Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (42527 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Ouchbabe(f): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
oilmane:

Why do your family and friends see her as a woman who brought you down? Were you a millionaire b4 she came into your life? What type of car were you driving b4 you met her? Did you tongue lash her over her friends inability to give her the loan? Her you black mailing her emotionally? Won't don't you meet those family and friends to assist you or is it that the only thing they are good at is fault finding? I'll advice you go look for who to give you a bike/keke on hire purchase terms instead of you to sit at home and making your wife depressed, there are lots of organizations and MFBs that does that. It is not the responsibility of your wife to go get you a loan, so stop discussing her issues with your family and friends.
God bless you for this unbiased, candid opinion of yours. Op has gone to tell everyone who cares to listen rubbish about his wife hence they now see her as someone who brought him down financially. How much was he having before marrying the woman?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by olusam4: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
gistmega:
I will check now. I am sorry. Been busy haven't checked my inbox.
Alright
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
samwillyco1:

Where is your location?
If you are in Anambra I can help you
kogi state sir
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
usagee36:
How much do you have now?
2200k sir
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
boldsleek:
instead of blaming op or his wife. why not we nlanders come together and contribute 100naira each to support him and his family.
we are more than 3,000 people on this forum.

so, let's say.., #100*3,000=300,000. (it will go a long way to take this family out of suffering).

This country is damn too hard everybody, so, whenever we can help, let's not hesitate to help.

If someone can take op's case, investigate it to ascertain if everything he said it's true. then, I'm sure #100 each won't be a big deal for us here.

Let's show a little kindness.
am geniue follow your heart.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Johnsown1:
Which state are you
kogi state
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Idaytesj29:

OP should answer this question
220k sir
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by delishpot: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Just 500 of us can drop #1k each in OPs acct and make him and his wife happy. Of course who wants to do more can do so. If he is comfortable to pist his acct NO. We dont have to wait until we have a ton of cash before we can help him.

OP, I know how you feel. Its not an easy place to be in. Te ll your wife to keep faith hard as it might be. Thos life is up amd down. She should trust fate to bring her peace and focus on being the best she can be for her family. She should also try to live peacefully with your friends and family. She should bear them no grudges and look up to God alone. This life na only God fit raise helper. Having friends, family etc is not assurance o. God uses whoever. Pkele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by pharmaking: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
What exactly Is the challenge here?

Are u more concerned about how she feels or how u will feed the family?

Oga, go back to the drawing board and get another bike with the balance you have.

If you don't do that today, I promise you, you will start spending the little u gathered from the sale of the previous bike.

When hunger wire your madam, she go delete the memory of disappointment.

Learn from this, helpers are few out there. Stop looking at people laughing at you.

Landlord go soon knock, that is if you guys are staying in a rented apartment. These among other challenges are what u should be working to resolve.

Alatise will always know how to fix his problems.You know where it pains most.

Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Bluezy13(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Trogge:
........ You are sick

Please, do explain the evidence of sickness in my post.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
delishpot:
Just 500 of us can drop #1k each in OPs acct and make him and his wife happy. Of course who wants to do more can do so. If he is comfortable to pist his acct NO. We dont have to wait until we have a ton of cash before we can help him.

OP, I know how you feel. Its not an easy place to be in. Te ll your wife to keep faith hard as it might be. Thos life is up amd down. She should trust fate to bring her peace and focus on being the best she can be for her family. She should also try to live peacefully with your friends and family. She should bear them no grudges and look up to God alone. This life na only God fit raise helper. Having friends, family etc is not assurance o. God uses whoever. Pkele
you can assist me here 2092244742 uba God bless you
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Oyiboman69: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
it's very painful and I love her you know we need to respect women especially their feelings.
the only solution is you trying your best to find something doing ASAP
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Bluezy13(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrquote:

They had a plan it didn't work out and all you could say was thay they counted their egg before it hatched. Wow really, you are like someone that will blame the dead for dying on the day they did.

I think you have a comprehension problem. You could have just asked for explanation to my comment.
Someone had a bike with the intention of buying a passenger tricycle of say N350,000. He planned to sell the bike for say N150,000 and borrow N200,000 from a friend.
The friend promised lending him the money, instead of him to continue managing the bike pending when the friend will give him the money, he chose to sell off the bike instead... which was his only source of income... while hoping on the friend.
Now the friend disappointed him, and he is left stranded.
That is the meaning of counting your chicks before it hatched.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Bluezy13(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Suspect1:
family members you said? You are no different from a noise maker, relatives and some family members only! Cares for you when you are dead.
My family members helped me.
That yours didn't help you shouldn't make you an îdíot.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Trogge: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fourwinds:

That guy you quoted is right...he trashed the problem intelligently.... You don't throw away water in a bucket because it is cloudy and you are expecting rainfall...allow the rain to fall first before emptying the bucket for another water...it is an African proverb
......... Want to ask you, do you think everyone does not plan, if it works out for you doesn't mean it will for me, at least you could see they had a plan.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Johnsown1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
kogi state

Sorry, had it been that your in Enugu, I would have link you up to where you will make some deposit and get a Keke
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by madskills(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Since then I used the savings I had to buy a fairly used daylong machine.

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
so we both agreed to sell the bike then borrowed money and buy Keke napep.
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.
you sound like a northerner, always looking for the smallest income to get married, they can collect loan and marry a second wife... Lousy set of people
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Lewisdinho(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Op buckle Up, God knows the best. You will rise again
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Since then I used the savings I had to buy a fairly used daylong machine.

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
so we both agreed to sell the bike then borrowed money and buy Keke napep.
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
usagee36:
How much do you have now?
sir do you intend to assist me? If so I could add the 220k here now to any help you render and I can get a new one.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bishop:

I feel your pain and i totally understand your situation, first, i must say that you must be in control of your self and emotions, study your situation and plan out to get out of it.

If your wife is the industrous type find out what she can do to increase your earnings with some of the cash at hand. Like selling food, minerals and snacks, anything that can increase her capital.

When that is sorted, because it will make her mind busy and also in that way she can find her self contributing to your success and ultimately your family's success.

The next is for you to get up dust your cloak and get to work instead of following your wife to live in self pity. Do whatever it is, legally to get on your feet.

It would have been a disaster if your wife didn't love you the way you loved her. As long as you have her support and you encourage yourselves , i tell you sir, you will definitely smile at the end.

Accept my good wishes.

Shalom
thank you sir
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by usagee36: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yes. Send me your phone number. I do search before helping bruh.
Amza07:
sir do you intend to assist me? If so I could add the 220k here now to any help you render and I can get a new one.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Fourwinds: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Trogge:
......... Want to ask you, do you think everyone does not plan, if it works out for you doesn't mean it will for me, at least you could see they had a plan.

Yes .. They had a plan .the money they were expecting was never theirs and they can not lay claim to it..so why will the man sell his only means of feeding the family to wait for a promise in the sky...wisdom matters in decision making
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Fourwinds: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrquote:

You could be right but when a plan didn't work out that's when people start saying what you could have done better. That's not what the guy is asking from us he want a way forward. Going back to what he suppose to do is like tell him is wrong for him to ask for help. If he goes ahead and commit suicide you will still come here and say he suppose to ask for help and this person is here doing the same instead of you to help you here quoting African proverb like he made the mistake known that it won't worke out. When people ask for help if you don't have anything to say keep quiet.

Here you go again...he could have asked for suggestion here right from the outset before making this decision that he is trying to savage...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ouchbabe:

God bless you for this unbiased, candid opinion of yours. Op has gone to tell everyone who cares to listen rubbish about his wife hence they now see her as someone who brought him down financially. How much was he having before marrying the woman?
do not say what you know nothing about, I generally respect women alot so I love and respect my wife.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Rexymania(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lemme tell you a story. If your wife's plan does not work out, it means you guys are not meant for each other.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by usagee36: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Amza07 post=111215719] no problem please edit it after you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Algold: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Amza07:
I was adviced to drop my account number
2092244742 Ibrahim rabiu

UBA

God bless you for your contributions

I am Npower batch A. I fully understand your plight.
I don't need confirmation to know if you are lying or not.
I have sent N4500 to your account. If i have more I would have love to help.
May God help you secure financial stability and take good care of your home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Suspect1: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

My family members helped me.
That yours didn't help you shouldn't make you an îdíot.
And i included "some" in my write up... you are being too noisey and naughty, be warned! i never insulted you, yunno?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Algold:

I am Npower batch A. I fully understand your plight.
I don't need confirmation to know if you are lying or not.
I have sent N4500 to your account. If i have more I would have love to help.
May God help you secure financial stability and take good care of your home
God bless you you're a great person.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Shancca: 2:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Suspect1:
family members you said? You are no different from a noise maker, relatives and some family members only! Cares for you when you are dead.

I don't like this at all. People have their own problems and relatives shouldn't be dragged if they choose not to support or help in any way. Whether dead or alive, I strongly believe that no one owes anyone. I learnt this when I was in uni; paving way for myself by utilizing the only opportunity I had which was education. The more people go around looking for help, the more they get lazy and blame their misfortune on friends, family and even foes. I pray that God surprises the OP with a mind-blowing opportunity to enable him support his lovely family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 3:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Shancca:

I don't like this at all. People have their own problems and relatives shouldn't be dragged if they choose not to support or help in any way. Whether dead or alive, I strongly believe that no one owes anyone. I learnt this when I was in uni; paving way for myself by utilizing the only opportunity I had which was education. The more people go around looking for help, the more they get lazy and blame their misfortune on friends, family and even foes. I pray that God surprises the OP with a mind-blowing opportunity to enable him support his lovely family.
amiin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.