke? How much do you have now?
new bike of fairly used Keke, with 320k to 350 I can afford it.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Angeltjazz2017(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Firstly,the did has been done for getting married in wrong time. Getting married has nothing to do with age,you must at least to feed yourself belleful,you must be able to ask yourself if you are able to feed one person or more and if the answer you got is Yes then you are ripe for marriage bit if the answer you got is No then you keep hustling till you get ripe.

Lastly but juts advised.
Nigeria we are in now don’t offer anything good to poor people like you and me. I can see that you are a good person and your conscience is pure by distracting you from illegal acts. My dear until we have good Nigeria,I will advise you to use the advantages of social media to make a good living for your life by bombing awon onirun funfun.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by ojonugway(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I tried no one help all on promise because they don't really like her but I
Love her and friends are now happy am jobless see this life is something else.

Normally I don’t like commenting on random post on here but I’ve got to tell you the truth. You bleeped up for going against your family and friends.
Either you like it or not, your chooses have brought you this suffering, you’re rebellious and it’s only okay that you suffer. Your wife is beginning to see the light. She knows she’s the reason for your suffering and not just your wrong choice of selling your bike with hopes of someone borrowing you 200k

The bottom line is you shouldn’t have married someone your friends and family are against.
It never works out well...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Suspect1: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
kogi state
which side pls?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
bigpicture001:
Wish I had big money..would have bought you tghe keke..

My heart if full of trying to assist people who are in real need for survival...but God know s best sha
God bless you
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Munzy14(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
it's very painful and I love her you know we need to respect women especially their feelings.
So, what happened to the money you realised from selling the bike? Don't tell me you've used the money for feeding o sad

Just split the money into two, and start up a small petty trade for her to support you...While you keep doing what you are doing to keep the family moving.

If you can drive well, you can pick up a new one on a higher purchase or apply for a position of driver if their is vacancy...at all at all na em bad pass..

Your wife is down because the family isn't doing fair like it should...to think she suggested an Idea that failed is something else for her..In such case, you collect the loan first before you sell your properties..

1 rule in life, mind who you trust, expect little or nothing from anyone.

Please your wife must start doing something now...even it is 1naira she makes a day, she will be happy. And if she is, you have peace at home.

And for you, never relax.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
dlordy100:
Which state are you?
kogi state
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Bleiz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Meet a motorcycle dealer, deposit the 200k with him and reach out an agreement with him that you'll pay up the balance. However, make sure you keep to ur part of the bargain while the dealer comes to ur house to know where you reside.

Better if you can get a guarantor who knows the motorcycle dealer.

Remember to keep to ur part of the bargain.

You can however, do same for a Keke if you personally know anyone that wants to sell.

May God come through for you, brother.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Suspect1:
which side pls?
ogaji
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by 9jayes: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
If you’re in Lagos I can get you a Korope on hired purchase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.